• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well,This time Rimuru face a good opponent, the Dawn Machine. I hope this versus doesn't turn into a stomp

• speed equalized
  • 2-B Rimuru Vs 2-C DM
Dawnmachine
Rimuru Tempest 2

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Doesn't Rimuru have his dupes so you need 2-B range to kill him here? Then yeah this is a stomp.
Yeah, he did have that clone or his orginal body in a different universe and a characters need the range to be able to kill him. So, it is a stomp.

He does have acausality.

Also not seeing exactly what dawn can do here, all its hax gets resisted, rimuru absorbs it

Dude even if you kill Rimuru in front of you Rimuru in locked Dimension and Rimuru in the different universe Will say **** you and your ability

Honestly I wonder how we should treat Rimuru's duplicate ability. If a brand new Rimuru gets dropped in to fight isn't that a separate person?

They are all the same people, they all share the same consciousness, memories etc.

Look at the scan on his profile, actually gonna just post it here.

I think you misinterpret me. I'm saying I think if the new clone that takes the fallen one's place is a completely new individual and isn't basically identical to the slain one, this ability wouldn't work in a VSB setting, since by killing one you've killed that Rimuru. Just because you can't kill all the Rimurus doesn't mean you lose to the one.

That would be like saying to kill a Zergling you have to kill all Zerglings, since they are genetic duplicates.

The new clone isn't a new person though.

If you wanna go this route, the same arguement can go for ppl like lavos.

How the ability works:

"After all, it's because the new ability Ciel had created, 『Multiple Existence』was incorporated into Ultimate Skill『Void God Azathoth』. It was an ability Ciel made after she finished analyzing Ultimate Skill『Evil Dragon Azi Dahaka』, I could create clones which all connected with this ability. Thanks to this ability, I didn't need to be cautious of Velda anymore. Thus I revealed myself, but I think that it was still impossible, even for Velda, to sense me in this subspace. Still, I shouldn't carelessly rule out the worst case scenario. However, there's no problem for now. Even if he sensed me and isolated Ramiris' labyrinth, my clone which can also called as my main body still exists in the Imaginary Space. If Velda did isolate the labyrinth, there's a possibility that the connection with the main body will be cut off, but it will be easy to ascertain that if both sides detect each other. After all, both are me. It's a weird sensation, but Parallel Thought works without much difficulty, so there's no problem even when doing different actions. It wasn't a half-baked version like the one Vega used. It could be said that since Ciel had completed this『Multiple Existence』ability, destroying me would be a nigh impossible task. Each of my『Multiple Existence』were connected through the "Soul Corridor"."

Literally said they are both him, and then in the epilogue when he makes mikami satoru his clone, it says he put his consciousness in him:

"Ah, I almost forgot. Human bodies feel pain so I should properly heal it. Thinking that, I brought out a healing potion and poured it on to the dead body. Seeing the wounds heal in the blink of an eye, I was satisfied knowing that they work in this world, as well. If I hadn't healed it properly, I would have had to restore it after taking it in and that's a pain. It's a relief the healing potions work. With this, the preparations are complete. I concentrated my consciousness, and used 'Multiple Parallel Existence' on the jewel.

[It is a success. It seems like skills can also be activated here without any problem.] Hmm, that's a relief. It seems like I succeeded in diving some of my consciousness to the nice guy―or in other words, my otherworld's body. Now then, before I—Mikami Satoru, wake up, I should get going."

Satoru then went on to talk about his adventures in another world. All the clones share the same consciousness and memories, this is totally different from just a genetic duplicate.

I just notice this point! Rimuru Tempest's Multiple Existence could make him qualify for Acausality (Type 3) like Lavos especially since he has a main body in another universe and clone/main body in imaginary sub-space.

• Type 3: Temporal Permanence: Characters with this type of Acausality are incredibly difficult to kill, as other versions of themselves - from other points in time and/or from other universes - can survive the destruction of the "original" and act in their place. This also grants them immunity to changes in the past.

My mistakes, he does not have it; I confused because he one had Law Manipulation and his subordinates have it as skills that are Ultimate skills. This is important because those who possess an ultimate skill are not affected by lower abilities. Every rule of the world is ultimately reduced to this unique level. In other words, they will not be affected by any form of magic―highest or not) .

In any case, with Acausality (Type 3) and Reactive Evolution; Rimuru Tempest can get Resistance and even get better Law Manipulation to from analyzing datas from his other main body so this should not be a problem.

Even without Acausality, Rimuru Tempest can absorb/eat attack physical or esoteric to gain abilities as he did with the Ice Attacks to gain resistance like he did for Hinata 's Soul Manipulation.

Actually every ultimate skill user can change laws of the world, and none of those ultimate skill user can affect Rimuru

Okok, i don't know if this match is a stomp since Slime boyo can't took the Law Manip, but we also need to know how it's work too so zach, please tell us what consist his Law Manip.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
No matter how many CRT's of Rimuru exist, he still can not defeat Arceus or Khorne
Without the Range, Arceus should be stomped hard, let's wait the Countless x Couless Universe of the tensei verse umu

@Elizhaa

Rimuru does have resistance to law manip, Yuuki who have every ability in the series cant do shut to rimuru

No matter how many CRT's of Rimuru exist, he still can not defeat Arceus or Khorne
unless Some character from cthulhu myth play role ini the LN

bruh agree think do forgetting make repeated CRT for Rimuru like that cannot Arceus and Khorne?

Without the Range, Arceus should be stomped hard, let's wait the Countless x Couless Universe of the tensei verse umu

Actually fabtastic said that In after story Rimuru can create infinite universe but when i asking for explanation he ignored me

GLHF22 said:
@Elizhaa
Rimuru does have resistance to law manip, Yuuki who have every ability in the series cant do shut to rimuru
I mean that you can make a case for it since the only abilties that Yuuki's didn't have was Turn Null.

However, there was also an ability that he couldn't recreate no matter how hard he tried.
The Ultimate and Supreme Ability――called『Turn Null』which produced the primordial energy needed to create a world. But in the end, it was impossible for him to recreate it.
But Rimuru Tempest could have easily get Resistance from Reactive Evolution and also he did not resist Yuuki Kagurazaka's space-time attacks so resistances to all abilities might be =hard to prove.

Back