• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Riordanverse Gods

You can ask Matthew to respond here if you wish.

Nope. That's not the same thing.

Apollo doesn't literally pull the sun, he only does so if you believe in this perspective.

He drives a chariot / car around the Earth, and said vehicle is a manifestation of the real sun's power. He does it because he has to, it's his myth.

In Trials of Apollo, he is stripped of his divinity and cast down from Olympus, but the sun still moves around the Earth, because there are numerous other sun deities who can do that for him, or alternatively, science is what's making the Earth spin around the sun.

The only Sun Feat that could actually be legit is Ra literally being the sun, and should he be eaten by Apophis, the sun would disappear. Since Ra is a Primordial deity who emerged from Chaos, it could be legit.

Based on "The hammer of Thor" book, we already know that Thor can easilly destroy entire mountains with just one hit from Mjolnir.Should be Loki as powerful as him in magic? Or weaker?

Well, for now, i will put him as Zeus and Thor's level, because he really didn't created the world himself, he used Ymir's corpse, and he had his brothers's help, who should be at least as strong as him.

Odin killed a planet-sized being with help from two other people. That's 5-B. That was before Odin got Reality Warping powers by learning the runes, wisdom by sacrificing his eye, and the haxed spear Gungnir.

Odin is >>> Vili and Ve.

Question, I was looking at the pages, I want to beg the question, should the Major Gods of each Pantheon scale to each other?

Penguinkingpin said:
Question, I was looking at the pages, I want to beg the question, should the Major Gods of each Pantheon scale to each other?
I dont think we should do this. They exist in the same universe, but havent met yet or revealed to be the same beings (like the roman and greek gods). For now we can only take their existing feats.

Back