• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed isn't equalized, so Rimuru blitzes.

The queen is apparently a pain to perma-kill, but so is Rimuru.

Rimuru could maybe work something out by using the space-time continuum attack. But guess incap could work like sealing maybe.

If anything i am not seeing how the queen will kill Rimuru due to resistances and regen, he will also probably copy and negate all her abilities, so only thing i am not sure about is her immortality.

I like how people get on Masadaverse for the bs levels of op they get for no reason but they are fine with a slime becoming a god

end of series he has every ability in the universe so he can body clone create worlds and use some pretty devastating attacks plus he has a strong mindset he didn't give into the temptation of remaking his friends so words wont work on him he can also make some laws to counter her law changing ability he can also transform into things to help beat all her advantages and has nearly endless stamina (has the stamina and Mp of basically everyone in the series) so if anything rimuru would either win or the fight would never end rimuru is also one of the smartest gods in anime anyone who brings up his fight against the pokemon god prolly forgot the whole can be held by cement and betrayed by his own creations being powerless to stop them also I don't think his predator would work on her unless he makes a plan and she cant react to him fast enough like if he made body clones and came from all sides last second maybe she couldn't react and he could eat her but I just think he could avoid her attacks and win the battle with strategy and hacks

Zspartan53 said:
end of series he has every ability in the universe so he can body clone create worlds and use some pretty devastating attacks plus he has a strong mindset he didn't give into the temptation of remaking his friends so words wont work on him he can also make some laws to counter her law changing ability he can also transform into things to help beat all her advantages and has nearly endless stamina (has the stamina and Mp of basically everyone in the series) so if anything rimuru would either win or the fight would never end rimuru is also one of the smartest gods in anime anyone who brings up his fight against the pokemon god prolly forgot the whole can be held by cement and betrayed by his own creations being powerless to stop them also I don't think his predator would work on her unless he makes a plan and she cant react to him fast enough like if he made body clones and came from all sides last second maybe she couldn't react and he could eat her but I just think he could avoid her attacks and win the battle with strategy and hacks
didn`t you read the thread?eos rimuru isn`t being used,ultimate form rimuru is being used

oops I was going through to many to fast I assumed it was their final forms my bad but if its only ultimate slime he has most the ability's I mentioned so I doubt the outcome would change just ignore the parts where the use powers they don't have yet he still has devastating attacks and tons of forms like wolf for speed and dragon wings and I think body clone so ya just minus all the god level stuff and he is still really intelligent so I still think rimuru would win especially with great sage

I am pretty sure that Rimuru can via eat her and put her in this imaginary space. The White Queen has no resistance to it.

Also, Rimuru can get resistance from his Reactive Evolution mid-battle as he shown with his second fight against Hinata's gaining complete resistance to her soul-killing techniques.

So, Rimuru FRA.

Rimuru has no acausality here? The White Queen can rewrite the past.

Though this really should be speed equal. Otherwise it's just a speedblitz.

If you Rewrite his past he will get Acausality, his state of existance doesnt change in his preversion and post Eos version, only his powerlevel does, his Eos confirmed he is acausal rather than makes him acausal

GLHF22 said:
If you Rewrite his past he will get Acausality, his state of existance doesnt change in his preversion and post Eos version, only his powerlevel does, his Eos confirmed he is acausal rather than makes him acausal
If I understand correctly you argue that he is acausal, because his future version is acausal?

If so that isn't how it works. As usual with time stuff you have to look at "before" and "after" not in a time sense, but a story sense. The version used here doesn't have acausality listed, in other words it is the version before the timeline got rewritten to make him acausal.

If you on the other hand are arguing that he should already be acausal in that version, then take that up with the people that take care of the profile, cause he doesn't have it listed.

Nedge1000 said:
How does she do it though because Rimuru might be able to negate depending on how it works and also depending on how it works it could Causality Manipulation?
It probably is an application of her law manipulation, considering that the ability was first used after she defeated the anthropomorphic manifestations of the laws of the universe. However, closer details on how it works weren't given.

He isn't acausal before Eos, he explicitly was asleep for countless years, at the end of space-time where his body was remodeled as a God.

About the match though, white queen's law manipulation/rewriting the past, whatever it is is the only thing i am seeing atm which could potentially give her a win, but depends what rewriting the past entails, like changing a minor details? Making rimuru not exist?

Depends what it does, but even so it also depends if she starts with it or ever uses it in a fight.

@DT

No, im not arguing his future self, but his current self is doesnt really different with his future self the different is his future self have energy to recreated world Ten Thousands of Time and have enough energy to travel between universe

@CP

There is no explanation that Ciel Remodeled his body, she only stated that he Rules over Time and space

If I am right, this is the Highest High 4-C Rimuru where he has Multiple Existence so, if it works, rewriting the past might only affect the clone.

@GLHF22 Your acting like there is no difference between Eos and Pre-Eos which is blatantly wrong i think since he became a God which rules space-time, also when he came back from the end of space-time his body was that of a full adult, not like a teen which it was before.

Clearly some changes have happened, i am more likely to inclined to believe he gained acausality as a result of godhood rather than having it before.

Rewriting the past isn't rewriting a particular persons past. She could do something like insert herself in history to have done something or make it so that a certain event didn't happen.

Actually I am not even sure if what the White Queen does could be avoided via acausality, even if Rimuru had it in that form. She has this trait that makes things she did impossible to change. Be it timetravel, causality manipulation or parallel timelines, once she has done it it is fixed and the result can not be undone. It's good enough to screw over her own acausality, sooo...

Usage is more of a problem. Aside from the one time she hasn't really used it. The White Queen technically could ask the world for information, which would probably let her know what to do, but it's hard to say how much use she makes of that. Unless the sword of truth signals her or something it will probably take some time until she uses that technique.

@CP

"What does Guy mean about my appearance?

I thought so and looked at my own appearance, and it seemed my appearance grew into that of an adult.

However, since I have neither breasts nor a 'son', I would have to say this change has no meaning.

Ciel-san seems to have continued to create energy the whole time, so I guess this might be the effect of that."

"Materials in the human world are individual instances of a particular summon. Physically killing or destroying them does nothing to the being itself, who is safe in the Material world and can be resummoned at any time. Additionally, the White Queen has proven to be almost impossible to permanently kill even when this hurdle is bypassed. She was permanently summoned and bound into the human world, where she was subjected to a saturation attack from hundreds to thousands of other Unexplored-classes, which only sent her back to the Material world. After this, she forced the entire Unexplored-class to submit to her and erased any laws or formulas capable of killing her from the world. Kyousuke created a new Unexplored-class not bound to any color, designed and tuned specifically to defeat and kill her. In their fight, it was revealed one has to eliminate the 512 forms of the White Queen and also eliminate all her influence that is infinitely spreading over both the human world and the Material world to successfully kill her. Even doing both of these things failed to put her down, as the White Queen reappeared a few hours later to mock Kyousuke and revealed she had let herself be killed to further her own plans. So far it is unknown how exactly she survived this event."

To just take it straight from her page. To maybe add an explanation to one term here: The unexplored class is the collection of creatures, which are the anthropomorphic manifestations of laws of the universe. Not sure what to add besides that.

In her influence that is infinitely spreading over both the human world , how does her influence acts, it is something intangible or not?

The text did say it was destroyed in this: Even doing both of these things

I forgot if Rimuru absorbs her like he did Veldora Tempest, he can get a huge AP boost as well where he went from At least 6-A to High 4-C. Also, Rimuru does have hax that the White Queen has no resistance to like Void Manipulation. Killed her 512 forms might not be a problem.

@GLHF22 Creating energy which is the primordial energy that created the world, said energy changed his appearance, if it changed his appearance isn't it plausible it gave him acausality? Obviously it was interring with his body.

I mean how did he become a God that rules space-time if turn null wasn't doing that? Considering he rules space-time, and can transcend time and reverse time, it gives evidence to what i am saying.

Wait, he can transcend time, I think that is evidence for Type 4 for his final key.

Type 4: Irregular Causality: Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others.

With his time warp ability, and transcending time doesn't always mean type 4 acausality as far as i am aware, otherwise everyone who has immeasurable speed would have it which i don't think is the case.

Back