• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Troy be like: Ah s*** here we go again. (Achilles VS Hector)

What are the children of men, but as leaves that drop at the wind's breath? (Homer, The Iliad, VI, 147)

Achilles (Fate/Apocrypha) VS Hector (Fate/Grand Order)

Both have prior knowledge of each other (for obvious reasons)

Speed is equalized

Achilles:

Hector:

Inconclusive:

Honestly Hector has no chance. No Divinity, no divine construct means he can't hurt Achilles normally and I doubt he would be able to hit his heel. Durindana won't be able to compare to Akhilleus Kosmos

Honestly Hector has no chance. No Divinity, no divine construct means he can't hurt Achilles normally and I doubt he would be able to hit his heel. Durindana won't be able to compare to Akhilleus Kosmos
Original Durandal was granted by an angel and for what i remember they count as divinity.

And he have low 1-C/1-C dura

Anyways this match will be the same that they have do many time before.

Achilles will never let his immortality be here for this match nor use akhilleus, so it will be just in who is more skilled in combat which was achilles last time they had do the duel now don't know

Back