• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roblox Discussion

As of now I will take a break from doing anything related to making these pages. Once I get back to it though, Agnaa, would you be at all willing to help?
Sorry but nope, I'm interested in clarifying rules, not in helping everyone make pages for verses I don't care about.

Sorry but nope, I'm interested in clarifying rules, not in helping everyone make pages for verses I don't care about.
Oh very well...If I’m going to do this I should definitely get help from someone though, cause my own best effort doesn’t seem to be good enough so maybe I shouldn’t do it anymore.

Pretty sure the airplane crash Ronald tanked was actually an EXPLOSION because General Poncho stated the plane was about to EXPLODE.
Then the explosion needs to be calculated rather than crash
Second, the plane Skeletox presumably vaporized with an explosion is...and I cannot stress this enough...VERY NOTICEABLY TOO SMALL TO EVEN BE REALISTIC not to mention the landing strip it’s on is ...ALSO can’t stress this enough... too small for a real world airliner to even FIT on. Why do I say the plane is too small? Normally it would be too large for your head to hit the wing but in this case the people on the other side of the glass wall there would have to ride ON TOP OF IT IF AT ALL!!
Small planes exist IRL

Then the explosion needs to be calculated rather than crash

Small planes exist IRL
Yes but that one is obviously supposed to be a passenger airliner which are MUCH larger than that. At best, that one is about the size of those propeller planes that can only fit one or two people as long as their heads are sticking out. Because its size is inconsistent with what it’s supposed to be, it’s pretty much certain that the scale is off.

Last edited:
Make a calc assuming the scale's off, explain the whole situation, and see what the actual relevant experts (calc group members) have to say.

Make a calc assuming the scale's off, explain the whole situation, and see what the actual relevant experts (calc group members) have to say.
Great. Another dead end. I’m not good at explaining things, and I’m even worse with making calcs.

I’m feeling better now. Also I just remembered that the argument I made with the size issue probably isn’t valid because of how common it is in fiction. Buildings in many cartoons such as SpongeBob are often seen as far larger on the inside than the outside. Roblox is no exception, because when someone “enters” an object of that size, they are instead teleported to an area outside of the main area that normally is inaccessible otherwise and appears larger on the inside than the object that was “entered.” I apologize for my error and I’ll concede to nerfing Skeletox’s airplane destroying feat to as low as 9-A. Skeletox himself is at least 9-A anyway due to size.

Question 2 would destroying a plane that’s about the size of a single story house with an explosion be about...Small Building level?

Question 2 would destroying a plane that’s about the size of a single story house with an explosion be about...Small Building level?
Depends how big the explosion is. Use pixel scaling to find the radius of the explosion.

If you have the radius of the explosion (R) in meters, the yield is Y grams of TNT, where Y = ((R/0.28)^3)/2

Depends how big the explosion is. Use pixel scaling to find the radius of the explosion.

If you have the radius of the explosion (R) in meters, the yield is Y grams of TNT, where Y = ((R/0.28)^3)/2
That’s gonna be kinda hard to get since most of the footage I’ve seen has the plane exploding offscreen, also it’s Roblox which isn’t very reliable when it uses just the generic explosion particles but I did see it once so maybe if I can find that footage specifically.

1JNBinV.png

So this is what we have to work with?
If so, this could probably be calced.

Okay, no one asked but I feel like this is worth mentioning:
An explosion that small and at that location on a plane of that kind should only really blow the tail off and cause the plane to crash elsewhere. This one just disappears like it was vaporized.

It seems to me that the intention was for the explosion to engulf the plane, and that the shockwave around the fireball is supposed to be part of the explosion as well. Otherwise it wouldn't just vanish like that. I think that it vanishing instantly is due to the limitations of the creator's scripting abilities, but given they had the option for it to crash, you could calculate the radius to include the shockwave as the high-end, and just the fireball as the low-end.

What does “near total fatalities” mean? Also I forgot to ask this before but what is pixel scaling?
It just means that almost everybody died (although literally "fatality" includes injured). Pixel scaling is like when you have a character that's 5 feet tall, and 30 pixels tall, and so you divide it and get that one pixel = 0.166~ feet. Then you can use that pixel scale to measure other things.

Last edited:
this game has a bunch of lore and is really cool

I plan to work on it, i can pixel scale some feats like:
  • McSlash crumbles down a massive wall (Chapter 1)
  • TecDev creating Chapter 5
  • Soul Weegee destroying the Soul Castle??? Though I assume he will be classified as a joke character which might nerf Soul Turdulator

Last edited:
You can't just link to Discord channels like that, as we don't have access.
Could you instead send screenshots or the images themselves?

So 5 feet is 30 pixels is 1.5 meters huh?
Due to the distance away and the inability to close the distance I had to try to compare the size of the tail to the size of the characters and then compare that to the explosion, so this is more of an estimate as a result but the air blast appears to cover 6 meters in radius.

So 5 feet is 30 pixels is 1.5 meters huh?
Due to the distance away and the inability to close the distance I had to try to compare the size of the tail to the size of the characters and then compare that to the explosion, so this is more of an estimate as a result but the air blast appears to cover 6 meters in radius.
No, that's just an example. You have to pixel-scale for the specific scene.

• According to newer ROBLOX measurements, 1 Stud is 0.28 meters. Therefore, a Roblox character (that is 5.5 studs tall) is 154 cm or 5 feet 1 inches tall.
Taken from the wiki

• According to newer ROBLOX measurements, 1 Stud is 0.28 meters. Therefore, a Roblox character (that is 5.5 studs tall) is 154 cm or 5 feet 1 inches tall.
Taken from the wiki
Yes, so now if you have a character in the scene you want to measure, you know they are 154cm, and can pixel-scale from there.
I'd recommend Imgur for uploading images.

I do on both, I will do Imgur, but just curious, is there any other option?
As far as I know that's the easiest way, but I'm sure there are other options.
Also, if you click "open original" on the image in Discord, that link might work.

Back