• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rick Sanchez vs Funny Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rick Sanchez (and Morty too why not) without any prep but with his gadgets.

Funny Valentine with Love Train and D4C.

Who would ultimately win and why?

I don't think D4C will paradox Rick, if each opponent follows its own universe's rules, then D4C DOES summon another Rick from another universe, and Rick wouldn't be paradoxed as it's just another weekend for him, as for Love Train, the only way I can see Rick getting past it, is using portals to send Valentine to space, which I don't think Valentine could counter as he'd just be bringing another Valentine to space every time he somehow finds something to use D4C on, since he needs to be in between 2 things

I'm gonna go with Rick, since portalling an opponent to space does seem like a very "Rick" thing to do

"G-Geez Rick, I-I don't know if we can b-battle the president of the United States Rick"

"Calm down Morty it's just the president of another universe"

"Wh-Why does he keep talking about a D4C R-Rick? H-How did he summon another version of you R-Rick?"

"It's because he brought him from another universe Morty"

"H-How did he bring another Rick from another universe R-Rick?"

"How the **** should I know Morty, but everything keeps going somewhere else when it hits him Morty so there's only one solution Morty...**** it"

Rick via portal to space is the only solution I can come up with...or BFR via portals

Verse equalization would mean that menger sponges should work.

Edit: Also BFR won't work on Valentine given that his whole deal is literally teleporting between universes.

He needs to be in between 2 objects, he'd have to be very lucky to survive in space long enough and be able to get back to earth in the event of BFR on another planet

Like you do realize D4C is MFTL right? Funny wouldn't even need to hold his breath before D4C takes him back.

Sir Ovens said:
Like you do realize D4C is MFTL right? Funny wouldn't even need to hold his breath before D4C takes him back.
D4C is only MFTL in attack speed not travel speed. As for the BFR deal I would call it closer to a stalemate since Funny would just keep summoning another Funny Valentine everytime he gets portal'd away.

Do you understand how D4C works? It is the soul of Funny. Wherever Funny goes, D4C will follow no further than a few meters. The attack speed is the same speed it uses to wrap the flag around Funny, thus the MFTL teleportation.

Okay, here's how D4C works

Imagine a magician's disappearing act, that Magician is Funny Valentine, and the trap door is the American Flag

Now, the magician can only reappear at the same point, he can just travel from Florida in the original universe to somewhere else in the alternate universe, but this magician cannot come back to the original universe and appear in Alaska, as the way the magician performed his disappearing act was from the trap door, he does not appear once again from the ceiling

Also, Funny needs to be in between 2 objects

TWO OBJECTS

Not the emptiness of space and an American flag

It's been a year, but Funny Valentine stomps. He can blitz Rick, merge Rick or make himself immune to any damage whatsoever. Without prep time Rick gets stomped bad.

HMMMMMMMMMMMM. . . Let's see each Character's Advantages:

A. Funny Valentine

1. Rick has no means of Seeing his Stand

2. Only a Stand user can defeat A Stand User

3. Can Send another version of himself to save himself

4. Is the Only one in HIS Omniverse to be able to interact with other versions of himself, without nullifying each other's existances

B. Rick Sanchez

1. Intellegence

2. Has Technology centuries beyond anything Funny Valentine has even seen, and even surpasses Our Own Real World Technology as of 2019(the year I've posted this)

3. Has Interracted with Several Versions of himself without Nullifying themselves out of existance

4. Has dealt with 4th Dimensional Beings & frozen time

Moathon said:
Sir Ovens said:
The fact that Funny doesn't know about the Council of Ricks?
Doesn't he have Clairvoyance?
I Don't think that applies to Omniverses with Completely Different Rules that the Universes He's been to. . . Since in Rick's Omniverse, Other Dimensional Counterparts of each character can interact with each other without nullifying the existance of every single Counterpart; A Room full of Morties don't negate each other out of existance, neither does a whole Room full of ricks; etc. . . since All the Dimensions that Funny Valentine has been too, if someone other than himself meets their alternate counterpart, BOTH of them are negated from Existance. . . It's really Complicated for The Omniverses of BOTH R&M and SBR. . .

He can do so on a private message to not give spoilers, since the episode only premiered in USA and this is just some vsthread.

Valentine can't kill Rick due to PP. The extraordinary genius that is Rick just that to find out how to kill Valentine, which he can even do in base by opening a portal inside Valentine's dimensional walls and body, dissecting him. Ooor he can just figure that the shining girl near his shining opponent is related to the latter's shining wall of doom, and do something about it. Heck Lucy shines in direction to Valentine, as 100% uninformed as Rick is about it, this is nor really hard to deduct, for anyone.

I didn't elaborate before because I found this quite obvious.

Eficiente said:
Valentine can't kill Rick due to PP. The extraordinary genius that is Rick just that to find out how to kill Valentine, which he can even do in base by opening a portal inside Valentine's dimensional walls and body, dissecting him. Ooor he can just figure that the shining girl near his shining opponent is related to the latter's shining wall of doom, and do something about it. Heck Lucy shines in direction to Valentine, as 100% uninformed as Rick is about it, this is nor really hard to deduct, for anyone.
I didn't elaborate before because I found this quite obvious.
What's PP?!

The only thing Rick has in his profile that starts with those letters and gives him the position I said he had.

Rick made a something that he drank to kill all versions of himself if he got hit by that Lazer when he was depressed

But it didn't work as he passed out before it could kill him and I assume the drink just got flushed out of his body

I've heard that the creators stated that in the commentary of an ep, which would be a High 3-A feat, unfortunately the video about it seems to be deleted in youtube. Or is there any other evidence of it out there?

Moathon said:
Are we going to ignore this exact same thread: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3508921
That LITERALLY says Funny Valentine wins WITHOUT Love Train? What's stopping Funny Valentine from beating an unprepared Rick? IIRC the only reason Rick curbstomps his battles is because of preptime.
Yeah; and if This was a CFC, DB, or Rewind Rumble there WOULDN'T be any prep Time; so Funny Curb-stomps Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back