• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
The portal opened. Rick and Morty stepped into a place known as Fazbear's Fright. Man, this place was in terrible condition. "I don't know about this, Rick." Morty said, scared as usual. "M-M-Morty, it's only 20 minutes."

As he said that, something knocked his portal gun away. Morty scrammed, scared of what he had just seen. Rick ran for the portal gun, but Springtrap grabbed him and tossed him far away. "Alright, you little s**t, you've done it now."

Speed Equal.

Both are in-character.

Rick has only one minute of prep.

Win via death or KO.

Who wins?

William: 1

Sanchez: 4

Inconclusive: 0

Riggity Rick
William Afton Springtrap

Which equipments are included here? Profile is vague.

Well I don't really know what he can get access to in this location. If he can get out of the building and just go buy a gun or something, that may just give him a win though.

Well, the story says he's in this with him. Almost in here stuck. Also, both have access to a lot.

Vents, cameras, hallways, i think that's it tho. Also, the darkness.

Rick via just completely outclassing Springtrap intellectually.

Sringtrap is more experienced in H2H combat. He could sneak up on Rick and screw him up badly

Which is sad since rick is a better character

I would hardly give the edge in H2H to Springtrap, he's a simple mauler.

The battlefield heavily favors Springtrap, but I feel that Rick is simply more durable and will understand how to dismantle the animatronic even without his gadgets at his disposal.

I'll give it to Rick.

Since Rick isn't the one that scares with gory things and Spring does not know about cyborgization in Rick... I can really see Rick wiping the floor with Spring.

Rick smashes aliens through walls on a daily basis. Springtrap doesn't even have any feats on that level, at best he's baseline.

Rick literally beats him to death.

Back