• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao, Yogiri kills Rimuru without lifting a finger ..

Imagine Rimuru releases his killing intent agains't him. its auto L for Rimuru

Boy you just bumped an old thread and Rimuru can do the same by just standing there and let his passives do the thing. That's why it's inconclusive. But only in speed equal

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Boy you just bumped an old thread and Rimuru can do the same by just standing there and let his passives do the thing. That's why it's inconclusive. But only in speed equal
Inconclusive ? Why though? Then how Rimuru can counter a passive ability of Yogiri ?? I know Rimuru has potent miasma but in the novel yogiri kill it uncounsiously

LyZ92 said:
Inconclusive ? Why though? Then how Rimuru can counter a passive ability of Yogiri ?? I know Rimuru has potent miasma but in the novel yogiri kill it uncounsiously
Because it's speed equal (combat speed, movement speed, reaction speed,etc). Yogiri stomps Rimuru in unequal speed

LyZ92 said:
Because it's speed equal. Yogiri stomps Rimuru in unequal speed
Even in equal speed, Rimuru doesn't have resistance agains't a death manipulation on a multiversal level of potency

Yes that's why Yogiri can kill Rimuru because Yogiri's death manip can pierce 10 layers of resistances with the addition of it being on a multiversal scale. But Yogiri's ID attack speed is equalized so Rimuru dies to ID and Yogiri dies to the passives at the same time hence inconclusive. You need to have immeasurable attack speed in order for Yogiri to survive against passives after killing those who have one before the passive hits Yogiri.

Yes that's why Yogiri can kill Rimuru because Yogiri's death manip can pierce 10 layers of resistances with the addition of on a multiversal scale. But Yogiri's ID attack speed is equalized so Rimuru dies and Yogiri dies to the passives at the same time. You need to have immeasurable attack speed in order for you to survive against passives after killing those who have one.
Then explain why Yogiri will died ? That Yogiri's entire existence is protected by "FATE" itself ? Even speed is equalized, you need an attack that can surpassed "FATE" , in order to kill Yogiri. And Rimuru have not obtain that kind of attack.

Immeasurable attack speed? like I said, even speed equalized, as long as Rimuru releases his killing intent, he auto dies.

Because the fight is over in literally 0 seconds as soon as the fight starts. Rimuru's passives will reach Yogiri because the Passive doesn't even have travel speed because it's already there. Saying that Fate will protect Yogiri even in this circumstances is an NLF because there's no logical way how fate can protect him in this circumstances. Fate Manipulation can either make Rimuru not use his deadliest attack, make Rimuru slip or something, make Rimuru out of character, etc. but he already has passives at the start of the battle

Because Rimuru in this key has only infinite speed plus the speed of passives is infinite speed. So Yogiri's ID speed went from immeasurable to infinite speed in speed equal. Yogiri can kill/negate the passives but he will die because he lacks the speed to kill Rimuru without getting himself killed. The reason why Yogiri can kill/negate passives without reaching him is because of his immeasurable attack and reaction speed.

Also Rimuru doesn't have time to give of killing intent to Yogiri because the fight is literally over in 0 seconds as soon as the fight start

Because the fight is over in literally 0 seconds as soon as the fight starts. Rimuru's passives will reach Yogiri because the Passive doesn't even have travel speed because it's already there. Saying that Fate will protect Yogiri even in this circumstances is an NLF because there's no logical way how fate can protect him in this circumstances. Fate Manipulation can either make Rimuru not use his deadliest attack, make Rimuru slip or something, make Rimuru out of character, etc. but he already has passives at the start of the battle
Because Rimuru in this key has only infinite speed plus the speed of passives is infinite speed. So Yogiri's ID speed went from immeasurable to infinite speed in speed equal. Yogiri can kill/negate the passives but he will die because he lacks the speed to suvive without getting himself killed.
Wut ?? tbh that's a pretty messed up or you got misunderstood here..

anyways, Yogiri killed a demon lord that released a potent miasma that almost killed the entire party and even him, but he uncounsiously killed it also the demon lord above.. And Rimuru can't directly killed Yogiri in a normal means (you need at least few haxes that can counter his ability or can surpass "fate" itself), even including passives, because Yogiri can feels intent, also can see "DEATH LINES" which is he can avoid it, and you need a hax attack that can surpasses the "FATE" in order to kill perma to Yogiri. Even the assasins that tried to kill Yogiri in a far distance, even Yogiri can't see them, when the assasins touched the trigger and before they clutched it, they are already dead.

And even Rimuru has infinite speed, he does not enough hax to counter Yogiri's ID passive ability. And if he thinks only that he will kill him, after he launch his attack, he auto-dies..

And Yogiri can kill concepts, abilities, magic, clothes, barriers, etc.

I edited it checked agai
nope, its a mismatch again..

if Rimuru decides to kill Yogiri, he auto-dies again

And Rimuru has not enough hax to counter his ID ..

Rimuru passives already covered SBA as soon as the battle start, its range is so wide, both die at the same time, no matter how fast you are you cant became faster than things that already there from the beginning, Immeasureable maybe can counter it but since speed Equalized both speed is infinite, so both die.

Do you understand what passives are? Do you think both Yogiri and Rimuru have the time to think or feel in 0 seconds? ID can be independent on Yogiri and that's why he can kill Rimuru unconsciously with his ID but this scenario is different. ID doesn't have enough speed to kill Rimuru and save Yogiri at the same time because it got nerfed to infinite speed from speed equalization.

Yogiri killing the Devil before his passive miasma hits him is an immeasurable speed feat. The stuff you are explaining is with regards to unequal speed and I know how Yogiri badly blitz Rimuru

GLHF22 said:
Rimuru passives already covered SBA as soon as the battle start, its range is so wide, both die at the same time, no matter how fast you are you cant became faster than things that already there from the beginning, Immeasureable maybe can counter it but since speed Equalized both speed is infinite, so both die.
Covered? lmao, he auto-dies, just like I said before, after he launches his first move he already dies, Yogiri's ID and the passives included can erase Rimuru from existence. even the speed equalized

Speed equalization is what stops Yogiri from killing before the passive does anything to him. At best ID could potentially kill Rimuru's aura itself but I do not know if that is even plausible tbh since they would take effect at the same time and I think Rimuru's auras one-shot/insta incap Yogiri.

Speed equalized meaning both combatants have the same Combat speed, Travel Speed, Reaction speed, Attack speed and Flight Speed. I hope that guy finally gets it

Do you understand what passives are? Do you think both Yogiri and Rimuru have the time to think or feel in 0 seconds? ID can be independent on Yogiri and that's why he can kill Rimuru unconsciously with his ID but this scenario is different. ID doesn't have enough speed to kill Rimuru and save Yogiri at the same time because it got nerfed to infinite speed from speed equalization.
Yogiri killing the Devil before his passive miasma hits him is an immeasurable speed feat. The stuff you are explaining is with regards to unequal speed and I know how Yogiri badly blitz Rimuru
Wait wut ? his ID has not enough speed ? lmao, he even killed a demon lord that surrounds his surroundings like a time-armour of Ren but in les potent, it is stated that in order to kill the demon lord trapped in the tower, you need at least an attack that can surpasses the concept of time in order to reach it, a normal attack can takes 100 years to travel in order to hit the demon lord, and Yogiri kills it less than a blink of an eye.

Yogiri's ID is pretty close to NLF , because he can passively kill an opponent as long as they have intent to kill, and he can sense killing intents, can see "black lines" or "DEATH LINES" which he can avoid it pretty easily.

Like I said that even they are both speed equalized, Rimuru can't react to Yogiri's ID, plus he does not have an attack that can surpass "Fate".

and Yes, his ID is independent , he can even kill his classmates if he wants too, and can kill concepts, abstracts, abilities, barrier, magic, etc.

>Wait wut ? his ID has not enough speed ? lmao

Because they both have the same speed in this scenariot how many times do I have to tell you this and I'm sure you don't even know what I'm trying to point out here.

>Yogiri kills it less than a blink of an eye.

Lol, That's not even remotely comparable to infinite speed

Gonna repost this again

Speed equalized meaning both combatants have the same Combat speed, Travel Speed, Reaction speed, Attack speed and Flight Speed.

All of your arguments are not even speed equal related. All of the stuff you are saying is with regards to unequal speed

LyZ92 said:
Something
Hi, nice to see someone else be into the series.

Speed is equalized, unfortunately, so ID activation feats are rendered moot and it is basically equal to a passive under SBA.

Also, the attack was likely LS and it would have taken thousands of years iirc, not only 100.

Can't Yogiri's ID kill Rimuru's passive? If that's the case then wouldn't it be incon because he'll kill whatever Rimuru throws at him?

>Wait wut ? his ID has not enough speed ? lmao
Because they both have the same speed in this scenariot how many times do I have to tell you this and I'm sure you don't even know what I'm trying to point out here.

>Yogiri kills it less than a blink of an eye.

Lol, That's not even remotely comparable to infinite speed

Gonna repost this again

Speed equalized meaning both combatants have the same Combat speed, Travel Speed, Reaction speed, Attack speed and Flight Speed.

All of your arguments are not even speed equal related. All of the stuff you are saying is with regards to unequal speed
Lmao , even you speed equalized them, Yogiri can effortlessly kill Rimuru with no diff

can someone call mod to close this? this already added in both profile, if you dont agree with then result make a rematch

TheMonsterOfTheAbyss said:
LyZ92 said:
Something
Hi, nice to see someone else be into the series.
Speed is equalized, unfortunately, so ID activation feats are rendered moot and it is basically equal to a passive under SBA.

Also, the attack was likely LS and it would have taken thousands of years iirc, not only 100.
From what I remembered it was hundred but hehe thanks for the correction..

And I'm updated to the series

AbcMac23 said:
Can't Yogiri's ID kill Rimuru's passive? If that's the case then wouldn't it be incon because he'll kill whatever Rimuru throws at him?
ID would act at the same time as Rimuru's death aura thing so I am unsure as to that being plausible. He could definetley kill it like he could kill RImuru but SpEeEd.

What the fork happened here...

@LyZ92

Yeah, Yogiri can kill Rimuru, but the speed is equalized, which means that both have the same speed here

And if both have the same speed, both combatants attacks each other at the same time. Yogiri's ID is basically automatic so even if Rimuru has passives he still dies, but since speed is equal Yogiri dies too because they strike at the same time (remember, speed equal)

But if this was speed unequal, it would be a Speed Blitz for Yogiri since he is immeasurable in speed and thus faster than Rimuru's passives (Heck this was even argued in this same thread before)

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
What the fork happened here...
@LyZ92

Yeah, Yogiri can kill Rimuru, but the speed is equalized, which means that both have the same speed here

And if both have the same speed, both combatants attacks each other at the same time. Yogiri's ID is basically automatic so even if Rimuru has passives he still dies, but since speed is equal Yogiri dies too because they strike at the same time (remember, speed equal)

But if this was speed unequal, it would be a Speed Blitz for Yogiri since he is immeasurable in speed and thus faster than Rimuru's passives (Heck this was even argued in this same thread before)
Like I said before, even the speed is equalized, it doesn't matter because once Rimuru releases his killing intent, Rimuru auto-dies badly (plus his existence is erased)

and his ID is pretty close to NLF in terms of AP

And how can he kill Yogiri that his entire existence is protected by "fate" ? no nothing Rimuru can do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back