• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
WHYNAUT said:
Riven does have enough Range to affect Rimuru from inside his stomach. And I agrre that this thread should be given up on since it seems to be a stomp.
How? Could you repeat the justification again?

It's on her profile. Even a single Taken Vex Hibgoblin was corrupting multiple time lines inside the Vault of Glass and the Vex couldn't do anything about it. Riven scales far above this feat and can also affect both multiple parts of the Ascendant Realm and the normal universe at the same time.

Hl3 or bust said:
Destinypedia is not reliable according to multiple kknowledgeables, at least for feats and powers
If you are going to make this claim at least mention who said this, or at least link to the thread where it was decided otherwise this means nothing.

Wok did, Galaxian did and I did. Destinypedia is an unreliable source for abilities and feats of characters. It is however a good source for finding out more about the story and world building and gameplay of Destiny.

WHYNAUT said:
It's on her profile. Even a single Taken Vex Hibgoblin was corrupting multiple time lines inside the Vault of Glass and the Vex couldn't do anything about it. Riven scales far above this feat and can also affect both multiple parts of the Ascendant Realm and the normal universe at the same time.
This "corrupting" Timeline justification again. No, the Taken, and Oryx do NOT corrupt timelines, its just that the Vex can't properly simulate or control a simulation of anything related to the Light or the Darkness, and therefore can't come up with a way to counter it, leading to the Taken always being shown to win. Its based on the Darkness' paracausality. Just read End of Failed Timeline. The reason why Quria is unable to simulate, analyze, or counter Oryx is because of his Paracausality.

The Vex actually have analyzed Guardians before and they even almost succeeded in simulating them once. And yes they were corrupting the time line, it was even stated and shown in the game.

This is a mismatch either way.

Make a CRT in which you make sure to actually add any such stuff into the profile that came up here but is missing on this supposedly "incomplete profile". Escpacially, you know, "Taken" being mentioned ANYWHERE in the "notable techniques" section?

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Wait, did I just read Low 2-C hobgoblins?
You got to be kidding me... these FPS fodders are supposed to be Low 2-C, seriously?

WHYNAUT said:
The Vex actually have analyzed Guardians before and they even almost succeeded in simulating them once. And yes they were corrupting the time line, it was even stated and shown in the game.

This is a mismatch either way.
If you are trying to bring up the fact that in Destiny 2 the Vex were able to analyze Guardians, that is because in Destiny 2 Pantopes finally figured out Paracausality, and that made them able to simulate beings related to the Light and The Darkness as well.

WHYNAUT said:
No they're not. The corruption is in no way related to their statistics.
What does this have to do with what I said? At most, Oryx and the Takens "corruption" of the timelines has to do with their nature as Ontological Viruses/weapons which means they're nature infects existences, or it has to do with the fact that they are paracausal, and therefore impossible for the Vex to actually counter.

I was responding to Neo.

And no, in D2 Panoptes had not yet found out how to simulate Light and Darkness, but his research was progressing well.

Anyway as I said this is a mismatch either way so I'm out.

Back