• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru's abilities & speed revision (wn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before this is closed, lemme just say I'm not sure about the NEP at all.

Like i said previously, you can't eat your cake and have it. He already has TD 1, became a god like veldanava and thus most likely has the same physiology as him but therein is were the problem lies.

By nature his physiology and TD already makes him independent of the great spirits thus there is no way to deduce that these spirits disappearing automatically means that aspect of himself they govern disappears/ becomes nonexistent as well. You can't have both as having one contradicts the other.

Point is if you give him NEP 1 nature 2 & 4 for surviving even without the great spirits it would assume he's bound to/ dependent on them.
Wait I was not aware that his TD already covered that.

i said that you're "implying" that, not saying that
Then your intepretation on my statement is false
concepts are fundamental aspect, and he doesn't have those
I says
its already established in another thread that Rimuru unbounded and lacked Great Spirits.
Proof that he doesnt have a concept, even a concept that make up his existence, dont false, i says his existence not outside existence

And where that thread, simply exist after the destruction of all creation include concept is will not make him lack of that, that just resist

the vsbattle wiki standard for nep1 isn't for you to totally go non existent but it's for you to lack all features to exist. the verse contains type 1 concepts,information type 2 and even dualities,but they were formed due to the existence of the great spirits that holds everything,its laws and all
it wasn't said rimuru "survived" like it's a resistance it's he's "unaffected" the only thing that is unaffected when all things including the great spirits collapse is nothingness,rimuru doesn't rely on conceptual existence and informational existence, so the argument here is that rimuru literally can exist without any typical form of existence within the scope of reality (all things that governs the verse) and the only thing that remains is nothing.
it's sure nature 1,aspect 2 and 4
First, where you get, i say NEP1 must totally nonexist in every aspect. I says NEP1 must in nonexistence state

That just resist not even lack of that, you can destroy all thing include concept and exist in nothingness and just get resistence not even immunity. If the feats says he not exist in nothingness but become nothingness it self (as long as he not "dead" in literally meaning) then he can have NEP

First, where you get, i say NEP1 must totally nonexist in every aspect. I says NEP1 must in nonexistence state
Do you mean that to qualify for NEP, a character should be nonexistent in all 4 aspects, and bein nonexistent in 1-2 aspects won't give him NEP?

Bruh are you read my comment?
Yes and if I am not mistaking it says that For getting NEP1 a character must be nonexistent in every aspects
So you're implying that the, "NEP type 1, Aspect 2, 4" or else is invalid and qualifying for 1-2 aspects still don't gives a character NEP so bruhhhh 💀

well

this is the thread for NEP1 rimuru now so you can state your premise there if you want

@Peak this thread still isn't closed can you plz ask any staff to close it?

That just resist not even lack of that, you can destroy all thing include concept and exist in nothingness and just get resistence not even immunity. If the feats says he not exist in nothingness but become nothingness it self (as long as he not "dead" in literally meaning) then he can have NEP
I don't know whether it is your english or not but you're wrong.
Nonexistent Physiology refers to the ability to lack certain aspects of ones existence, to paradoxically 'exist', yet lack certain identifiable traits of existence, or exist outside of a particular scope of 'existence'.
  1. Material Nonexistence: The character doesn't exist in a conventional sense. In terms of binary, this would be a 0, where existence is 1 and nonexistence is 0. In simple terms that means that the characters simply lack the aspect, in the same way that a stone lacks a soul.

Yes and if I am not mistaking it says that For getting NEP1 a character must be nonexistent in every aspects
So you're implying that the, "NEP type 1, Aspect 2, 4" or else is invalid and qualifying for 1-2 aspects still don't gives a character NEP so bruhhhh 💀
Where exactly i says that

Or are you cant different a question and a statement
First, where you get, i say NEP1 must totally nonexist in every aspect.
In this i ask you where you get i says NEP 1 must.... i not says NEP 1 must....
I don't know whether it is your english or not but you're wrong.
And where i wrong?

Last edited:
Where execly i says that

Or are you cant different a question and a statement

In this i ask you where you get i says NEP 1 must.... i not says NEP 1 must....

And where i wrong?
it's ok, i got you wrong my bad
You're asking a question without a question mark so i thought you where implying that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back