• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rimuru. He ate instant death attack even before becoming a Demon lord. Last chapters/Early EoS Rimuru uses Multiple Parallel Existence quite actively where main body remains hidden within own pocket reality (Imaginary World) and only those Existences remain open to direct danger of opponent. Furthermore, if Ciel gets a chance to analyze it, it'd be auto nullified by the always active MD Barriers covering whole bodies.

I'd rather not argue this right now, but oh well

1) Yogiri's death hax is above Rimuru's resistance because he kills on a conceptual level

2)If Yogiri kills Rimuru, all the other bodies would die too

3) Ciel cant analyze since Yogiri has two layers of resistance to Information Analysis

1) The so called "conceptual level killing" comes from his own claim. Demons and Angels of TSSDK are also concets/conceptual beings. Rimuru been flexing on them, laughing of their attacks since mid series. Not to mention they also kills on conceptual level considering how they were in constant death battle since their origin.

2) Parallel Existence aren't your simple clones, each Existence is capable of beibg serving as main body. The only connection they shared was that of Soul Corridoor.

3) Ciel analyzed many Demon Lords throughout the series, in the very first gathering of DL it was established they had resistance to Information Analysis as Raphael stated how they were concealing their information.

Edit: p.s not sure from where you are getting "has two layers of resistance to Information Analysis" when his profile got not even a single one mentioned anywhere.

1) Thing is, Rimuru has resistace to conceptual manip who destroyed an entire universe. Yogiri killed countless conceptual structures/universes with a single shot. Yogiri also has 4-D resistance negation

2) They would still die, because thats how Yogiri's power works. If there is a connection, they die. If its a skill, it still dies.

3) Thing is, no one has ever managed to analyze Yogiri's ability in the series, and he has two layers of resistance to it.

XBlake123 said:
Edit: p.s not sure from where you are getting "has two layers of resistance to Information Analysis" when his profile got not even a single one mentioned anywhere.
Did you even read the thread boyo? Yogiri is going through revisions

1) Rimuru never "destroyed an entire universe". Turn Turn had enough nihility energy to recreate the "World" over tens of thousands of times, said World already having numerous parallel Universes. Yogiri is stated to be "likely Multiverse level", Rimuru is solid Multiversal. So this 4-D/countless scaling of being superior is not really gonna work till revisions are done for respective profile.

2) The connection is not of connecting the harm, the reason very well explained how Velgrynd had to obtain a skill to "exceeding" the Veldora's clones to make the harm reach his main body, Veldoras clones being vastly inferior to Rimuru's MP Existences. Not to mention that Soul Corridoor isn't passive, Rimuru can simply turn it off based on situation. Ah Future Attack Prediction.

3) "No one managed to analyze Yogiri's ability in the series" red herring holds no merit in this argument. That's like saying "No one managed to harm X character in his verse so his opponent in this match up can't harm as well". A resistance is a resistance, not a immunity. If a character has showed the ability to bypass resistance, then every said "layer" of resistance will get bypassed.

1) I was talking about his resistance to conceptual manip. Also, the OP said "both at 2-B", so we assume that Yogiri is solid 2-B here

2) I didnt understand that very well, could explain in another way?

3) Why are we even discussing this? Ciel cant even analyze if Yogiri just blitzes

1) "Likely" has always been included in vs solid match ups. Also, what you tried to imply was "countless" Universes which falls in 2A, not 2B.

2) Tldr; Main body of Rimuru can close the so called "connection" (Soul Corridoor) from his Existences and they'd still continue to function perfectly. (Reference to your "connection = die"). And, even if he doesn't close it, the harm won't reach his main body.

3) Because you went with "he has two layers of resistance yare yare" so obviously I'd present counter argument for it instead of starting an entirely new argument.

1) Nani??? Countless is 2-B. Infinite is 2-A, the tiering system already explains that very well

2) Understood, but why the harm wont reach the main body?

3) I concede, but still, he cant react to it

If that's the case, then please read Rimuru's profile again. Rimuru RESISTS Type 3 Conceptual Manipulation. Hence his mid-godly regen doesn't get negated. And IF conceptual manipulation (type 3) is, as I've understood here, the basis for Yogiri's immortality negation, then Rimuru resists that as well.

"Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3; Was unaffected by the destruction of the universe. The universe is destroyed as a result of a great spirit being born and erasing everything, life and death, and even the other great spirits whose birth gave rise to the existence of their respective element, for example, time never existed until the spirit of time was born)"

Yogiri killed countless conceptual universes tho

There is this sort of differentiation between tiers for conceptual manipulation? I thought the only thing that mattered in this case were type and dimensionality, not specific tiers.

EDIT: For what reason exactly does the resistance negation apply to the conceptual manipulation? If it was just used as a blanket statement for the reason that pre-CRT the Death Hax was pretty much the only hax there was, then that wouldn't be valid anymore for the post-CRT profile, unless there is a feat of breaking through conceptual manip type 3 resistance before.

What about Rimuru's passive madness hax though? If Instant Death only becomes passive against actual killing effects, wouldn't passive incap work around it?

NeoSuperior said:
What about Rimuru's passive madness hax though? If Instant Death only becomes passive against actual killing effects, wouldn't passive incap work around it?
ID activates toward any potential harm, not only toward those that can kill him.

EDIT: Omg. I can't believe I'm arguing for Yogiri.

@Neo

If your resistance to Concept Manip come from a Universe, then you can tank Concept hax on that level

If you're against someone who Conceptual kill someone through something bigger than what you showed, then rip.

It's the first time among many Tier 2 battles I heard someone arguing about tiers for conceptual manipulation though.

Also regardless, Yogiri dies as well due to madness passive + soul consumption being triggered.

NeoSuperior said:
It's the first time among many Tier 2 battles I heard someone arguing about tiers for conceptual manipulation though.
Also regardless, Yogiri dies as well due to madness passive + soul consumption being triggered.
How does it work?

Basically, if someone hostile (a condition met by SBA itself) loses their will to fight or runs away or ask him for a favour/request, like begging for their lives, they get soulhaxed, which is an automatic effect, and this is coupled with madness+fear manipulation that's passive. This will pull out Yogiri's soul out of his body (which dissipates right after), and kills Yogiri as a result. Escpacially since there are no resistances toward any of these hax whatsoever. And that doesn't even include any other passive haxes Rimuru might have.

Unfortunately Rimuru's WN profile is so filled with hax that looking through them and remembering what the effects are might take some time, but Yogiri's lack of resistances are quite significant, so this might warrant to be looked into for clarity's sake. And Yogiri's CRT still isn't finished properly either, Milly is right on that.

Just wondering, wouldn't Yogiri's auto activation upon condition (condition which is met by SBA) be faster than Rimuru's? He is only Immeasurable with time warp so... even going by the previous assumptions.

Battle Starts -> Passive Aura Affects Yogiri -> Instant Death Activates -> Soul Consumption fails to trigger as Rimuru has already been killed on a conceptual level.

Passive aren't faster than semi-passive/though-based attacks which is where is Instant Death is.

Then again, speed unequalized, this match is a Speed Blitz

Immeasurable >> Infinite

Equalized the speed and Rimuru should stomp via Passive Aura.

Yogiri literally activated his ID before an immeasurable being could kill him.....so he thinks really fast I'd say

One guy already tried to harm him with passives.....didnt work well

As I said before, going by the previous assumptions. Yogiri is capable of killing auras and abilities such as soul absorption as long as they pose a threat to him. As he said when he was questioned on if he could kill space— as long as it poses a threat he can traget it.

He did such thing againt the Devil's aura— "Yogiri was calmly moving through it anyway, he must have been killing the miasma itself as he went."

EmperorDoom25 said:
Yogiri literally activated his ID before an immeasurable being could kill him.....so he thinks really fast I'd say
One guy already tried to harm him with passives.....didnt work well
He is has immeasurable reactions speed. Equalized the speed, passive should win agains his thought-based attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back