• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rick Sanchez vs Bill Cipher

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Shame on you all for not thinking of this sooner ovo. Speed equalized. The connections are obvious. Rick has a year of prep. Not only is this a battle of who would win, this is also a battle of wits, who's the bigger douchebag, and how they'd interact.

Bill wins this. He is far more powerful (higher AP) and combined with his regen, he wipes the floor with Rick. Of course Rick can do some pretty impressing stuff (neutralizing magic, stop time, ...) but even he has to bow to the laws of physics in a way (See episode: a rickle in time), Bill not. Since Ricks gadgets operate under the laws of physics and Bill entrance alone destroyed and distorted most the natural laws, I think he should take this. Rick is just a human, maybe the smartest man in the universe but Bill is higher dimensional entity.

Of course Rick could give Bill a hard time, but Bill should win this. I dont think Rick can invent something against reality warping.

Bill has MUCH more experience (about a trillion plus years more experience) than Rick has and Bill too has traveled the multiverse just like Rick. Although Rick in that year could make something that ignores Bill's Durability, but Bill also has a huge regen factor that makes it useless except for buying Rick some more time. Rick has never really dealt with anything or anyone with Reality Warping, the closest thing he fought like that was the 4D Ballsack guys but they didn't have any form of RW. I think Bill has the upper hand due to Rick's lack of experience of fighting against beings like Bill.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
To clarify how did a bunch of kids beat Bill again? Just to clarify.
And as much as it pains me.... Rick is gonna lose this ;-;
If you're really wondering why Bill lost, plot induced stupidity and/or character induced stupidiy. If Bill was free to really do what he wanted he would snap his fingers and kill the twins or at least leave them incapacitated so they can't do anything.

Honeslty I'd hold up on this match until we see rick try hard for once.

The man was able to steal tech from 4D beings, hell even outsmarted one. Being able to outsmart an entire government consisting of HIMSELF. Despite Bills trillions of years of experience, he still can be tricked by beings with high intellect(Stanford.)

If this is Rick with prep and he's being serious, I'm honeslty not sure who'd win. I'd say we should wait a little longer to see if the rickverse has dimensions higher than 4D.(Their is the hint of love crafts cuthulu verse existing in the rick verse.)

But I can definitely see rick outsmarting bill in some way, his mind is a literal steel trap so mind attacks from bill won't work.

I'd say it's a tie for now, maybe bill has the advantage with experience, but rick has the unfathomable intellect to put up the fight.

Grudgeman1706 said:
Honeslty I'd hold up on this match until we see rick try hard for once.
The man was able to steal tech from 4D beings, hell even outsmarted one. Being able to outsmart an entire government consisting of HIMSELF. Despite Bills trillions of years of experience, he still can be tricked by beings with high intellect(Stanford.)

If this is Rick with prep and he's being serious, I'm honeslty not sure who'd win. I'd say we should wait a little longer to see if the rickverse has dimensions higher than 4D.(Their is the hint of love crafts cuthulu verse existing in the rick verse.)

But I can definitely see rick outsmarting bill in some way, his mind is a literal steel trap so mind attacks from bill won't work.

I'd say it's a tie for now, maybe bill has the advantage with experience, but rick has the unfathomable intellect to put up the fight.
There is a HUGE gap between a 4D being and an 11D one and saying Rick can beat a weaker one therefore he may be able to beat one MANY TIMES STRONGER is kinda unfounded. And Bill does fall into CIS a lot but if Rick is taking this serious (which is out of Rick's character as he usually takes on everything casually) then why not Bill? and as stated before by others Rick is a scientist therefore is a master at using the natrual laws of the universe to benefit him, but the moment Bill enters the universe all those laws are changed. Also since a clear chosen version of Bill wasn't stated I will assume it is the most powerful version of Bill.

@Grey, first bill isn't a 11D being, he could reach the powers or wield 11D potentially. but he himself isn't, just like How Rick can manipulate 4D powers(with gadgets) but is still a 3D human.

Rick is a scientist who breaks the laws of the universe all the time, he broke time, warped dimensions to his needs, etc etc. we still don't know the limit to his genius.

With a year of prep when he's serious who knows what he could do, but that's speculation so that's why I assume it's a tie or bill maybe wins with his dimensional manipulation and experience. Unt we get more info on rick(his 3rd seasons starts this summer) we should wait and see if anything pops up.

Also in these types of matches we assume the highest possible tier where both characters are the same level, so if we are using bill with 11D powers at hand, rick loses. Someone should fix that (cough* Cal Cough*

Rick can build an anti magic field to block bills attacks for a while, but he definitely can't kill bill due to mid godly regen. Bill will take this after a VERY long, and very close, fight.

Stanford spent 30 years traveling in dimensions and studying Bill as much as he could, and yet with the plan he created to kill Bill over those 30 years, it did not work.

I really do not think Rick, with only 1 year would be able to stop him.

WildeNick771 said:
Stanford spent 30 years traveling in dimensions and studying Bill as much as he could, and yet with the plan he created to kill Bill over those 30 years, it did not work.

I really do not think Rick, with only 1 year would be able to stop him.
As much as I respect and like Stanford, Rick is much smarter than ford is in terms of feats shown. For example Rick was able to discover how to causally travel through dimensions. Knows how to reverse mind manipulate top government officals, outsmarted the devil himself and his curses. Like in terms of resourcefulness comparing the two characters and what they've accomplish, Rick is the smarter one. If you haven't watched gravity falls and rick and Morty completely all the way you won't get what I'm saying.

Bill knows of Rick's existence and it appears in the Rick & Morty show that they somehwat know of his existence as well as seen in clever easter eggs. I think Bill takes this.

Pepper14832 said:
Bill knows of Rick's existence and it appears in the Rick & Morty show that they somehwat know of his existence as well as seen in clever easter eggs. I think Bill takes this.
If you are referring to game theory's video it's legit right in the name. A THEORY, it's not something confirmed or canon. Easter eggs are just cool props or things animators or the creators put for fun.

It's a pretty strong theory. IMO. However, Bill is a higher entity with hax, Rick is smart, but...he's only human.

Bill in Gravity falls was defeated due to plot. In a serious scenario Bill would massacre.

It was not shown how Rick acquired the gun to travel between dimensions, we will only find out during this third season.

If you're talking about ep 1 and season 3, it also reversed the mind of other Ricks, that is, it's basically done and undone at the same time..

Well, yes, he outmarted the Devil, not that the devil proved himself clever or something.

Yes, i watched the two shows, Including it was I who got Bill for 1-C and Rick for 2-A, that is, I love these two cartoons.

Well, yes, Rick is smarter, but because he's smarter, it does not mean Stanford is dumb.

Stanford drew energy from a dimension of paradoxes to make the quantum disintegrator, has 12 PhDs, apparently visited higher dimensions, since he knew about the race of the pandimensional beings, created a portal that in case it was wrong, would destroy ALL reality and used technology of the ship of the beings of Trilazzx Beta.

So yes, Rick is smarter, but Stanford does not stay so far, moreover, it's 30 years vs. 1 year.

"Honeslty I'd hold up on this match until we see rick try hard for once."

This argument doesn't work for Saitama and it doesn't work for Rick either. We can make matchups based on Rick's current best showings and if he gets better feats we update. It's what we do to everyone who does their feats casually.

Now Rick may be highly intelligent. But I don't see much to suggest he'll get around Bill's Mid-Godly regen. Or that his gadgets will somehow give his body resistance to all the hax Bill could do to him.

@pepper14832 I will admit bill shoukd have won against stanford and them soundly but plot didn't let him.

It's really hard to gauge ricks limits cause he has yet to show the full capabilities of his genius. No one has ever been able to outsmart him anything for Season 1 and 2.

Season 3 is coming out this summer so maybe we should wait for further info on rick. Who knows what he could do, they hinted the cuthulu mythos being apart of the ricksverse so mid godly regen being defeated is a possibility.

@Grudge These are the same Saitama and Seiya arguments you're so adamantly against. No one cares that Rick has no established limits and has never been defeated. That's irrelevant. We will still make match ups anyways and not assume he can do something he hasn't shown capable of.

Ryukama said:
@Grudge These are the same Saitama and Seiya arguments you're so adamantly against. No one cares that Rick has no established limits and has never been defeated. That's irrelevant. We will still make match ups anyways and not assume he can do something he hasn't shown capable of.
You are right, i thought since ricks third season was so close by in my head I assumed we should wait. But you are correct we should not use that argument or rather I should not use that argument.

Sticking to what the characters have an shown is what should be down.

For now since Rick had not show. Anything at this point in time to counter bills mid godly regen I will admit he wins.

Bill got this easily for now.

Because of his powers, neither Stanford with 30 times more preparation could stop him, have much more experience, also Bill is a trickster and can make a deal with Rick (we all know how megalomaniac Rick is), etc.

And besides, it was apparently sealed at Stanford's fate that it would be he who would defeat Bill, this was said by Axolotl himself (well, all evidence indicated that he was, or the personification of Axolotl, or someone sent by him), and for those who do not know, Axolotl is basically the God of GFverse (But in the same way, the way he was defeated was completely CIS\PIS).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back