• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
you are an incredibly patient person sir

Well, I think I'll give this one to Lex for a few reasons. Both parties are perfectly capable of taking each other out very easily (Rick has a lot of hax and Lex has 5-D conceptual EE and waaaaaaaaay better durability), now I imagine Rick would probably be aware of his chances in this fight easily, and in character it's likely for him to just portal away and snipe him with hax from there- however Luthor also has good enough info analysis to tell what he is up against and what will occur, as well as decent precognition that will likely allow him to find the ideal solution to take down Rick before the old psychopath does so to him, as well as generally better powers for manoeuvring and actually fighting instead of just instantly haxing the opponent. Also, when it comes to combat based intelligence I think Luthor has the advantage, whilst looking at the current profiles the better inventor is uncertain, Luthor is frequently publiscised as having the mind that beats all. He has comparable skill to some of the biggest skill based characters in DC with his sheer processing capacity, and his strength of thought is such that he resists mind based effects, Rick has yet to have feats like these and generally is shown to have an incredibly improvised and crude fighting style (which Luthor kind of has as well, but not so much).

I think Rick can win due to he can made wonderful things out off his ass lol.

But Lex has got EE gun with can rip apart existence and his durability in base form is farrrrrrr superior to Rick not that his speed is peak human (nearly Batsy level).

Rick has different keys for that now. EE should bypass it though considering it would destroy his entire consciousness which would be transferred from clone to clone, and works on a conceptual level

Rick is the smartest mammal in the multiverse of the smartest mammals.

Just.... just actually give intelligence feats that are relevant and evaluate them in context. You also need to define how intelligence will give Rick the advantage here- because Lex has at least 2-C info analysis and precog which will restrict Rick from using his standard move set.

Back