• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Right Back Atcha Buckeroo (LoL 5D Downgrade)

Monarch's thread was about the Dark Stars and Celestial Court scaling to the whole cosmology, because my thread would've just had then reverted to 2-B.

Anyway upon reading both threads, the void itself and the celestials from the main AU went down back to 4-D, the dark star corruptants do not scale directly to the void anymore due to the Dark star itself being scaled to it same with the celestial court not scaling to the Dark stars. I wish I had had the time to argue for both but honestly even now my action on the wiki is prety subdued so oh well.

I have also updated the void blog explanation to reflect this thread based on that. And if there is nothing else to be added someone should probably close this.

Then post it.

If it proves this CRT to have been wrong, then it does that, and it can't do that unless you post it.

So what are you waiting for?

Back