• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Riku has Superior Hax (Time Stop via Stop) and Speed (FTL+ vs Sub-Realivistic), so I think he takes this.

Warrior might have a shot due to superior durability and DC, but Riku's poison and time control abilities might even that out.

Warrior of Light also has TK at his disposal, he could sit back and relax while his sword and shield fight Riku, all he needs to do is move his hands.

Riku blitzes into oblivion and uses his hax to take the Warrior out (Though he could also win through regular combat).

Also note that Riku's gonna be buffed to 5-A in a few weeks.

Riku blitzes Warrior due to superior speed and can use his hax like Time Stop, Gravity and Magnet to make him immobile. If the speed was equal then Warrior of Light could have a chance to cast Silence on Riku to stop him from using magic.

Riku hasn't really done anything at all to put him on the level of a Planet-Buster like the Warrior of Light.

The best thing he has done is helped Sora cut through buildings.

(*Sigh*)

...Not another KH downplayer...

There are several feats that put Kingdom Hearts on that level.

Feat #1: Kingdom Hearts is able to restore hundreds of worlds from darkness (Calced here: http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?bt=154195) , Ansem was able to hold back its energy and Xemnas literally fused with it.

Feat #2: To extend on the above, the X-Blade is an object equal to Kingdom Hearts, and Aqua managed to defeat Vanitas when he wielded it.

Feat #3: Zeus was able to casually rearrange thousands of worlds into the shape of Sora, Donald and Goofy, and Hades, the Ice Titan and the Rock Titan should all measure up to Big Z.

Feat #4: Ansem was stated to have destroyed Radiant Garden by his lonesome, only leaving behind the castle of Hollow Bastion.

I could go into a lot more detail, but I haven't the time.

Need I also mention the only thing that puts the Warrior of Light as a planet buster is defeating Gilgamesh, an event that may not even be canon?

The Everlasting said:
(*Sigh*)

Feat #1: Kingdom Hearts is able to restore hundreds of worlds from darkness (Calced here: http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?bt=154195) , Ansem was able to hold back its energy and Xemnas literally fused with it.

Feat #2: To extend on the above, the X-Blade is an object equal to Kingdom Hearts, and Aqua managed to defeat Vanitas when he wielded it.

Feat #3: Zeus was able to casually rearrange thousands of worlds into the shape of Sora, Donald and Goofy, and Hades, the Ice Titan and the Rock Titan should all measure up to Big Z.

Feat #4: Ansem was stated to have destroyed Radiant Garden by his lonesome, only leaving behind the castle of Hollow Bastion.

Need I also mention the only thing that puts the Warrior of Light as a planet buster is defeating Gilgamesh, an event that may not even be canon?
The first calc doesn't show up.

The Everlasting said:
(*Sigh*)

The fact that the Warrior of Light, any carnation, was able to stand up to Chaos, even with the other 3 light warriors is WAYYYY WAYYYYYYYY more impressive then beating Gilgamesh in a one-on-one. Chaos is just as powerful as the word "Chaos". He makes Ultimecia, Ex-Death, and all the other Final Fantasy villains look like a complete and utter joke.

Lets say we're taking FF1 and Dissidia as Canon both, and we're assuming that the Warrior of Light is the Warrior from FF1.

Normal Chaos made the warriors in Dissidia look like a joke, all of them, on his side and on Cosmos side. It took all the Warrior's on Cosmos' Side with the power of the crystals to defeat him. Feral Chaos wiped out every single existing Warrior on both sides, and stalemated Shinryu.

If we're meant to take both games canonically, then the Warrior of Light takes this with EASE.

The Everlasting said:
(*Sigh*)

I apologized to you because I was being rude and just not generally very well-mannered. But at the same time, you have to see my side of things. Whenever I bring up a valid argument for the Warrior of Light, you either downplay it, or say it isn't canon. Its not right to make all these claims for other inferior characters and not give credit where credit is due.

Lastly, if we're taking into account the bonus dungeons for the Warrior of Light, he hopelessly stomps the ever living hell out of Riku.

Why is this? Chronodia.

Imagine Feral Chaos, but much, MUCH more powerful. She has the combined power of Garland, Chaos, Four Fiends, and every boss you've encountered in FF1, plus her own power.

Jmanghan said:
Lastly, if we're taking into account the bonus dungeons for the Warrior of Light, he hopelessly stomps the ever living hell out of Riku.
Why is this? Chronodia.

Imagine Feral Chaos, but much, MUCH more powerful. She has the combined power of Garland, Chaos, Four Fiends, and every boss you've encountered in FF1, plus her own power.
...You do realize that this only makes her marginally more powerful than Chaos at best, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back