• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Celestial Pegasus said:
Dude no.
His stomach stores turn null which is then used to create universes, veldanava lost his turn null when creating the world, but that's not an issue for rimuru cause he has his stomach to store turn null and it's size is infinite so it will never be filled.
So, is it possibly 2-A?

It has been answered.

So, is it possibly 2-A?

It has been answered.

No, just stop. It isn't 2A. If it can swallow an infinite number of universes AT ONCE, then yea, it can be 2A, but it's not. A stomach's infinite space doesn't dictate auto-2A. By that logic I would easily said that Kirby is around 3A or higher because of his own stomach, but no, doesn't work that way.

Here's an example, Altair from Re Creators is supposedly able to create an infinite number of universes, according to the guidebooks (though I personally still call bullsh** cause it's a completely original anime yet they never bothered to really show something similar to that feat). However,that feat takes a long ass frigging time, thus why she's labeled "at least Low 2-C" instead of 2A. There's other reasons why she's not that, either, but the ability to create and/or an infinite number of universes at once is a major qualifier just for baseline 2A. Rimuru just doesn't have that. Can he eat all or most of Arceus's universes? Yea, eventually, if allowed. Does it mean he'll get his way with it that easily? Absolutely not unless if we want to talk further about how he's supposedly resistant/immune to anything and maybe everything.

Which is blatantly false.

He can has an infinite storage space thus can store an infinite amount of energy such as turn null, not universes, that has never been stated.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Which is blatantly false.
He can has an infinite storage space thus can store an infinite amount of energy such as turn null, not universes, that has never been stated.
aand Turn Null is energy to create and destroy universes

oh wait....Rimuru isn't stated to absorb universes?

Yea, now I really doubt his ability to touch Arceus, much less kill or incapicate him, even more after that. I mean, I guess he can eventually eat an entire universe, but how long would that take? I'm pretty sure it'd take quite some time, even if it's possible. But does one really think Arceus is just gonna sit there and let him do that?

Inb4 people start talking about Rimuru being resistant to everything again.

Dragopentling said:
oh wait....Rimuru isn't stated to absorb universes?
Yea, now I really doubt his ability to touch Arceus, much less kill or incapicate him, even more after that. I mean, I guess he can eventually eat an entire universe, but how long would that take? I'm pretty sure it'd take quite some time, even if it's possible.
thats why i said he need to absobs part of arceus body in order to get enough range

2-A stomach is pure wank.

As i already said his stomach has an infinite space, which he uses to store energy, that he then uses to create or destroy universes.

Also this thread is like 250+ messages in and going nowhere.

Celestial Pegasus said:
As i already said his stomach has an infinite space, which he uses to store energy, that he then uses to create or destroy universes.

Also this thread is like 250+ messages in and going nowhere.
get an admin to close? I think 250 messages is max amount allowed in a single thread, right?

Celestial Pegasus said:
okay maybe this is my bad because i bring 2A here, im just wan to say that he can store infinite universe if he want and since 2A is infinite universe so i just used to describe his stomach capable of

GLHF22 said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
okay maybe this is my bad because i bring 2A here, im just wan to say that he can store infinite universe if he want and since 2A is infinite universe so i just used to describe his stomach capable of
Arceus can likely create new universes, too, and likely at the same rate Rimuru can, at the very least.

Why? The Llama god can literally just create an avatar of any of the creation trio just for ***** and giggles to make Cynthia and the player go "oooo" and "ahhh". Those avatar themselves should be at least Universe+ level individually unless I misread something. If he can do that on a whim, what makes one think he can't just go ahead and keep creating new universes?

At best he can store a single infinite universe, nothing more.

2-A means an infinite amount of universes, which has never been stated in the story.

Celestial Pegasus said:
2-A means an infinite amount of universes, which has never been stated in the story.
so why he can store energy to create 10000 universes?

GLHF22 said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
so why he can store energy to create 10000 universes?
cause 10000 universes isn't infinite, and barely even waffs at the number of universes Arceus owns.

Well regadless infinite or not my points still stands and no , its never stated that he can only store a single infinite universe how its single when he can create 10000 universe? Its only stated thats its infinite and Will never be able to full

You know he had turn null before eos right? You are sort trying to make it seem like for example 1 turn null=1 universe, which is wrong is cause for one turn null is just energy and not a massive physical thing like a universe and 2 despite having turn null before eos rimuru showed no universal feats and it took countless years for there to be enough turn null to create universes.

Anyway, not interested in this match or discussing it any further, unfollowing this.

Ditto I'm out, too This thread is just beating a horse's corpse now. I will check on it every now and then, but honestly this thread should be put out of its misery, as it's already been more than 250 messages, the max limit for a versus thread.

Dragopentling said:
Ditto
I'm out, too This thread is just beating a horse's corpse now. I will check on it every now and then, but honestly this thread should be put out of its misery, as it's already been more than 250 messages, the max limit for a versus thread.
500 is the limit btw

500 is the limit btw

I see....but at this rate, nothing will be accomplished, that's why I feel like this thread should be closed or just left to die.

Celestial Pegasus said:
You know he had turn null before eos right? You are sort trying to make it seem like for example 1 turn null=1 universe, which is wrong is cause for one turn null is just energy and not a massive physical thing like a universe and 2 despite having turn null before eos rimuru showed no universal feats and it took countless years for there to be enough turn null to create universes.

Anyway, not interested in this match or discussing it any further, unfollowing this.
i don't get what are you trying to say but well even on my points of view this is not stomps it seems everyone think this is a stomp, but if you give me a valid reason why this is a stomp maybe i wont argue this far

It's not a stomp. It's decisive in Arceus's favour. Rimuru can win if he gets absorbtion off but Arceus BFRs first because of precog, while Rimuru's own precog won't work because I don't see any feats of it predicting something omnipresent across time.

The Wright Way said:
It's not a stomp. It's decisive in Arceus's favour. Rimuru can win if he gets absorbtion off but Arceus BFRs first because of precog, while Rimuru's own precog won't work because I don't see any feats of it predicting something omnipresent across time.
And i don't see how Arceus BFR and precog work on rimuru

Hi dropping in, Arceus can just tel the unown To erase him from existance? does he have defense against that, idk much about rimuru other then anime feats

And i don't see how Arceus BFR and precog work on rimuru

It's outside his range.

Why wouldn't Precog work?

Just read His profile

@GLHF you could have just pointed out his resistance to precognition. The "because you didn't read his profile" bit was unnecessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back