• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rider of Red (Achilles) and Lancer of Red (Karna) vs One Piece Verse

The two valiant heroes team up, winding up in a world full of conflict! Pirates, Marines, and Revolutionaries alike combine forces in order to take these two down!

3cfe30bfa67af4b5f4536ae6ab01f7d5
Achilles

Achilles
Karna

Speed equalized

Bloodlusted (Morals on if an issue arises)

Karna & Achilles have their mana supply linked to the greater grail

Conquerors haki fails to work because the two heroes have a skill which prevents mental interferences

B956eee4f9879c5a328a0264fce7e09e
Karna

How will the two fair against

-The Strawhats

-Yonko

-Revolutionaries

-Admirals

-Any other top tier groups, kingdoms, or people

They will fight together against a single group, afterwords their stamina and any wounds are healed then move onto the next group.

Bonus rounds:

1. Achilles gives Karna his Akhilleus Kosmos, and leaves him.

2. Karna gives Achilles his Kavacha and Kundala, then leaves him.

I dont really know, honestly not even close to a One piece (or Fate for that matter) expert, so I dont think I can give a good answer.

Again remind me why your equalizing Haki to Prana just because of Logia's? Sounds like a nerf. As far as I'm concerned this is more of Karna vs One Piece. Don't see much that Achilles can really do.

Straw Hats: Might make it up to Luffy then from there I'd say I'm more inclined to go with Karna because of his damage reducing armor.

Yonkou: Currently most of them are featless however Blackbeard can actually BFR them into another dimension via Black Hole.

Revolutionaries: Again don't know much about them so it's best not to use them.

Admirals: The Admirals could probably take this. Fuji might loose tho.

Other Group's: Guess I'll go with Law. Attacks ignore durability, can switch Souls with them etc. Then there's Magella Who has poison potent enough to literally poison inanimate objects.

Is Karnas or even Achilles passive durability at this point. They both quite literally negate dmg rather than defend against it or directly block it.

Idk this sounds like a stomp in favour of Karna and Achilles when you linked their mana supply to the grail lol

I mean Karna can essentially spam an anti-country level NP now and is borderline untouchable...

Ramesses the Sun King said:
Achilles can shield bash people with the concept of the world.
Fate has literally ruined the word concept. I feel like they go out of their way to use it in every second sentence.

LordAizenSama said:
Ramesses the Sun King said:
Achilles can shield bash people with the concept of the world.
Fate has literally ruined the word concept. I feel like they go out of their way to use it in every second sentence.
Well its literal definition says if you go against the shield you're making an enemy of the world itself.

Apocrypha Inducement wrote
Well its literal definition says if you go against the shield you're making an enemy of the world itself.
So what is that supposed to mean? the planet earth grows out of the shield and hit you in the face?

unless you can quantify the the destructive capacity of this obvious literary expression made to inflate and emphasize power,nobody will take that seriously in the long run

That is already being done, with people thinking that Gilgamesh with Ea is able to destroy a planet because it is "Anti-world".

Which is correct as long as you guys don't make a CRT to remove the 5-B ratings.

@Aizen

There you go with the badmouthing again. Seriously, knock it off. If you have a bone to pick, do it in a CRT.

@Yomi Schwarz

Akhilleus Kosmos explicitly recreates an entire world within itself, people, buildings, landscapes, and all, in a recreation of the world that existed during The Illiad, which is the reason why it managed to nullify Vasavi Shakti. The World can survive without gods, so the Anti-Divine Spirit Conceptual Weapon was stopped.

I honestly doubt Logia Intangibility would bother Servants all that much, since they're all spiritual entities that can only be harmed by other spiritual entities and Karna is armed with Conceptual Weapons. Plus, Logia Intangibility doesn't save the vast majority of One Piece characters from being utterly vaporized.

In short, do your homework before spouting off again.

Moreover i'm fairly certain the upper limit of Ea's ability was actually on the level of a star, not just a planet. Can't quite pin the origin of that though

@Aizen, honestly,I did not mean planet I meant the whole "world" thing that people assume that he is waaay above planet level, was half asleep when I wrote that.

@Rocker

I mean... I think it was Ram that mentioned a possible 4-B rating since it's the God EAs Authority.. So that's a thing. But yea I get your point.

Can anyone in One Piece even truly hurt Achilles? I mean, at least with Karna, he only reduces damage to 1/10th effectivness but with Achilles literally negates damage if the opponents lacks any divinity. Not too mention, reduces it unless they have divinity that is lower than Achilles.

The only weakness is his heel and no one in One Piece could possibly know that.

Anyone with good enough Kenbunshoku would figure that out. There's also quite a few durability negaters that would be able to handle them. ( I.E Trafalgar Law, Ceasar Clown, Magellan, Blackbeard with Black Hole etc. ) Also now since the equalization has been removed they can't hit the majority of Logia users.

Also @Repp I wouldn't say they'd be able to harm Logia's since they the can other servants. Servants can be hurt by magically weapons meanwhile Logia's can only be harmed by good Busoshoku Haki or elements of superiority ( ex. Magma > Fire > Ice > Snow and so on and so on.)

Funny enough Sugar could actually beat them if given the chance, that fruit of hers is scary.

@Knight

Servants can not only harm other Spiritual Beings, but can rip out and absorb the souls of others.

Also, I call bull on Law, Caesar, Magellan, or Blackbeard hurting Karna, given that BB couldn't do a damn thing to hax Karna while his armor was active.

@Repp

Mind showing me a scan of Karna or Achilles actually doing that in character? Because I've quite literally never seen anyone use this as an argument for any servant in threads here.

1: Law is a different story. His attacks ignore durability without causing harm to the victim which is something I'm almost positive BB can't do. Also if BB couldn't do anything to Karna's armor then why isn't he resistant to the majority of her hax? Also Gamma Knife literally target's the organs without causing damage to the skin or anything protecting it.

2: Ceasar can create VERY poisonous gases and can remove the oxygen around them. ***** potent enough to corrode Busoshoku Haki which is the physical manifestation of one's will / spirit and is known for it's protection against the elements.

3: Magellan has poison potent enough to literally effect inanimate objects.

4: Blackbeard can dump him in another dimension via Blackhole.

I'll need scans of Karna resisting the following and if you do provide them then said resistances should be added to his profile.

@Knight

All Servants can do this, but most don't because of their morals. OP says bloodlusted.

1) In hindsight, he should have said resistances, since even the reality warping, concept building Divine Spirits can't destroy the armor. Thank you for the reminder.

Also, Law's Room is undoubtedly inferior to concept crushing, information overwriting, probability manipulation, and causality twisting hax.

2) Karna's armor protects him from all attacks magic, physical, or conceptual. Plus, Karna survived an instant death attack through the back without his armor active long enough to fire off Vasavi Shakti.

3) Karna literally had all of his organs pierced from the inside out by Vlad and shrugged it off no problem.

4) I'd like to see him try to do that when he's going to get blasted with a Conceptual Weapon that literally cannot miss on top of having enough range to blast apart a country.

Black succeeding at that is questionable in any case. I mean he would of dumped all of his enemies so far if it was that simple.

Stalemate or the Servants stop at the Yonkou , because Achilles is really freaking hard to kill. Even if they find out about his heel, they would have a very hard time hitting it, and if push comes to shove, he can just hop on his chariot and fly away. He might also get some good regen boosts from the Grail, which would make him even harder to kill. That said, One Piece does have flying characters that could one-shot Achilles once his heel is struck, so they could still theoretically get him.

Karna gets one-shotted by any of the 6-B characters before he gets a chance to do anything of importance.

Blanked said:
Actually has Blackbeard ever shown this BFR abilty in the first place?
Not that I'm aware.

There's not technique for it or description of him ever doing anything like that, that I can find.

@NEH

Vasavi Shakti would oneshot the Yonkou though.

The One Piece characters also have no reason to target Achilles' heel.

@NEH

"Karna gets one-shotted by any of the 6-B characters before he gets a chance to do anything of importance."

What? o_O

@Repp

Looks like there needs to be some additions to Lancer of Reds profile ahahaha

@Aizen

I'm not going to deny that Karna is going to get one-shot by the Yonkou (given the difference in their tiers), but Vasavi Shakti alone would wipe out the entire One Piece verse.

@Reppu Vasavi Shakti also has a relatively long charge time, during which Karna is left completely vulnerable and even loses his armor. It also lacks the AoE to wipe out the entire verse at once, unless they conveniently gather themselves in one spot and wait until he fires it.

Like i said, Achilles could still stalemate them by himself. They only win if they find out about his heel and manage to hit it, or if they somehow luck it out and hit it accidentally.

@Repp

The OP honestly seems very bias. Attaching their mana supply to the Greater Grail, Bloodlusting them, attempting to disable the Logia intang and not restricting 5-B abilities. This is very shady.

1: If so then add them to prevent confusion. Also most of the abilities you listed actually do damage to the opponent. Law's Space cutting does no damage to the target so I'll need to see Karna resisting something similar to that. Otherwise there's not much stopping Law from cutting his limbs off and attaching them to stone, bedrock, barrels or anything in the area.

2: Mind showing me his Best feat of resisting Poison?

3: Not stopping the venom from dissolving his skin upon contact. Example Doflamingo was able to hold his organs together after Law blew them up and proceeded to stomp both Law and Luffy. However he wouldn't survive Venom Demon seeing as how much stronger characters such as Teach was only able to survive due to Shiryu of the Rain supplying him with the antidote.

4: So what's stopping Teach from absorbing it with his darkness?

Blanked said:
Actually has Blackbeard ever shown this BFR abilty in the first place?

Yes actually IIRC he used it as an example in his fight with Ace. He only spew everything out of said dimension to showcase his powers to Ace.

Vasavi Shakti doesn't have that long charge time. It's more for cinematic purposes otherwise he wouldn't be able to use it against Sefar before she sneezes and one shots him. The only problem is range and aoe, on earth he targets one person and that person dies.

Achilles stalemates or tries to crush them with his shield.

Back