• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Celestial Pegasus said:
I mean legit the only ability wq can win with is one that it's unclear she will even use, what exactly stops rimuru from incap her due to his knowledge of her abilities that he gains through precog + info analysis?

Or better yet absorb her and gain her abilities?
One could argue that she doesn't use it due to CIS reasons. She is stated to be a cut above humanity in every field after all. And she also has divine source of info ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Absorb is through predator? Don't think he could inclose her in his body in order to eat her. What other incap does he have and how much does he use it?

I read sealing already, so Infinite Prison, I guess? The White Queen can travel by splitting the dimension open. Would that allow her to escape?

Nedge1000 said:
Dontalk said it was not explained how it works. What I am questioned is that the abilities have no feat besides the basic time change, not its nature. Also, abilities like Multiple existences is rare in fiction, if there are no feats for especially a varying ability, we can't say this ability would affect work for something unique.
Thing is, if his past self is killed before getting multiple existences he dies. If we are talking about a world without Kyousuke the White Queen is very prone to just erase the planet. So if she rewrites the past, the planet might just have stopped existing hundreds of years ago.

Rimuru in His 6A form Absorb attack from 2 High 4C and Yuuki use Rimuru Skill to Absorbs attack Equivalent to high 3A, his Sealing is not Only Infinite Prison, is just his Weakest Sealing, his strongest is his Stomach which Yuuki who gain every skill in the series cannot get out of it

And Dimensional Cutting is not something special in the series

@Causality

How many times do I have to tell you?

Thought Accel is always active, right off the batt

You donwplay Rimuru by saying he will lose before Thought Accel while his thought accel is 10 million times FTL

since when you cant amp speed? if so then the match cannot be added since Rimuru is cannot going all out

It isn't called "amp" if he always has this speed since it's always according to you. (Even if I'm 120% sure that if I tell Pegasus, he will said me a completely different answer than your)

but thats one of his skill, for example there many arguing Amakasu can amp his speed faster that Rimuru in the previous thread Via one of his ability

The Causality said:
It isn't called "amp" if he always has this speed since it's always according to you. (Even if I'm 120% sure that if I tell Pegasus, he will said me a completely different answer than your)
ask pegasus im sure he said Rimuru always use Thought accel right off the batt

Yes, in the case of Amakasu, it's legit because he need to activate this, in the Case of Rimuru, he always have this speed (according to you) so it get Equalized. Amakasu not because his current speed =/= Speed with Amp, Rimuru yes.

Dude, you...

thats his Reaction speed, thought speed not his travel speed, he always in that because is Very IC for him to anaylze his opponent even before the battle happen,

if you arguing that he cant do that then Rimuru will lost in almost every battle since he cannot use his very important skill

GLHF22 said:
since when you cant amp speed? if so then the match cannot be added since Rimuru is cannot going all out
Rimuru does not need Though Acceleration for analysis. He can use Ciel for Parallel Processing. Also, his analysis speed does not depend on it. In an example, First key Rimuru quickly analyzed this Ice Skill in battle without it. Thought Acceleration amps his reaction speed.

Kaltias said:
Being a stomp is not the point (As far as the "The slower character shouldn't win via a speed amp" rule is concerned). The point is that it's dumb and shouldn't be added for that reason.
I'm Mach 200, and i have an amp that make me Mach 1000.

X is Mach 20000.

In a speed equal match, i win via becoming five times faster than X.

I, the Mach 200 guy win via outspeeding the Mach 20000 guy via an amp that makes me Mach 1000. That's what's wrong. That's what tells you that the matchup is poor.

If the amp makes the match a stomp it doesn't get added simply because it's a stomp, indipendently from the previous situation.
Is very IC for Him use thought accel while analyze his opponent especially when he talk with ciel

then this match is a stomp same case with Yukari vs Rimuru

anyway grace period is over

and im too tired for now so can someone add this match?

Pretty sure its not, since His normal is FTL, when equalized the speed only His normal speed not the ability of speed amp, thats mean his thought 10 milliona Times subsonic since WQ is subsonic

In this case nope, everything is Equalized like attack speed, reaction etc.. since it's always active is literally is his reaction speed, Speed Equal = Every speed stats Equalized, thought it isn't an exception.

Édit: Nevermind, CP already debunked (again) the passive so yes, now it's not affected by speed equal.

Anyway, I'm out.

Im never say its passive, i said its always active right off the batt and so CP not say its passive but he used its on every battle

Back