• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roblox DOORS Discussion Thread: The Hotel

If guiding light doesn’t already have it, they should get either sealing, forcefield, or possibly both on account of the symbol that appears after the seek chases on floor one and in the doorway just before Figure in the mines.

If guiding light doesn’t already have it, they should get either sealing, forcefield, or possibly both on account of the symbol that appears after the seek chases on floor one and in the doorway just before Figure in the mines.
All 3 lights can create forcefields curiously. Architect Physiology?

Anyway, with the Player being able to hurt Giggle with glowsticks and (as the game describes) knocking Giggle off of someone's face, they should fully scale to 9-C now since giggles can harm and kill players

Last edited:
All 3 lights can create forcefields curiously. Architect Physiology?
We have no confirmation of who the third light is and what it's capable of yet (unless you're saying Mischievous Light from the Tower Heroes event is the third light). Modifiers aren't canon to my knowledge so the red barrier blocking the Player from entering the Rooms remains a mystery.

Wouldn’t that just make them 9-C with glow sticks then?
Glowsticks don't exactly work as weapons. Players would be 9-C regardless (there's still the knocking away Giggles feat), since they would somewhat scale to the Giggle that can harm and kill someone that can survive an elevator crash and having their head bashed against 3 wooden planks, making them break in the process.

Glowsticks don't exactly work as weapons. Players would be 9-C regardless (there's still the knocking away Giggles feat), since they would somewhat scale to the Giggle that can harm and kill someone that can survive an elevator crash and having their head bashed against 3 wooden planks, making them break in the process.
So basically every hostile entity except Timothy would be 9-C now.

Another weirdness I’d like to mention is that while Giggles can be banished by the crucifix, supposedly the grumbles cannot. Guiding light outright states that grumbles are mature giggles, so I’m wondering if the holy and BFR resistances are in anyway due to size or physical power (cause grumbles are freaking HUGE and humanoid Seek is a fraction of his own power)

Also I hate the giggles

Last edited:
So would the Minecarts be 9-B? And they can be added to the player’s optional equipment.
Minecarts can only oneshot the Player with enough speed and I doubt they're 9-B even then. Maybe someone can calculate them. Like McFries said, the Player can't carry them around unlike their equipment.

It doesn't look that impressive to me. Real life people can do it and wooden planks aren't anywhere as thick as say an entire wall. There's this guy who can break a bunch of planks at once with one arm yet he's only 10-A.
I see then, but i can still see the minecart reaching wall level with enough kinetic energy given the speed it goes in the Seek chase.

I see then, but i can still see the minecart reaching wall level with enough kinetic energy given the speed it goes in the Seek chase.
At that speed the player can even survive face planting into wooden planks (the ones you can duck under), albeit barely cause their vision gets kinda screwed up as a result like being dazed I think.

At that speed the player can even survive face planting into wooden planks (the ones you can duck under), albeit barely cause their vision gets kinda screwed up as a result like being dazed I think.
That's just further support for 9-C durability.

It doesn't look that impressive to me. Real life people can do it and wooden planks aren't anywhere as thick as say an entire wall. There's this guy who can break a bunch of planks at once with one arm yet he's only 10-A.
I mean it can still be 9-B via kinetic energy. There’s a lot of things in this verse that need to be calculated.

I mean it can still be 9-B via kinetic energy. There’s a lot of things in this verse that need to be calculated.
I mean, I don't see any point in calculating it since the Player can't or barely survive it at lower speeds much less at the speed during the Seek chase.

I mean, I don't see any point in calculating it since the Player can't or barely survive it at lower speeds much less at the speed during the Seek chase.
plenty of other things one could calculate.

Figure's hotel feats with the ruined rooms, Seek's plethora of AP feats he has for his full giant form and humanoid form, Rush's (and Rush variant) speed, and much more.

So what would be the speed of entities like Dupe, Screech, Halt, etc.

And Seek can keep up with a minecart with the player in it, that's got to be above Athletic Human

So what would be the speed of entities like Dupe, Screech, Halt, etc.

And Seek can keep up with a minecart with the player in it, that's got to be above Athletic Human
Dude, I'm gonna have to warn you to stop trying to edit the profile. That's not what the end result is going to be like and there's a lot that you'll have missed even then.
You've also put some wrong information in there too which makes it worse.

Last edited:
Had a funny interaction happen between entities the other day. My friends and I made it out of the first (or second if you count the one where he’s harmless) Figure room in the mines and the following room was gloombats. The next several minutes were spent listening to Figure scream at bugs lol

Edit: Ok…not just screaming. Turns out, Figure will eat them!

Last edited:
Had a funny interaction happen between entities the other day. My friends and I made it out of the first (or second if you count the one where he’s harmless) Figure room in the mines and the following room was gloombats. The next several minutes were spent listening to Figure scream at bugs lol

Edit: Ok…not just screaming. Turns out, Figure will eat them!
Well hey, you learn something new everyday!

They shouldnt be. I removed it from the blog. Did no one see it...?
Anyway, its pure guesswork and cannot be used.
And The Player wouldn't have acrobatics for "backflipping onto a minecart", because they literally don't. They just fall backwards after the plank they're holding onto snaps.

And The Player wouldn't have acrobatics for "backflipping onto a minecart", because they literally don't. They just fall backwards after the plank they're holding onto snaps.
You can probably argue minor acrobatics based on them being able to jump across large gaps and still moving pretty fast while crouched.

The camera does flip though, that can easily be interpreted as a backflip. Actually IT IS a backflip, you can even see the player's arms rotating with the camera.

It's also not the only instance of a flip in the game. With additional players in the elevator to escape Figure, one of the player animations includes one doing a flip mid fall (which is likely unintentional but still here just in case)

Last edited:
Back