• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rider of Red (Achilles) vs Rider (Ozymandias)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first I thought Ozymandias would stomp because of Ramesseum Tentyris but after realizing that Achilles Akhilleus Kosmos could stop Karna's Vasavi Shakti I believe this could go either way.

Achilles master is Shirou Kotomine

Ozymandias master is Ritsuka Fujimaru

Fight takes place in Fuyuki City

I've debated this on end with my friend and we still can't come to a conclusion. Let's hope the wiki can do better than us.

going with Ozy here since achilles is up against an entire legion/army of divine and phantasmal beasts. pretty sure it will exhaust him to fight all of them at once while ozy spams light beams, I mean he sure can block prettymuch anything ozy can fire at him with his shield but ozy's overall firepower is much higher. I can imagine the fight being achilles fighting the army while ozy is sitting on his throne firing light beams and spaming the dendera light bulb, also the biggest problem for achilles here is that he has to destroy the entire temple complex in order to bring ozy down and the temple could withstand Rhongomyniad blasts from the lion king, achilles doesn't have a noble phantasm on par with Rhongomyniad so he has no way to bring the temple down therefore he can't kill ozy

it's unknown weather he can bring the temple down by bashing it with his shield(miniature world) or not, but so far I think ozy has the advantage with the knowledge we have on both of them right now, at least until we know how strong achilles's shield is in offence

apparently achilles needs to seal his other noble phantasms if he wants to block an anti fortress/anti country attack using his shield , which would put him in a huge disadvantge against ozy without his chariot and the comet form. so i guess that settles it more in ozy's favor

Ozymandias should easily take the win. Achilles' shield cannot be used to block attacks on the scale of Dendera Light Bulb without sacrificing the rest of his NPs. He's up against a literal army of Divine Beasts, the Sphinx of Abu el-Hol, a curse of poison potent enough to reduce Servant parameters, and a constant rain of attacks from Mesektet. All of which bypass his invulnerability.

To top it all off, Achilles has no way to destroy either the temple or Ozymandias himself, since the former's walls can tank Anti-Army NPs without a scratch, and the latter is virtually unkillable while on his throne.

Solacis said:
Ozymandias should easily take the win. Achilles' shield cannot be used to block attacks on the scale of Dendera Light Bulb without sacrificing the rest of his NPs. He's up against a literal army of Divine Beasts, the Sphinx of Abu el-Hol, a curse of poison potent enough to reduce Servant parameters, and a constant rain of attacks from Mesektet. All of which bypass his invulnerability.
To top it all off, Achilles has no way to destroy either the temple or Ozymandias himself, since the former's walls can tank Anti-Army NPs without a scratch, and the latter is virtually unkillable while on his throne.
Akhilleus Kosmos doesn't seal his other NP's. That was the concept originally but was scrapped along with his armour being an NP.

Also note that even without his invincibilty, hitting Achilles is still a near impossible task. He's still one of the fastest servants and rarely gets hit. Even with his invincibility against Fran and Siegfried, he didn't rely at all on his damage immunity and still went out of his ways to block their attacks.

To add onto his speed, when lost his invincibility and was reduced to only 30% of his speed, he was notably and clearly much faster than Atalante who herself is regarded as one of the faster servants.

I do agree Ozy takes a majority but I do believe that Achilles' chariot should be able to run through the temple walls and that Akhilleus Kosmos which contains any NP (except for Anti-World's) should destroy the temple.

ZeroOmar said:
apparently achilles needs to seal his other noble phantasms if he wants to block an anti fortress/anti country attack using his shield , which would put him in a huge disadvantge against ozy without his chariot and the comet form. so i guess that settles it more in ozy's favor
Read my reply to Solacis ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back