• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rick Sanchez and President upgrades.

So, the president has a weapon that is like a satelite, he could use it lasers to attack rick sanchez, we can see that the attack comes from outside of the earth, so, whatever is the calc of it, the president should have that speed as Attack Speed with Weapon, and rick sanchez could dodge it, so, his reaction speed scales to it

souce:

We don't know the speed of that beam, and there's a bunch of cuts in the clip, so we cant really calc it either with the shots we get afaik sadly.

We do see rick actually react to the beam by the looks of it if we go frame by frame, but that isn't worth much without the speed of the laser.

We don't know the speed of that beam, and there's a bunch of cuts in the clip, so we cant really calc it either with the shots we get afaik sadly.
does it have cuts in the satelite falling down in the earth? and doesnt have a way to calc that speed?
It looks more like Rick just saw the red light and ran away from it, which is not a superhuman reaction feat
Well perhaps, but when rick dodged it, the laser was still almost reaching him, as it almost instantly hit the floor in the exact moment that rick dodged it
We do see rick actually react to the beam by the looks of it if we go frame by frame, but that isn't worth much without the speed of the laser.
doesnt exist a way to calc the speed of the satellite laser?

Actually, I need to thank u KieranH10, when u mentioned Rick Sanchez in that karen thread, I remembered that I should check their profiles, and when I found the President section, I saw really weird that he didnt had the speed of that laser as weapons 😏

does it have cuts in the satelite falling down in the earth? and doesnt have a way to calc that speed?
There's one shot showing both the Satellite and Earth but the Satellite is in the foreground, so we cant get any scale from that. There's also a shot of the laser approaching the atmosphere, but again, we cant get much from that since we don't see Earth in that one.
doesnt exist a way to calc the speed of the laser?
In the shot I'm referring to, you can see Rick react to the laser as it comes through the roof I believe, you can see an orange light above him, and the next frame it's reached the ground. While this is can be calculated it isn't going to be anything more than Subsonic.
Actually, I need to thank u KieranH10, when u mentioned Rick Sanchez in that karen thread, I remembered that I should check their profiles, and when I found the President section, I saw really weird that he didnt had the speed of that laser as weapons 😏
Lol. np I guess. We cant really give any value other than Unknown for that laser tho, since it probably doesn't follow our light standards and therefor cant be assumed to be a real laser.

I'm planning some Rick and Morty profiles anyways, maybe some of those could give an upgrade at some point lol.

Lol. np I guess. We cant really give any value other than Unknown for that laser tho, since it probably doesn't follow our light standards and therefor cant be assumed to be a real laser.
Oh, I don't mean it being Speed of Light, I mean just the speed of it, well, it seems to be at least in the last part of the atmosphere, which is 900 kilometers upside, if we calc 900 kilometers to the timeframe that the laser reached in Rick Sanchez, a good value can be given from it

I'm planning some Rick and Morty profiles anyways, maybe some of those could give an upgrade at some point lol.
😏
will Morty rings that he got in some episode of this new season that can control elements be added as optional equipment? :unsure:

I was thinking of that. I can do it but I can potentially see cinematic timing coming into play a little bit.
Well, while cinematic timing perhaps can make the results lower, everything higher than Peak Human as rick currently is rated would be pretty good lol

will Morty rings that he got in some episode of this new season that can control elements be added as optional equipment? :unsure:
Most likely. Planetina and Mr Nimbus will be amongst the first profiles uploaded as of now.
Well, while cinematic timing perhaps can make the results lower, everything higher than Peak Human as rick currently is rated would be pretty good lol
Dudes only Peak Human??
Gimme a bit I'll get it done...

Mr Nimbus High 1-A tho, rick nemesis
Obviously, what else would he be
Yeah lol, Peak Human usually, MFTL+ with his spaceship, but Rick sanchez doesnt scales to the speed of his spaceship due obvious reasons lol
Yeah that makes sense. But he does dodge gunfire very commonly and a bunch of other stuff iirc. I might have to make a collection of calcs at some point.

In the second ep of this season a decoy Rick draws some complex scheme in seconds in a way that a normal human wouldn't, we can likely scale this to Rick as superhuman reactions.

And better that way, having kept up with the show and a number of comics everyone always keeps up with everyone, from would-be strong beings, weird aliens, human-like aliens & beings, beings less impressive than the latter, trained humans, regular humans and his family. Everyone would scale to the same combat speed as Rick.

In the second ep of this season a decoy Rick draws some complex scheme in seconds in a way that a normal human wouldn't, we can likely scale this to Rick as superhuman reactions.

And better that way, having kept up with the show and a number of comics everyone always keeps up with everyone, from would-be strong beings, weird aliens, human-like aliens & beings, beings less impressive than the latter, trained humans, regular humans and his family. Everyone would scale to the same combat speed as Rick.
Absolutely. There is an abundance of speeds feats throughout Rick & Morty, Peak Human is crazy for Rick, considering Pickle Rick has Supersonic for dodging gunfire too.

I'll have a look back through the series for feats at some point and probably make a few big calc blogs for a bunch of feats.
If I do, it wont only be speed stuff.

Absolutely. There is an abundance of speeds feats throughout Rick & Morty, Peak Human is crazy for Rick, considering Pickle Rick has Supersonic for dodging gunfire too.
We can probably use that.
I absolutely despise Rick and Morty so I can't help sadly :(

But yeah the satellite feat is whack and I believe it's been rejected before

Back