• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roblox DOORS Discussion Thread: The Hotel

I was currently trying to work on a profile for Dupe (Idk if someone else has a sandbox for him), looks decent imo so far

Last edited:
I was currently trying to work on a profile for Dupe (Idk if someone else has a sandbox for him), looks decent imo so far
Where does durability negation come from?
Dupe should get resistance to Extrasensory Perception because the Candle which can detect the presence of hostile entities cannot tell which door contains Dupe.

Where does durability negation come from?
The page for Durability Negation says Spatial Manipulation and Reality Warping can negate durability, I don’t know if he has Reality Warping but just throwing that out there.
Dupe should get resistance to Extrasensory Perception because the Candle which can detect the presence of hostile entities cannot tell which door contains Dupe.
Mk, got it

NVCS also reveals the locations of important items specifically so it's probably Extrasensory Perception as well.
Another item with ESP is the Candle as the flame will always extinguish on its own when it detects the presence of a hostile entity.
Vials/Bottles of Starlight also gives a speed boost (Can be stacked with vitamins), makes the Player glow, and heals. If the Player uses it at full health, it instead gives them a layer of "overheal" that lasts for several seconds. This is what enables them to survive attacks from Rush and Ambush even though it would normally be impossible.
Doesn't items like the Candle warning you about Rush and Crucifix rely on Guiding Light's power or something?

I see that the Player's page is already being worked on, shouldn't the speed of The Player be Athletic Human from the get-go? from being able to outrun Seek and Figure in like 2 different instances each? If we're talking about normal gameplay sections, they should be able to amp themselves to Athletic Human from being left behind in rooms by other Players, which your speed is increased until you catch up with them

Last edited:
Further support for Stealth Mastery would be the fact that they can use their surroundings to hide from entities, even being able to hide in plain sight in some instances.

Btw i feel like AP and striking strength would be Athlete level too since The Player kicks the vent while crouching

Last edited:
I see that the Player's page is already being worked on, shouldn't the speed of The Player be Athletic Human from the get-go? from being able to outrun Seek and Figure in like 2 different instances each? If we're talking about normal gameplay sections, they should be able to amp themselves to Athletic Human from being left behind in rooms by other Players, which your speed is increased until you catch up with them
I feel like they'd be higher with vitamins/other speed amplification items. Maybe peak or superhuman.

if anyone was wondering what i meant by the Player outrunning Figure in 2 different instances each. This and this is what i'm talking about. Door 50 (And Figure's book amps) aren't involved.

As for what could be considered standard equipment or optional equipment; i'd like to propose something

Standard Equipment: Items you can find on the main Hotel, where you can carry them with you at all times. Example: Lighter, Candle, Crucifix, Lockpick, Vitamins

Optional Equipment: Items from the main Hotel that are exclusive to that room only AND items found on different places that are not the main Hotel (Talking about Rooms). The Backdoors could be considered part of the main Hotel though. Example: Puzzle Paintings, Keys (Skeleton Key would be an exception), Books, Shakelight, NVCS-3000

With what we have at the moment, The Player should definitely be 10-A.

Okay, as for Stamina... i don't really know much... I'd say athletic but the player can endure being impaled through the foot by snare's spikes, i think The Player shows some level of exhaustion after successfully escaping from Figure at Door 100. I'd argue Peak Human from being able to endure chandelier fires from Seek's chase TWICE

Last edited:
As for lifting strength... maybe Peak Human from being able to tear off vents off their hinges, but also from being able to carry tens of thousands of coins worth of gold, coins and other jewelry along with other equipment and not suffering any performance decrease

Steve from Minecraft isn't Class whatever because he can carry an inventory of shulkers full of gold blocks. We only scale him to the two gold blocks we see him holding. Unless we see the DOORS player visibly carrying all those coins at the same time, I don't think it should scale.

Steve from Minecraft isn't Class whatever because he can carry an inventory of shulkers full of gold blocks. We only scale him to the two gold blocks we see him holding. Unless we see the DOORS player visibly carrying all those coins at the same time, I don't think it should scale.
True but he has dimensional storage because he can carry an inventory of shulkers full of gold blocks. I say let’s make dimensional storage plan B for the player

I think that's game mechanics
well uh in that case im pretty sure the heaviest thing the player lifts is either the rectangular painting (the biggest one) or the Crucifix (Apparently it has additional weight to it because of Guiding Light's power, it loses weight upon entering Rooms - "Your crucifix feels lighter than normal..." but as for how much weight idk)

By the way should the Player have information analysis from being able to see all the painting's names upon interaction? including knowing that the painting containing seek isn't actually a painting?

Last edited:
well uh in that case im pretty sure the heaviest thing the player lifts is either the rectangular painting (the biggest one) or the Crucifix (Apparently it has additional weight to it because of Guiding Light's power, it loses weight upon entering Rooms - "Your crucifix feels lighter than normal..." but as for how much weight idk)
What about the bottle of starlight?

By the way should the Player have information analysis from being able to see all the painting's names upon interaction? including knowing that the painting containing seek isn't actually a painting?
The Player either knows all of the paintings names somehow from seeing them, or it's straight up info analysis
In the case that it's just pure knowledge i think it would be further support that the player has above average intelligence

Also, to be honest, i don't think items like the Vitamins or the Starlight Potions grant Superhuman speed, i think those grant Peak Human speed (During Seek's chases and instances where your speed is increased like in Door 100 beginning chase or the final escape from Figure)

If we were talking about Vitamins in the past before it got nerfed tho, it would easily pass as Superhuman speed

Last edited:
If it’s not there already, I think the player should also get regen with that one plant in the infirmary and the plant itself as optional equipment

If it’s not there already, I think the player should also get regen with that one plant in the infirmary and the plant itself as optional equipment
Herb of Viridis, i think it grants a minor heal (if you use it while injured) and then mid-low regeneration

Items like both of the Starlight Potions grant Aura

The Player should also get Ressurection from Revives, and i think it's pretty combat applicable, given they can only do it once and it's in a reasonable timeframe (minimum time of being able to use it after death being 5 seconds, the player has only 30 seconds to use a revive before the option becomes unavailable. Also it's not something you can only get with Robux, you can get free revives from joining their group or using codes)

I think this might lie on game mechanics but i think resistance to extreme temperatures might be valid, given that the Player can crouch extremely close to campfires (not being able to touch them though)

Last edited:
The Player should also get Ressurection from Revives, and i think it's pretty combat applicable, given they can only do it once and it's in a reasonable timeframe (minimum time of being able to use it after death being 5 seconds, the player has only 30 seconds to use a revive before the option becomes unavailable. Also it's not something you can only get with Robux, you can get free revives from joining their group or using codes)
I once again would like to mention Ambush, according to Guiding Light, being able to kill you “infinite times” all at once if you cheat, effectively nulling your revives, and question if that’s game mechanics or not.

I think this might lie on game mechanics but i think resistance to extreme temperatures might be valid, given that the Player can crouch extremely close to campfires (not being able to touch them though)
I too am thinking this is game mechanics solely because of the chandelier fire thing. Plus I don’t think that’s even that extreme. At THAT range it might be but it’s debatable at best imo.

I once again would like to mention Ambush, according to Guiding Light, being able to kill you “infinite times” all at once if you cheat, effectively nulling your revives, and question if that’s game mechanics or not.
Exploiting on Roblox should not be considered valid for triggering stuff, i think it's pretty justified as game mechanics. Ambush just acts as anti-cheat there.

I'm pretty sure they also rip a vent off its hinges.

Back