• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rider of Red (Achilles) and Lancer of Red (Karna) vs One Piece Verse

@Knight

I don't see how simply detaching one's limbs and legs is remotely comparable to having the entirety of one's information overwritten by a character who's magnitudes stronger than you.

He's not shown resisting poison, but under normal circumstances poisonous mist can be repelled by having sufficient mana (which Karna has in spades) or magic resistance (which Karna also has through his armor). He'll just end up burning the poison mist away more likely than not.

Kavacha and Kundala's protection is spread across the entirety of Karna's body whether it's covered or not. It's stated that without their respective armor Noble Phantasms, Siegfried and Karna would've gouged each other's eyes out and ripped off each others arms in their battle. Hence touching his skin = touching his armor, which isn't going to do much. Not to mention how he'll just burn away any toxins with Mana Burst (Flames)

It's literally cannot miss. I also find it hard to believe that Blackbeard could absorb something with Brahmastra Kundala's AoE.

That said, NotEvenHuman has a point, the Yonkou would probably one shot Karna due to the power difference.

None of the One Piece characters really have a means of hurting Achilles outside of the few hax abilities. At that point, it's a measure of who gets mowed down first.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
@Repp
Law's Space cutting does no damage to the target so I'll need to see Karna resisting something similar to that. Otherwise there's not much stopping Law from cutting his limbs off and attaching them to stone, bedrock, barrels or anything in the area.
I'm not going to comment on the rest of your post, but i feel like i should mention that this wouldn't be that effective. Karna could still shoot fire, lightning and eyebeams. He might be able to turn to spirit form and reform, too, but i'm not sure.

@Ram Sefar is incredibly stupid. It stands around doing nothing while Nero, Tamamo and Altera have full conversations with Hakuno, and couldn't even finish them off while they weren't on Moon Crux mode. And Karna activated VS against it as soon as the fight started. It probably didn't even have the time to go "oh, i should probably stop that" before it got nuked into oblivion. Even if VS didn't have a long charge time, it's not faster than a single attack from a Yonkou.

@Repp

1: Different abilities is what I'm getting at, yeah Law's Spatial cutting is obviously inferior to BB's hax but what I'm saying is that Law can indeed beat Karna or rather incapacitate him but Karna can also one shot so I'll concede on this.

2: Fair enough.

3: Fair.

4: How good is the AoE? Because Teach was able to absorb Ace's Dai Enkai Entei which had a pretty crazy amount of AoE.

5: Agreed.

Buggy 100% solos the Nasuverse :^)

@Repp

Ah so then yeah Teach can't absorb it. Well at least with his current feats.

And I feel gross defending Teach lmao.

@Ram

How else would it be classified as Anti-Country then? I remember you saying that Karna and Arjuna could have nuked all of America.

The only other "Anti-Country" Noble Phantasm in existence has a range of 2,500 km. As another Anti-Country Noble Phantasm, Brahmastra Kundala should be at least somewhat comparable.

We don't know the exact aoe requirements for Anti-Country. That was I heard but I'm not 100% sure if that's true. But you are right it should be somewhat comparable to Stella's range but I don't know about it and Stella's AOE.

Ah...welp, I guess I should add that Bonus Round 1 wouldn't work.

It worked in F/A when Achilles gave Astolfo his shield because while Achilles has legends of him giving others his Noble Phantasms, Astolfo had matching legends where he borrowed or took them.

Pretty sure Karna doesn't have that. He has a legend of him ripping off his armor and giving it to Indra IIRC, but he doesn't have a legend of borrowing or taking one.

One Piece verse isn't hurting Achilles whatsoever. There is no way for them to know of his one weakness in his heel and (to my knowledge) none of the characters have any divinity at all (even if they did, their divinity would have to be equal or greater than Achilles' to damage him in any meaningfull way). So Achilles is completely invunerable to the Verse and is massively hypersonic to boot. Unless One Piece is packing severe hacks that can somehow get past Achilles' immortality, they aren't damaging him, let alone killing him. Even without his immortaliy, Achilles has A-ranked Battle Continuation that allows him to continue fighting even if he's missing vital organs or limbs and it also grants him extreme stamina. He's very strong with or without his spear and he has one of the most broken Noble Phantasms in which he can either block any attack Country level or lower, or use the NP offensively to crush his opponent with his entire world. They aren't hitting Achilles on-foot and they certainly aren't hitting Achilles on-mount.

Karna is also super durable and powerful and to my understanding, the only characters in OP that can kill him are the Admirals who are the top tier of OP in this thread. Karna is extraordinarily broken and is rarely if ever heavily damaged. He has a Country level attack that will kill anything in its way with the only thing that can stop the Noble Phantasm being Achilles' own NP. He can tank having all his internal organs pierced and shrug it off like its nothing than continue to kill anything in his way like it never happened. Karna and Achilles are complete monsters and I don't see the OP Verse taking them down.

This thread is essentially to see if the OP verse can harm Karna and Achilles in anyway before they kill the verse. Unfortunately for the One Piece verse, they can't. Karna and Achilles' durability is way to powerful and Achilles' speed is going to allow him to avoid most attacks. I think they were given too many boosts from the thread; either take away bloodlust, or the infinte mana pool because with either, they are nigh unstoppable.

Back