• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru Tempest vs a taoist

???...what are you trying to say? I agree he can't null his skills, but that doesn't mean that his magicules based attacks can't be dispersed / nullified. unless you're trying to say that Rimuru's attacks are too strong to be nullified but again Jiang has 10.8 gigatons in AP to rimuru's upscaling from High 7A
The attacks he uses use magicules as a basis, and the attacks come from his soul. Unless he can’t nullify his soul, then he can’t nullify anything. Nothing at all.

The fact that Flag is literally shown coming out of its own will instead of it being active regardless of its consent proves it isn’t passive. Once again, the scans you show prove it’s not not passive. I’m glad I checked other threads, because it seems rather consistent you embellish this flag’s abilities to make it do things it doesn’t.

Rimuru stands there and he dies, once again.
its regarded as universal in potency but not in range, besides that it has interdimensional range on the profile.

and when I mean by representing earth I meant representing one of the five elements that is responsible all the matter in the mortal realm. destroying the flag would also lead to distortion of the five elements which would also lead to the destruction of every matter on a universal scale. capiche mon bro?
How is this universal power null? It just means the flag is tied to the earth. Not that it’s power null is universal.

Power Nullification does not have potency besides Higher Dimensional and Resistance Layers. So it being Universel doesn't matter.

Back