• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Road Kamelot vs. Playable Caster (Tamamo-no-mae)

This Caster does not have a Tamamo no Mae form, she is Tamamo no Mae,albeit incomplete. It has been a lot of time since I played Fate/Extra, so I might be wrong. About hax, I dont think she has a definite one if we are talking about one hit kills. However, she has a barrier that lets her take only 10% of the original damage. About her ofensive power, her curses stuns if the opponent is going to attack, defend or break her defenses. This actually makes her unstoppable unless the opponent has a resistance to stuns,Caster miscalculates or the opponent makes another move that is not considered an attack, block or guard break. In Fate/Extra, the usual combo is like this: Stun the opponent with magic, increase the potency of her attack by 250%/400% while the opponent is stunned, stun the opponent again with another curse. Rinse and repeat. Of course, that depends of the player's playstyle.

About the match, I dont know about Kamelot, so I cant say anything for now. I may place my vote later.

Will stun work on an ability thats not an attack but bfr. Also can her curse stun illusions or stop mind hax from being used

Well, it is hard to say this because we can't compare game mechanics to a match like this. In the game, for example, if the opponent uses a special attack (like a Noble Phantasm or any skill), the stun will not work. If that attack is considered a special skill, the stun will probably be useless. About the curses, servants can disappear and become incorporeal beings. I dont know if servants can attack each other while being incorporeal, but I didnt see anything like that, so I'm going to assume that they can't (unless somebody tells me the opposite). So no, the curses can't affect incorporeal beings.

From what you said and looking at both profiles, I think this may be Kamelot's win. Caster may have overall better stats and resistances, but Kamelot can still fight because of her Regenerationn and her soul attacks can ignore her planet level durability. Kamelot can attract her to her dimension, but I think Caster's resistance to space-time manipulation may hinder her, but it is not an inmunity so in the end she can get dragged.

Still, I may change my vote. I did not watch nor read D. Gray Man, but from I've seen, there are a lot of haxxes.

Back