• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Riordanverse: The Burning Maze Upgrades (SPOILERS ALERT obviously)

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Just finished reading. Quite good, I'll give 8.5/10.

RIP Jason. Honestly didn't see that coming. I could see him being revived, but the possibility is not high and I hope not. Some deaths have to be permanent.

I've already added some non-controversial stuff, like Piper having sound manip, Jason dying and Meg being more skilled than Jason (killed those pandai monsters, when Jason claimed that he got disarmed as if he was child's play).

The one most likely to be upgraded would be Meg. She threw Imperial gold blades, killing Amax and Peak. Since they defeated Jason off-screen, and "disarmed him like child-play), Meg might get High Hypersonic+ attack speed for killing them before they could react.

When Jason and Meg went one side, and Piper and Apollo went the other side, Apollo grimaced at Piper that those two were their fighters. It is also kinda implied throughout the book that Meg's stronger than Piper.

Though whether she's 6-C, or not, I have my doubts. She got stomped by Lityerses last book, who's comparable to Jason.

Most of them haven't read the book yet. Heilergott has it, but he doesn't have time yet.

I will wait for a while I suppose.

Well, I am probably not able to be of much help here. Sorry.

Reread the Lost Hero. Jason could "barely block" Lit's strikes. So he actually defeated Lityerses with difficulty.

More evidence for 6-C Meg and Lit.

"I am still reading BM, at this point nearly half through. Might get to finish it soon if I can get through my Driving Lincense Test in 2 days. Can agree with Lityerses thought already. Lost Hero makes the situation between Jason and Lit quite clear."

Heilergott, a knowledgeable member, agrees they scale.

Okay. We preferably need more input though.

Well, since we do not seem to get any further input, I suppose that I will have to trust your judgement regarding this.

I think I'll wait till Heilergott finishes reading and comments though, just to be safe. He's already halfway through.

Well, you can perform the changes as far as I am concerned.

Back