• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Robloxian Speed Upgrade

Where to go with his speed?

Alright, so the Robloxian has a gear called the speed coil.
Aeaf73f5162126d5842cf44cd9350331-1

With it he can travel across Robloxia(a city) in approximately 10 seconds. There are 60 seconds in 1 minutes. 60/10=6. So we need to calculate how big Robloxia is. An average city is 300 miles wide. 6 x 300= 1800. There are 60 minutes in 1 hour. 60 times 1800=108,000. The Speed Of Sound=1 Mach. The Speed Of Sound=767. 108,000/767=140. So the Robloxian massively Hypersonic in Travel.

Even without the speed coil, The Robloxian can travel across Robloxia in 5 minutes. 60/5=12. 12 times 300=3600. 3600/767=4. So without the speed coil the Robloxian is Mach 4 is travel.

Now time for his reactions.

The Robloxian can dodge 10 people firing at him with a machine gun. A bullet can travel at 1700 MPH or high Mach 2. A machine gun can fire 800 bullets per minute. 800/60=13. So a machine gun can fire 13 bullets per second. 13 times the bullets, 13 times the speed. 13 x 1700=22,100.

22,100 x 10=221,000

221,000/767=288. So the Robloxian is Mach 288 in reactions.

Now time for his combat speed.

He can keep up with a car firing a machine gun(yes this is a thing). The cars in roblox are very fast. The cars have approximately the same speed as a race car which is 200 MPH. Like what I was stating with his reaction speed, 200 times 22,100=4,420,000. 4,420,000/767=5762. So the Robloxian is Mach 5762 in combat speed or Massively Hypersonic+, good thing he doesn't fight up close.

Now time for his flight speed.

He can jump really high with the gravity coil. He can reach the clouds in approximately 30 seconds. 60/30=2. The clouds are approximately 10,000 miles high. 2 times 10,000=20,000. 20,000 times 60=1,200,000. 1,200,000/767=1564. So the Robloxian is Mach 1564 in flight speed.

Now for his attack speed.

The Robloxian has a lazer gun. So.....

Overall the Robloxian should be upgraded to atleast Massively Hypersonic.

OK, so there is a lot wrong here so let me start...

First, for all these claims, you need proof that he can do it in that timespan and that it isn't artistic effect.

Second, a lot of these assumptions are not really good.

An average city is not 300 miles in diameter. Maybe it is 300 square miles (also doubt worthy) but it is nowhere close to that. Maybe a few miles if that. Let's take Philly for example (this is not something you can just use, you need to prove it is a big city). It has a square mileage of 141.7 mi^2. Assuming a circular shape, the diameter at best is 6.71 miles. This leads to a speed of around Mach 3. Again, even this needs to be justified.

The other one seems like it would be inconsequential, so I will not address it.

Dodging a number of bullets is not cumulative. You do not ever multiply by number of bullets. You also need to absolutely scale for something like this. Even assuming he moves as fast as a bullet, it is mach 2 at best (and you need to prove it).

I'm not going to address the car thing because it is ridiculous.

Clouds are not 10,000 miles high. Low hanging clouds are 2000m high and this is a standard on this wiki. 2000m=2km ~=~ 1.5 miles. So 1.5 miles in 30 seconds. Not very impressive again.

Alakabamm said:
OK, so there is a lot wrong here so let me start...
First, for all these claims, you need proof that he can do it in that timespan and that it isn't artistic effect.

Second, a lot of these assumptions are not really good.

An average city is not 300 miles in diameter. Maybe it is 300 square miles (also doubt worthy) but it is nowhere close to that. Maybe a few miles if that. Let's take Philly for example (this is not something you can just use, you need to prove it is a big city). It has a square mileage of 141.7 mi^2. Assuming a circular shape, the diameter at best is 6.71 miles. This leads to a speed of around Mach 3. Again, even this needs to be justified.

The other one seems like it would be inconsequential, so I will not address it.

Dodging a number of bullets is not cumulative. You do not ever multiply by number of bullets. You also need to absolutely scale for something like this. Even assuming he moves as fast as a bullet, it is mach 2 at best (and you need to prove it).

I'm not going to address the car thing because it is ridiculous.

Clouds are not 10,000 miles high. Low hanging clouds are 2000m high and this is a standard on this wiki. 2000m=2km ~=~ 1.5 miles. So 1.5 miles in 30 seconds. Not very impressive again.
Yeah I suck at making calcs. The City One was atleast good. The reason why I Multipled was because there where like 13 of them firing in a second. So that means 13 17,00 MPH Bullets.So add them 13 times you still get 22,100. Even then the guy is firing 13 bullets while a gun only fires on. So that means it's firing 13 times the speed.

About the cloud thing, yeah we can forget about it, I just decided to put it as a flight speed at the last second.

The City Thing, was because I scaled Robloxia to the size of New York City because it had a lot of shit all over it such as bridges and what not so it was a pretty large city.

As of the car feat, We can probably forget about it. He probably doesn't really fight up close to begin with.

As of the attack speed, atleast it is true. Even if all my stuff was debunked he still needs to be upgraded to atleast Supersonic.

Bullet calcs don't work like that. They aren't cumulative. If I dodge a few bullets at the same time, I really only have to match their speed at best because they are all traveling relative to each other. That is, a bullet going 1700 mph is, to a bullet next to it going 1700 mph, not even moving at all. So it doesn't add up.

Even NYC is only 300 square miles, not miles. This means the diameter is something like 10 miles at best and again you need to prove:

a) he can traverse the entire city in 10 seconds

b) it is the size of new york

If you can't, the calc can't be used.

Alakabamm said:
Bullet calcs don't work like that. They aren't cumulative. If I dodge a few bullets at the same time, I really only have to match their speed at best because they are all traveling relative to each other. That is, a bullet going 1700 mph is, to a bullet next to it going 1700 mph, not even moving at all. So it doesn't add up.

Even NYC is only 300 square miles, not miles. This means the diameter is something like 10 miles at best and again you need to prove:

a) he can traverse the entire city in 10 seconds

b) it is the size of new york

If you can't, the calc can't be used.
What's the difference between 1 square miles and a regular mile. Aren't square feet equal to feet, for example a tile is 1 square foot and 1 foot. And if a gun can fire 1 bullet per second and a machine gun can fire 13 bullets per second. That means that the machine gun can fire 13 faster. And we can all agree that the lazer feet is legit.

A machine gun firing 13 bullets doesn't necessarily have the same muzzle speed as a pistol. Muzzle speed is what matters. It is not "13x" faster.

A square foot is exactly that, a foot times a foot. So it is a unit of area not distance. You can't get speed from area.

Laser feat isn't legit until it meets the standards of this wiki. Look up the page for that.

Alakabamm said:
A machine gun firing 13 bullets doesn't necessarily have the same muzzle speed as a pistol. Muzzle speed is what matters. It is not "13x" faster.
A square foot is exactly that, a foot times a foot. So it is a unit of area not distance. You can't get speed from area.

Laser feat isn't legit until it meets the standards of this wiki. Look up the page for that.
So whateber way you slice it, 1 square mile>1 mile. So that just makes him faster. What I'm trying to say is if A Machine Gun can fire 13 bullets in 1 second and A Regular Gun can fire 1 bullet per second, so that means 1 bullet=1/1. 1 machine gun bullet=1/13.

Not to mention I left out the feat where he dodged lazers just so he wouldn't be OP.

Robloxian can dodge lightning from Zeus' lightning bolt staff at close range, that sorta confirmed the MHS robloxian, atleast.

You need to prove lightning to be actual lightning. Most Robloxian lightning that looks like Real ones are instant and unable to be dodged. Zeus' staff looks more like magic.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
You need to prove lightning to be actual lightning. Most Robloxian lightning that looks like Real ones are instant and unable to be dodged. Zeus' staff looks more like magic.

To be more precise on the MHS robloxian. There's a weapon called the "Mystical Staff of Cyan Lightning" that has an OHKO attack which DOES simulatue actual lightning by creating a lightning bolt at the user's location. Not just the "falls down slowly", but the instant, raycasting/hitscan kind.

Seeing that anyone can dodge this with ease by using something such as a speed coil, you can possibly confirm that speed coil DOES give MHS speeds.

There is another case of this, the Lightning Horn of the Heavens summons a lightning bolt at the location it is clicked on, which then creates an explosion which will damage nearby robloxians and fling them. This also uses the "instant lightning/thunder raycasting thing" too. Ironic enough, the speed coil is enough to avoid the attack.

Going onto another topic, I wonder if the egg hunts are accounted as "official", if so, then robloxian might have a new durability feat as shown in this video.

Cataclysmic Egg explosion
Cataclysmic Egg explosion.

As shown, a player is hunting for the egg. Luckily enough, it lands near them and the explosion of the landing occurs. The player isn't even scratched at all - but only recoils a little before continuing to snatch up the egg.

It doesn't matter it's lightning. So what if it's fueled by magic. It blasts at the speed of lightning. That's like saying Natsu's flames aren't that destructive because they are just magic, not fire.

It would be more akin to Laxus' attacks don't travel at the speed of lightning because they're magic, which would be true.

Hyper Anon said:
It doesn't matter it's lightning. So what if it's fueled by magic. It blasts at the speed of lightning. That's like saying Natsu's flames aren't that destructive because they are just magic, not fire.
That's not a standard accepted by this wiki, you do have to prove it is lightning

Nobody's going to look at my post referring about two gear that utilize the instant (or more specific, hitscan/raycasting) lightning bolt attacks that the robloxian can avoid under certain circumstances?

And about dodging it?

I'd usually account dodging as in avoiding a shot DIRECTLY aimed at them, then the said person would have to avoid that in a certain way.

A player with speed coil can possibly sidestep the Cyan staff's OHKO attack if they're smart enough.

I think the Lightning Horn of The Heavens is more precise with actual lightning, taking up any range and create some kind of explosion on impact. It also creates 3 lightning strikes at the area it is aimed at. And the description indirectly states:

Code:
summon massive lightning from the heavens. Anyone close to a strike will be knocked to the ground and blown away from it
Ironic enough, the player can avoid this jolt by hopping to the side with a small, little speed boost.

EDIT: Added photos for Lightning Horn of the Heavens

Picture 1: The projectile, it isn't necessarily' instant', but it seems to travel VERY quickly towards the ground and creates and explosion upon contact, which would apparently paralyze (and instantly kill) any player that gets directly hit by hit. Otherwise, the description says the rest, it damages and knocks away anyone that doesn't get directly hit.

Picture 2: It burns any block that isn't a player/enemy.

Picture 3: The lightning strike up close.

RobloxScreenShot10142016 190434927
RobloxScreenShot10142016 191137973
RobloxScreenShot10142016 190241293

I feel embarassed for replying to a thread 3 months later.

But, regardless, if we want to find the speed/range feats, we need to measure how large a stud is ingame. At one point, I heard that the robloxian was 4'11, but only bears about 5 studs total. Being that a stud is 11 51/64 inches long.

In other words, a 'bullet' from the sten-gun ingame is around 3 studs long, being a bullet that is roughly more than 2 feet long.

Back