• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roblox Discussion

This has nothing to do with copyright law.

Besides the only real issue I had with that is the lifting strength. Everything else I had info on if you couldn’t tell

Alright then best to contact him
He’s saying I didn’t use calculations for the stats. I don’t understand exactly why I have to calculate the size of a passenger airliner when it’s vaporized or the speed of a military craft chasing a passenger airliner that’s traveling at its average cruising speed. Not to mention, an airplane model that’s just suspended mid air in a black box with cloud particles just casually floating past is not helpful for calculations. Except for lifting strength, this was not guesswork, it was very reliable info that I put a lot of effort into being accurate with. Even more effort than my other two pages combined. And now it’s out the window because he thinks somehow I didn’t use calculations when the feats speak for themselves. What am I doing wrong here? Can someone review this again?

Antvasima said: The point is that anything not based on accepted calculation blogs is guesswork. Sorry.

If that’s true then all these statistics people have come up with are guesswork and VBW should be shut down.

Antvasima said: The point is that anything not based on accepted calculation blogs is guesswork. Sorry.

If that’s true then all these statistics people have come up with are guesswork and VBW should be shut down.
Doubt it. Giving 8-C for generating a wall of fire without a calc, and giving High 8-C for uncalc'd airliner destruction should not be done. Lifting Strength is also pretty baseless.

This is why I asked you guys to review my work and give me some pointers on what I should do. Instead you guys threw me under the bus by saying “looks good” and now I’m in trouble because of it. It’s also extremely hard to calc things in a Roblox game effectively, I’m doing the best I can, and now my confidence is being destroyed like the airplane that Skeletox vaporized which cannot be calculated effectively because the aircraft was scaled down in size to where a 5’ 1” Robloxian can’t even fit in it because it’s just part of the scenery of what happens at that time and the explosion happens offscreen making it that much harder to calculate but SINCE IT RESEMBLED A PASSENGER AIRLINER WHICH IS USUALLY AS BIG AS A FOOTBALL FIELD OR LARGER the absolute best I could do was try to compare the two. I can understand the previous 8-C with the wall of fire and maybe the lifting strength but claiming that the destruction of an aircraft that large with no effort isn’t possibly High 8-C is baseless

Well if the aircraft's shown to be small, then it's obviously not large, and outspeeding it/destroying won't be THAT impressive of a feat.

Fair enough for getting angry at the other people, but I didn't verify it (and they still defend it, at least MikeBro seems to).

Well if the aircraft's shown to be small, then it's obviously not large, and outspeeding it/destroying won't be THAT impressive of a feat.

Fair enough for getting angry at the other people, but I didn't verify it (and they still defend it, at least MikeBro seems to).
It’s modeled after real world airliners. Except a person of normal size can’t even fit in that thing standing up if it were actually that small, yet the antagonist seems to imply it has passengers before blowing it up. So they’re either really small, or the scale is off in the game. As far as the outspeeding part goes, that was a different airliner the interior of which is actually somewhat realistic in size and comparable to real world airliners so that should remain valid to at least some extent.

Well, if you can make a compelling argument that the scale's off, then explain that in the calc and assume a standard size ig.

Well, if you can make a compelling argument that the scale's off, then explain that in the calc and assume a standard size ig.
As of now I will take a break from doing anything related to making these pages. Once I get back to it though, Agnaa, would you be at all willing to help?

Hello corpse zombie Ican'tthinkof1goodname (There is a difference between a alive Ican'tthinkof1goodname, a undead Ican'tthinkof1goodname, and a fully dead Ican'tthinkof1goodname) here, it seems that this thread needs my help so I have been resurrected. I am a supporter of the Airplane series so I can comment. For reference Ronald (The monster) is the size of a regular human and there are some feats that should be calculated from the games: Ronald's corpse tanks a airplane crash (Better clips probably exist), The Headless Horseman's size, and finally Skeletox destroys a plane. For more reference President Ronald Trump is based off of former president Donald Trump so his size might be usable.

Hello corpse zombie Ican'tthinkof1goodname (There is a difference between a alive Ican'tthinkof1goodname, a undead Ican'tthinkof1goodname, and a fully dead Ican'tthinkof1goodname) here, it seems that this thread needs my help so I have been resurrected. I am a supporter of the Airplane series so I can comment. For reference Ronald (The monster) is the size of a regular human and there are some feats that should be calculated from the games: Ronald's corpse tanks a airplane crash and finally Skeletox destroys a plane.
Pretty sure the airplane crash Ronald tanked was actually an EXPLOSION because General Poncho stated the plane was about to EXPLODE.
Second, the plane Skeletox presumably vaporized with an explosion is...and I cannot stress this enough...VERY NOTICEABLY TOO SMALL TO EVEN BE REALISTIC not to mention the landing strip it’s on is ...ALSO can’t stress this enough... too small for a real world airliner to even FIT on. Why do I say the plane is too small? Normally it would be too large for your head to hit the wing but in this case the people on the other side of the glass wall there would have to ride ON TOP OF IT IF AT ALL!!

Last edited:
Back