• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
infinite universe = High 3-A

infinite universes = 2-A

Feats' proof, though?

Its simple, if all of Rimuru subordinates fight him they Will not stand any chance due to food chain, and also he does have countermeasure of their skills, and now we used 2B Rimuru who have everything, i Will suprised if he doesnt have resistance to law manip atleast this version of him

Elizhaa said:
infinite universe = High 3-A

infinite universes = 2-A

Feats' proof, though?
Well, because he ignore me, i search it myself and i got Mobius System/Infinite system, but because i use auto translator i don't understand what is that

GLHF22. I mean we can check fabtastic's story if we known the cahpter; what short story chapter is the Mobious System in though?

Elizhaa said:
GLHF22. I mean we can check fabtastic's story if we known the cahpter; what short story chapter is the Mobious System in though?
The sidestories where Veldora and Ramiris travel to a cyberpunk-like world.

Rimuru already has law manipulation, even if the Rimuru in front of Dawn was incapped with lol law manipulation, the other Rimuru's would have already analyzed and come up with countermeasures against it.

Though considering Rimuru already has law manipulation, even if he was incapped, he might still just negate the ability. Analyze>copy>negate.

My problem is more about stomp or not, if Dawn can win at the beginning but can't because of The Reactive evolution, this is considered as a stomp?

The Causality said:
My problem is more about stomp or not, if Dawn can win at the beginning but can't because of The Reactive evolution, this is considered as a stomp?
He can't win at the beginning especially since Rimuru Tempest's Acausality (Type 3) is always active and it does not have a range to shown affect 2-B multiverse to get to all main bodies of Rimuru Tempest.

Back