• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rules:
Both 9-C and any equipment above 9-C is not allowed
Speed equalized
SBA for everything else
artworks-6LS1dzNYdXlhBmxn-zsM1rQ-t500x500.jpg
Screen-Shot-2023-07-14-at-6.38.16-PM-2-e1689374453751.png

My mercy... prevails... over my wrath: (King_Dom470)

Why So Serious!?: ()

Incon: ()

Last edited:
Is this just hand to hand or do they have their equipment? If they do you should restrict some of Jokers stuff like his dogs and explosives

They can have 9-C equipment, anything above that is restricted
Ok so I believe Rick is weirdly more skilled? I don't remember Joker being that good at fight since he mostly just relied on getting his opponents on the ground and kicking them. But since the Joker doesn’t have any goons or his dogs to help restrain Rick this is going to be 10X more difficult especially given the lifting strength disadvantage. Stamina could be an issue but its not like Rick has bad pain tolerance so this is probably going to be a non factor.

As far as weaponry goes since it's restricted to 9-C. Joker has knives, Bladed shoes and a taser.

Rick has his Machete and some knives

Rick is a brutal machete wielder so as usual he's going to try and bring it down on Jokers head, the machete's larger range also means Jokers usual method of killing (Knives) is going to be super uncomfortable with Rick swinging a giant knife around. What might be a problem is the knife shoes which could totally catch Rick off guard. But again even if he wounds Rick enough to stagger him Rick is probably able to fight him off.

The taser is also a bit of a problem but Joker has never used it in combat and it kinda has the same issue as the knives (Short range means the Joker is liable to getting chopped) but probably worse

Ok so I believe Rick is weirdly more skilled? I don't remember Joker being that good at fight since he mostly just relied on getting his opponents on the ground and kicking them. But since the Joker doesn’t have any goons or his dogs to help restrain Rick this is going to be 10X more difficult especially given the lifting strength disadvantage. Stamina could be an issue but its not like Rick has bad pain tolerance so this is probably going to be a non factor.

As far as weaponry goes since it's restricted to 9-C. Joker has knives, Bladed shoes and a taser.

Rick has his Machete and some knives

Rick is a brutal machete wielder so as usual he's going to try and bring it down on Jokers head, the machete's larger range also means Jokers usual method of killing (Knives) is going to be super uncomfortable with Rick swinging a giant knife around. What might be a problem is the knife shoes which could totally catch Rick off guard. But again even if he wounds Rick enough to stagger him Rick is probably able to fight him off.

The taser is also a bit of a problem but Joker has never used it in combat and it kinda has the same issue as the knives (Short range means the Joker is liable to getting chopped) but probably worse
I agree with everything you said. You're gonna vote now or wait until other people respond?

Back