• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru Speed Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time Stop is pointless if time doesnt flow already and time not moving is sais to be what "end of time" refers to.
Dunno, as in the same scan in some words later, it says that they are beyond space and time

《That’s right. We were hurled to beyond space and time due to Yuuki’s attack. The lifespan of the planet has already ended a long time ago, but the collapse of the world hasn’t yet been reached. From that I deduced, Yuuki probably couldn’t destroy the world itself yet. When he was at the phase where he destroyed the celestial bodies as well as the space-time continuum, I presume that Yuuki’s lifespan had come to an end. However, I can’t judge whether his wish was fulfilled or not. After that, we wandered around as we drifted in the space and I witnessed the end of this universe.》

Dunno, as in the same scan in some words later, it says that they are beyond space and time

《That’s right. We were hurled to beyond space and time due to Yuuki’s attack. The lifespan of the planet has already ended a long time ago, but the collapse of the world hasn’t yet been reached. From that I deduced, Yuuki probably couldn’t destroy the world itself yet. When he was at the phase where he destroyed the celestial bodies as well as the space-time continuum, I presume that Yuuki’s lifespan had come to an end. However, I can’t judge whether his wish was fulfilled or not. After that, we wandered around as we drifted in the space and I witnessed the end of this universe.》
But even then, I disagree with giving Immeasurable with these reasons

Transcending time and space
thats how people said Naruto is Faster than time 🤭
ksganti-orangutan.gif

Is there a way to call the mods here to see what they think?
better u did calc for rimuru evolving everyday. put all scans that show evolve increase speed like dbs did.make it lowballed 2x. rimuru stay in nothingness for countless yrs then theres 1yrs timeskip. u will have the highest MFTL+ in Vsbw history. ez 🗿

better u did calc for rimuru evolving everyday. put all scans that show evolve increase speed like dbs did.make it lowballed 2x. rimuru stay in nothingness for countless yrs then theres 1yrs timeskip. u will have the highest MFTL+ in Vsbw history. ez 🗿
Still not enough to blitz invisible dragon with his goolgoplex multiplied by goolgoplex

A
Ok … if this gets debunked then I concede

Ok First let’s establish that yuuki sent rimuru to a place without time and space -

Now that we have established that let’s talk about time warp. People think Time warp is just a time travel skill, and rimuru just went back to the past to go fight yuuki but this isn’t even possible

1. Rimuru already had a time travel skill - why would he be so worried about his friends if he could have just gone back in time? That’s because time travel couldn’t work

2. It was the end of time and space meaning there is NO time there.. to time travel you have to manipulate time to go back or forward in time - there is nothing for rimuru to manipulate so he couldn’t use time travel meaning time warp is not time travel

Another thing people think is that this is just a mere teleportation skill, I see why people think this considering what it said in the scan I’m about to show -
and also people might also think this because of how rimuru used the skill to return back to yuuki

There’s 2 reasons for why this doesn’t really make sense

1. Literally in the next sentence ciel says this to rimuru -

Ciel tells rimuru that this isn’t teleportation but this is the ability to TRANSCEND time and space and reach the location you desire ( basically instantaneously )

2. Also rimuru already had teleportation plus it doesn’t really make sense for rimuru to just teleport..? Back to yuuki..? Yuuki basically used all his power into the attack that sent rimuru to the end of space and time.. why would rimuru just be able to teleport back to yuuki..? 😂

oh yeah I forgot to mention this but rimuru did go back to the real world with time warp and basically saved himself before he died - I’ve already explained why this isn’t time travel and also why this isn’t teleportation so the only reasonable answer is time warp just makes rimuru fast - in fact so fast that he’s able to travel through time and space instantaneously

conclusion: There’s 3 things that I want to say concerning this rimuru time warp speed matter

1. Im an idiot, I don’t know what I’m talking about and im just embarrassing myself 😂

2. The author just keeps contradicting himself ( we can probably wait for the LN to clear that up for us )

3. The translations are kinda inaccurate

4. I’m super smart 😂

Rimuru’s profile Doesn’t even have to say he has immeasurable speed with time warp - just Possibly immeasurable speed with time warp

I agree👍

Still not enough to blitz invisible dragon with his goolgoplex multiplied by goolgoplex
nah rimuru still have more.

"Was this guy perhaps…..

Could it be that was his full power?

I thought there was no way that was true and denied that thought.

When I met Velda in the Imperial Capital, I felt a very threatening presence from him.

If we fought that time, I thought that it was very probable for me to lose.

And yet, I didn’t feel the same threat from him now……

《Of course. Master is evolving every day after all.》"

he evolving everyday.

when he evolve to TDL

"All parameters have been greatly increased"

whenn he evolve to TD

"My body, having transformed into that of a “True Dragon” with its Energy reaching the greatest heights, had yet again drastically exceeded in power in both quality and quantity.

So much that, now, I could probably pack a punch against even Milim or Guy."

all stats greatly increased in both quantity and quality. that mean it far more than 2x when he evolve but

Massively low-ball 2x
lowball 5x
mid 10x
high end 10+

" However―― From my point of view, Velda’s movement was really crude.

Although I said that the warm up was over, is he still testing me?

Or perhaps he underestimated me this late in the game because I was lower ranked than him……

I didn’t mind either way though. Since I would just do what I had to do.

「Too slow.」"

he think 100% velda too slow when normal velda can fought

"That answer we concluded was “Isn’t his goal for the 1 month delay to buy himself some time?” or something like that.

And, that was the right answer, Yuuki gradually made the power as his own inside Velda."

=30days.

"However, I just woke up a little while ago, but Ciel had been waiting for me to wake up for countless years."

=countless years

"A year had passed after the fight with Yuuki."

=365days

2^30^365 =

5^30^365=

10^30^365=

i didnt add countless years because idk how many years because ciel said she watching till space stop expanding and time already end.

countless years

massively lowball 2yrs 🗿
too lowball 5yrs 🗿
mid 10yrs 🗿
highballing 15yrs 💀

maybe i should make CRT like dbs 🗿

"Was this guy perhaps…..

When I met Velda in the Imperial Capital, I felt a very threatening presence from him.

he evolving everyday.

when he evolve to TDL

whenn he evolve to TD

"My body, having transformed into that of a “True Dragon” with its Energy reaching the greatest heights, had yet again drastically exceeded in power in both quality and quantity.

all stats greatly increased in both quantity and quality. that mean it far more than 2x when he evolve but

Massively low-ball 2x
lowball 5x
mid 10x
high end 10+

Or perhaps he underestimated me this late in the game because I was lower ranked than him……

「Too slow.」"

"That answer we concluded was “Isn’t his goal for the 1 month delay to buy himself some time?” or something like that.

And, that was the right answer, Yuuki gradually made the power as his own inside Velda."

=30days.

"However, I just woke up a little while ago, but Ciel had been waiting for me to wake up for countless years."

=countless years

=365days

2^30^365 =

5^30^365=

10^30^365=

i didnt add countless years because idk how many years because ciel said she watching till space stop expanding and time already end.

countless years

massively lowball 2yrs 🗿
too lowball 5yrs 🗿
mid 10yrs 🗿
highballing 15yrs 💀

Countless years is not close from 15 years, countless is too big that cannot be measured

"Was this guy perhaps…..

he evolving everyday.

when he evolve to TDL

whenn he evolve to TD

Massively low-ball 2x
lowball 5x
mid 10x
high end 10+

「Too slow.」"

=30days.

=countless years

=365days

2^30^365 =

5^30^365=

10^30^365=

countless years

massively lowball 2yrs 🗿
too lowball 5yrs 🗿
mid 10yrs 🗿
highballing 15yrs 💀

2^365 =
7.515336e+109^(1month =30days )^(countless years)

Massively lowballed =

5^365
1.330612e+255^(30days)^(countless years) =

too lowball =

10^365 =
answer^(30days)^(countless years)

mid=

Also, according to Ciel explanations, the lifespan of the planets and others celestial bodies already was ended when Rimuru wake up, which means that Countless years are Billions years at the lowest low-ball

Why the heck are we arguing about his mftl+ speed?
i told the one who created this crt to make crt about MFTL+ instead of immeasureable. i just giving feat and statement to him so it easier if he want to make crt about it

If this is true then why does rimuru profile say - Massively FTL+ in Stopped Time (Can move a 1 million times normal speed while in stopped time) Stopping time is a skill you know…
About Time Manipulation and Speed

Time Stop does not grant a user infinite speed, nor does otherwise slowing down time increase somebody's speed rating. These abilities decrease the speed of others instead, while leaving the user's speed the same, and should as such be listed in the powers & abilities sections instead. The extent to which time is slowed down should also be stated, if possible.

Abilities that accelerate a user's time to make them faster can be mentioned as a rating in the Speed section of the relevant profile, as these abilities increase a user's speed relative to everyone else. However, they should be mentioned separate to their non-amplified speed. For example: Normal Human, FTL via time acceleration.

One should consider that a user of such an ability might not have time accelerated to the maximum extent at all times when scaling them to other characters.

Rimuru already has MFTL+ speed what do you want me to name the thread? He already has that speed
this

"Was this guy perhaps…..

he evolving everyday.

when he evolve to TDL

whenn he evolve to TD

Massively low-ball 2x
lowball 5x
mid 10x
high end 10+

「Too slow.」"

=30days.

=countless years

=365days

2^30^365 =

5^30^365=

10^30^365=

countless years

massively lowball 2yrs 🗿
too lowball 5yrs 🗿
mid 10yrs 🗿
highballing 15yrs 💀

the highest MFTL+ in vsbw history

Time Stop does not grant a user infinite speed, nor does otherwise slowing down time increase somebody's speed rating. These abilities decrease the speed of others instead, while leaving the user's speed the same, and should as such be listed in the powers & abilities sections instead. The extent to which time is slowed down should also be stated, if possible.

Abilities that accelerate a user's time to make them faster can be mentioned as a rating in the Speed section of the relevant profile, as these abilities increase a user's speed relative to everyone else. However, they should be mentioned separate to their non-amplified speed. For example: Normal Human, FTL via time acceleration.

One should consider that a user of such an ability might not have time accelerated to the maximum extent at all times when scaling them to other characters.
ok

Thanks for the information - I didn't know that lol

Reactions: Sus
Where did you even get those multipliers from?
rimuru evolving everyday

when he evolved to tdl all stats "greatly increased"

when he become PTD it "drastically exceeded stats in both quality and quantity"

that why i put lowball-high end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back