• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ROBLOX Pressure Discussion thread

i suppose you already learned,but,here is how:
1.go to your profile on the wiki,not on the forum.
2,click in the "My profile" section.
3.put something like "/Trenchbleeder".
and then...ta dah!,you've made a sandbox.
yeah, if you can, tell me feedback about the wall dweller profile i posted above

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:IamMadeOutOfStone/Sandbox

is besically finish unless im missing any other information about them
few things:

Add a scroll box on the P&As, and just fix the other inconsistencies that it has with the other profiles.

Bodily weaponry should include it's acid, since it comes from their back.

Their acid manipulation isn't limited.

Their 'healing' isn't really healing for themselves. it shouldn't rlly be an ability on their own page.

Their durability should be the same as their AP. the same things that kill the player through various reasons that aren't usually AP. (mostly durability negation)

Last edited:
Two things:

Add a scroll box on the P&As, and just fix the other inconsistencies that it has with the other profiles.

Their 'healing' isn't really healing for themselves. it shouldn't rlly be an ability on their own page.

Their durability should be the same as their AP. the same things that kill the player through various reasons that aren't usually AP. (mostly durability negation)
thanks

few things:

"two things"

says more than two things.

ngl,kinda off topic,but i feel like the player should have superhuman stamina and high-low regen,since they are able to act like nothing happened even when they are at the brink of death,and they are able to regein (albeit,slowly) from gun shot wounds that completely pierce them.
Speaking of piercing,i just noticed that Searchlights harpoon are serrated(well,not serrated,but they have like,little spikes that pop out of the main one),so even if their prey somehow escaped being dragged to its mouth,it will ultimately meet its demise due to blood loss,kinda brutal.

ngl,kinda off topic,but i feel like the player should have superhuman stamina and high-low regen,since they are able to act like nothing happened even when they are at the brink of death,and they are able to regein (albeit,slowly) from gun shot wounds that completely pierce them.
Speaking of piercing,i just noticed that Searchlights harpoon are serrated(well,not serrated,but they have like,little spikes that pop out of the main one),so even if their prey somehow escaped being dragged to its mouth,it will ultimately meet its demise due to blood loss,kinda brutal.
sounds like supernatural willpower more then anything

the player can't regen hp without specific, that completely kills any chance for them to have any Regeneration on their profile.

superhuman stamina i can see, since the shit they can walk off.

i (accidentaly) down-played Searchlight size,the guy is stated to be whale-sized in his document,and i put him at "Large size type 0" bruh

its finaly done boys,the lemon face is done.
will probably fix the mistakes tommorow,but ima go sleep,good night yall.
This definitely needs a lot more work.

that, and i don't think searchlights should even get profiles until we calculate some things for it.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:IamMadeOutOfStone/Wall_Dweller its done, though it seems the player has wall level dura now?
I don't think the player has a single feat that'd put them in the Wall level range.

i was just referencing what homie said on the profile of big water cockroach, either way, what tier is the player getting exactly? also what do you think of the wall dweller profile now?
could i make some edits of it myself? theres some small/niche specific stuff i'd like to add which is more like organization stuff.

Angler appears. Angler's variants will be handled later. they will either become keys for this page, or get their own page.
i think different keys should do fine, as most of them are just recolors or just act a little bit different, chainsmoker does have pocket reality manip and pinkie doesn't seem to affect lights, other then that, all of them are just recolors

alrighty, who else can get a profile beside, lucy, Searchlights and sebastian, maybe Squiddles?
the Hadal Blacksite itself can get a location profile

Urbanshade can get a civilization profile

The Mindscape and it's inhabitants can get a profile

The ERS can get a weapon profile.

Mr. Lopee or however you spell his name can get a profile.

Back