• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Riordanverse Downgrade Question

You have to contact the people who were supposed to be working on the downgrade to know.
It being supposed to happen years ago means it would either happen soon or it will never happen.

Ok. Not sure who they are tho
That'd be me. Well sort of. The CRT died like three times and I was sick and tired of it not getting done and the state of the Riordanverse profiles that I decided to do it myself. Got permission to do it and have been working on it for the past 6 months.

Just finished taking notes for the Demigod Diaries, after finishing all of HoO and PJO. Still have a couple short stories and guides to go through as well as all of ToA.

Been meaning to get my notes typed up so that they could be shared with the other people who volunteered to work on the CRT so that scaling and calcs could be done faster, but I've just been so burnt out I haven't gotten around to it.

I do have a pdf of the notes if you want them.

Sorry that its taken so long, but its literally just been me going a bit overboard with taking notes of literally every feat that occurs in the books.

Sure that was stupid of me, but that's what happened.

If you'd like to help I have a server that I've been setting up and I could send you an invite.

I hope to get the notes typed up and start calcing and scaling around mid-march, which is when progress will increase exponentially as more people will be helping.

Back