• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roblox DOORS Discussion Thread: The Hotel

The camera does flip though, that can easily be interpreted as a backflip.
They're not performing the backflip themselves, they're just falling backwards with gravity after the board they're holding onto breaks.
Actually IT IS a backflip, you can even see the player's arms rotating with the camera.
That's meant to interpret a fall, they do the exact same thing when the minecart crashes into a pit. And like AThe1412 said, you can still just argue "Minor Acrobatics" since they can jump across large gaps in the bridges.

Alright, guess i'll remove that and replace it with minor acrobatics, they are able to jump more than 2x over their height in the lobby, jump over those gaps and crouchwalk pretty fast in chase sequences

Giggles would have likely Peak Human LS due to being able to grip onto The Player’s face until they’re pulled off repeatedly by another Player or shaken off. Same thing for Grumbles and the Queen Grumble since they’re stronger than the Giggles

And both Grumbles & Queen Grumble would be At least Athletic Human due to being faster than The Player.

Giggles would have likely Peak Human LS due to being able to grip onto The Player’s face until they’re pulled off repeatedly by another Player or shaken off. Same thing for Grumbles and the Queen Grumble since they’re stronger than the Giggles

And both Grumbles & Queen Grumble would be At least Athletic Human due to being faster than The Player.
Faster? What you mean? They're easily outran to the point where the Player has spare time to have a gate closed on them.
I hope you're talking about them being faster than the player at their walking pace, which is average human (Which tends to not be indexed if it's just them walking). You also made the mistake of adding stuff to the player's speed about Figure, the scans does not present anything about Figure in the Library, the player is at their walking pace there, they are about the Player outrunning Figure at their actual running speed in Door 100.

The Grumbles are Class 5 by sheer size and due to being able to resist BFR from the crucifix which makes them comparable to Figure.
Faster? What you mean? They're easily outran to the point where the Player has spare time to have a gate closed on them.
I hope you're talking about them being faster than the player at their walking pace, which is average human (Which tends to not be indexed if it's just them walking). You also made the mistake of adding stuff to the player's speed about Figure, the scans does not present anything about Figure in the Library, the player is at their walking pace there.
Yeah, the Grumbles are slow even in Door 150.

Guiding Light states the Grumbles are “Faster than a human like you”, and the Player kind of have a head start.
I hope you're talking about them being faster than the player at their walking pace, which is average human (Which tends to not be indexed if it's just them walking).
Yeah that’s what I mean. And yeah, they are at their walking pace, so I guess it’s not really that impressive, but the Queen Grumble is faster that regular Grumbles.

Guiding Light states the Grumbles are “Faster than a human like you”, and the Player kind of have a head start.

Yeah that’s what I mean. And yeah, they are at their walking pace, so I guess it’s not really that impressive, but the Queen Grumble is faster that regular Grumbles.
Queen Grumbles is featless. Got oneshotted by Seek before she even did anything.

Queen Grumbles is featless. Got oneshotted by Seek before she even did anything.
To be fair she does have the singular feat of digging up from underground to scare the Player at the end. It's difficult to see because of the angle but Seek comes out of the same hole

Saw this earlier while scrolling on YouTube. Is this an animation glitch or part of Eyes’ jumpscare? Cuz if so then it should scale to head ripping

Since Rush can cause earthquakes in the mines (I think Guiding Light mentions earthquakes, still need to find that). Wouldn't that make it 9-B at minimum?

Dam Seek might 8-A due to it's size (At least in durability. Many of its attacks are surprisingly not fatal). But that's just a wild guess.

Last edited:
Since Rush can cause earthquakes in the mines (I think Guiding Light mentions earthquakes, still need to find that). Wouldn't that make it 9-B at minimum?
Can you link the scan? If Rush actually causes changes to the environment instead of just shaking the screen like in the Hotel then that can get something good.
Dam Seek might 8-A due to it's size (At least in durability. Many of its attacks are surprisingly not fatal). But that's just a wild guess.
Yeah, 8-A is a stretch. He's High 8-C at best and Player can only survive some of his weaker attacks.

Dam Seek might 8-A due to its size (At least in durability. Many of its attacks are surprisingly not fatal).
Well those are just some of it’s weaker attacks, don’t think that Seek is using it’s full power there.
Can you link the scan? If Rush actually causes changes to the environment instead of just shaking the screen like in the Hotel then that can get something good.
Here.

All we see is a bunch of dust falling from the ceiling and the screen shaking, so I don’t think it changes the actual environment.

Well those are just some of it’s weaker attacks, don’t think that Seek is using it’s full power there.

Here.

All we see is a bunch of dust falling from the ceiling and the screen shaking, so I don’t think it changes the actual environment.
Here's a character who also caused an earthquake underground. She got 8-B.

Here's a character who also caused an earthquake underground. She got 8-B.
Rush’s earthquake looks like it’s somewhere between the 2.0 and 3.9 range. Which is Small Building level to Large Building level, which is kinda weird.

I should warn you that Dam Seek isn't his true form. LSPLASH already established he doesn't have a "True Form". Dam Seek should be the name of the key.

Too bad i don't have access to WOG anymore... and twitter.

I should warn you that Dam Seek isn't his true form. LSPLASH already established he doesn't have a "True Form". Dam Seek should be the name of the key.

Too bad i don't have access to WOG anymore... and twitter.
He should honestly just get a Varies rating instead of different keys. His smaller extensions such as the humanoid and arms forms are 9-B while his largest form so far is likely far higher.

Why are you treating Rush and Ambush as the same entity, that's a big no-no. Never once it's implied that Rush and Ambush are the same, they even deal different ammounts of damage. Ambush is weaker than Rush.
I originally thinking to put them as separate keys due to their mechanics, but you have a point. I’ll just change it to Rush.

Should we make all of Player's items optional equipment? Items they can obtain from the pre-run shop require knobs which they have none when they first start the game and even when they do, they can just choose to not buy anything which makes them start most floors empty handed unless they bring items from previous floors. Knobs and gold are also optional because again, they don't always have them and they can just choose to not pick up any gold during a run. On this note, Revives (and thus their ability to resurrect without needing to be sent back to The Lobby) would also be optional, even more so than knobs and gold.

Should we make all of Player's items optional equipment? Items they can obtain from the pre-run shop require knobs which they have none when they first start the game and even when they do, they can just choose to not buy anything which makes them start most floors empty handed unless they bring items from previous floors. Knobs and gold are also optional because again, they don't always have them and they can just choose to not pick up any gold during a run. On this note, Revives (and thus their ability to resurrect without needing to be sent back to The Lobby) would also be optional, even more so than knobs and gold.
I don’t see why not

Should we make all of Player's items optional equipment? Items they can obtain from the pre-run shop require knobs which they have none when they first start the game and even when they do, they can just choose to not buy anything which makes them start most floors empty handed unless they bring items from previous floors.
If you started treating their equipment like that then saying they have summoning via knobs is arguable. Are we really counting knobs as non game mechanics here?

If you started treating their equipment like that then saying they have summoning via knobs is arguable. Are we really counting knobs as non game mechanics here?
If we treat them being teleported back to the Lobby every time they die as canon then yeah, though it might not be combat applicable because they can't freely access the pre-run shop.

If we treat them being teleported back to the Lobby every time they die as canon then yeah, though it might not be combat applicable because they can't freely access the pre-run shop.
Just to be clear, is this bit completely unrelated to every death being canon?

Back