• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
rimuru(awakened demon lord), ainz(all objects)

- no external help(thus abilities obtain from rimuru´s subordinattes can enter, and also ainz´s invocations)

- no veldera permited

- no preparation

ah ok, BUT WHY????,

really taling, using a rimuru pre awakened demon lord will not be enough against ainz with all of its objects, and a psuedo drgon rimuru, welllll is not a fight

This match is completely unnecessary. Rimuru as Demon Lord is thousands of levels higher than Ainz

Not to mention that Rimuru is 6-A ...

WN Rimuru has too many abilities, they are explained but don't exactly feel like addings scans to all that, too much work, in general i think slime has a bit too much profiles for that at this point, would take a while to do that for every profile, and i have so many other different series to get through.

Should probably start adding scans for the LN before it gets out of hand, especially since Fuse is buffing the characters, by the end of the LN, WN Rimuru will look like a joke compared to LN Rimuru.

That said, even LN Rimuru stomps here.

RulerOfTheAbyss said:
Even the mighty ruler of death and supreme ruler of Nazarick Ainz Ooal Gown cannot beat crappy writing

(grabs popcorn)
>Crappy writing

No. 1 Top selling LN

No. 10 Top selling Manga

TOP SELLING FRANCHISE OF 2018

No. 10

i mean OK

Sales aren't equal to quality.

That said the WN did have it's share of issues especially toward the end ie honestly Rimuru was way too op, Yuuki had months to prepare plus the entire arsenal of the verse and still lost. After Rimuru became a demon lord there really wasn't any tension imo, you know he gets through everything good, even though at one point it's said Guy was stronger, there is never a confrontation unlike the LN from what i hear, where he almost dies multiple times.

The LN is just a far superior version and i would advise anyone who thinks the WN is badly written to actually read the LN's, i noticed a lot of ppl criticize slime as being "badly written", don't read the LN.

Anyway closing the obvious mismatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back