• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rick and Morty | Tier 1 Upgrades

ShionAH

He/Him
Since none of the Rick and Morty supporters are doing anything, I took the matter in my own hands. Now since I am done with the profiles general look lets try Tier 1 and maybe some hax stuff.
  • Tier 1 Upgrades
So first of all it is already accepted that Rick and Morty cosmology has atleast 5 infinite spatial dimensions but since its plural it can be scaled to possibly 6 infinite spatial dimensions

Now this is accepted to not scale to Rick or anyone else since there has been no feats of them affecting these dimensions rather than just the multiverse. Problem here is that the show already basically proves that these dimensions are a part of the multiverse.

How? Well in Season 6 Episode 1 It is stated that there are Aliens which are 5th dimensional. Unlike Time Cops, they are ONLY hurt by weapons from Rick. His suits, space cruiser and his gadgets. So they have genuinly no anti-feats

Schleemypants says he is from the "fourth dimension" which is different than these aliens who are "fifth dimensional" I think Schleemypants came from the Fourth Dimension but doesnt have the Dimensionality while these Aliens are Fifth Dimensional in every manner that matters. We also already accept these Spatial Dimensions as infinite and that they cannot be perceived by three dimensional entities, which is also supported by Schleemy Pants explaining that in the Fourth Dimension he can see and hear all of the Third Dimension. Spatially 5 possibly 6

In addition to this in the Multiverse Rick states that there are planes of existence which contain Paradimensional Energy. Paradimensional on its own is not an actual word from what I see, but we can rip it apart and understand what it means.

"Para" meaning "further and beyond"

"Dimensional" meaning "measurable extents of some kind, such as length, width, height"

Which means these planes of existence would be beyond the dimensionality of Rick and Morty. Spatially they would be 6 possibly 7. Since they very obviously have time as seen in the episode they would have their own temporal dimension.

The Multiverse contains all of them completely

Rick's Gadgets would go up to 5D, his Prep Time would be 7D possibly 8D. Cosmology Blog will look like this

• PnA Changes

Meta Reality is beyond the cosmology of Rick and Morty I'd guess it makes it 7D possibly 8D at least. In Meta Reality beings are conceptual in nature and can control concepts, since Meta Reality is beyond the cosmology this would make these concepts Type 1. Meta Reality beings are able to control time, reality, space, existence, causality.

Minor Storytelling devices are Meta Elements that are shown to underlie things and also reality, as shown when Rick and Morty use Meta Viewing, they can see aspects and information/code/script that underlie Reality. It is shown that Protagonick can affect the entire R&M story until it even changes its title temporarily, so the ability of Meta Storytelling devices can affect the story structure in metafiction.

Rick's Plot Resistance will be upgraded to Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Reality Warping, Time Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Causality Manipulation.

Rick would have Resistance to Hacking, this is because of him implying the only person that was able to hack his technology was Evil Morty

Rick would have Resistance to Information Analysis, this is because Rick's being able to use Morties to hide themselves and Rick implying he could make himself invisible to even other Ricks (who can scan the infinite multiverse) by using a jumper cable and five morties

Rick would have Technology Manipulation due to him being able to disrupt and disable Evil Morty's technology

Immesurable Attack Speed with Time Crystals, can amplify his technology to shoot through time

Agree: 2 (@Rockysbalboa, @Aolphl [Neutral on Meta Realitys Dimensionality])

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
So first of all it is already accepted that Rick and Morty cosmology has atleast 5 infinite spatial dimensions but since its plural it can be scaled to possibly 6 infinite spatial dimensions
That part seems fine.
How? Well in Season 6 Episode 1 It is stated that there are Aliens which are 5th dimensional. Unlike Time Cops, they are ONLY hurt by weapons from Rick. His suits, space cruiser and his gadgets. So they have genuinly no anti-feats
Wouldn't that mean the fifth dimension is also "seeable" by human beings? Or maybe I'm getting too deep into it. Was there a mention that those things diminished their dimensionality?

Wouldn't that mean the fifth dimension is also "seeable" by human beings?
Beth, Summer, Space Beth had Rick's tech so it doesn't matter and Rick himself can see it as stated in the comic the only person who shouldnt have been able to see it is Morty but I dont think there is any actual thing that implies Morty could see it lol.

Do I really have to explain that this is not resistance? Just because Evil Morty is the only person who was able to hack Rick's technology in Rick & Morty doesn't mean another Super Genius can't do it.
That Super Genius would have to prove he has high hacking skills to be able to hack into Rick's technology. He says ONLY Evil Morty who literally absorbed the intelligence of thousands upon thousands of Super Geniuses was able to hack it.

That Super Genius would have to prove he has high hacking skills to be able to hack into Rick's technology.
Well? Even if Rick were the Super Genius with the most enhanced technology in fiction, this wouldn't be a resistance. This is no different than claiming that every type 1 abstract entity resists every non-abstract ability.

Well? Even if Rick were the Super Genius with the most enhanced technology in fiction, this wouldn't be a resistance.
Yes it would, if many people failed to hack Rick's technology and specifically only EM who absorbed the intelligence of thousands of Ricks was able to hack it then it is a damn good resistance.

Just wanted to note that in the thread 5D was accepted @Qawsedf234 disagreed with 6D, saying that 5D perfectly meet Rick's statement
He said that due to Time being lower dimensional.

"Though the feat is still 5D and not 6D, as in the Rick and Morty cosmology time is a 4th dimensional construct as shown in the episode A Rickle in Time"

I'll edit the OP and remove Temporal stuff since Qawseds argument makes sense.

Yes it would, if many people failed to hack Rick's technology and specifically only EM who absorbed the intelligence of thousands of Ricks was able to hack it then it is a damn good resistance.
Is there any proof that Rick's technology has any securitywall against hacking?

Maybe I'm missing something so correct me if I'm wrong.

For dimensionality, we define it as Spatial Dimensions plus one Temporal Dimension. The first three Spatial Dimensions are Length, Width, and Height—these are visible to us. Rick refers to spatial dimensions beyond these, ones we can't see normally suggesting a 4th Spatial Dimension and potentially a 5th. Including the Temporal Dimension, this would result in 4+1 (5D) or possibly 5+1 (6D).

Additionally, "Para" can mean 'beside,' 'alongside,' or 'related to,' indicating a separation from normal dimensions without implying superiority. Also, as far as I know, we don't consider Multiverses as quantitatively superior to their contents.

For dimensionality, we define it as Spatial Dimensions plus one Temporal Dimension. The first three Spatial Dimensions are Length, Width, and Height—these are visible to us. Rick refers to spatial dimensions beyond these, ones we can't see normally suggesting a 4th Spatial Dimension and potentially a 5th. Including the Temporal Dimension, this would result in 4+1 (5D) or possibly 5+1 (6D).
Edit: But if a universe has 2 more spatial dimensions wouldnt that make it 6D?
Additionally, "Para" can mean 'beside,' 'alongside,' or 'related to,' indicating a separation from normal dimensions without implying superiority.
Beyond makes more sense in this statement. Atleast that seems to be what Rick means since he is talking about a plane of existence thats basically the after life indicating its beyond rather than alongside. With context beyond makes more sense
Also, as far as I know, we don't consider Multiverses as quantitatively superior to their contents.
Yeah, I dont think I did that iirc

Btw any Opinions on PnA?

Last edited:
Actually wait.

Rick says there are spatial dimensions we cannot see, meaning there is atleast 2 more or 3 more.

3D + 1D = 4D for normal Universes.

3D + 1D + 2D = 6D for Rick and Morty Universes?

I am kinda confused by dimensions now... would a universe having atleast 2 extra spatial dimensions make it 6D?

His statement implies it has been tried to be hacked before but failed.
I think it's really important when we're talking about resistance to hacking, whether we're talking about the fact that Rick can't be hacked because of the complexity of his technology or whether there's actually a securitywall against hacking, but okay, maybe I'm overthinking it a little bit.

I think it's really important when we're talking about resistance to hacking, whether we're talking about the fact that Rick can't be hacked because of the complexity of his technology or whether there's actually a securitywall against hacking, but okay, maybe I'm overthinking it a little bit.
Tbh in both cases it grants resistance to hacking if it is literally shown that normal hacking doesn’t work in the show.

I'm neutral on the Paradimensional stuff then, though I can see the 5D, possibly 6D Universe.
Rick's Plot Resistance will be upgraded to Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Reality Warping, Time Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Causality Manipulation.
Don't really agree with this. Mostly because it's a resistance to Reality Warping situation. Reality Warping can encompass any ability, such as igniting someone on fire or erasing them from existence.

If you resist Reality Warping, then the Reality Warper will not be able to set you on fire at all. However, if the fire manifests but the heat is resisted, that specifically falls under fire resistance. The key distinction is that resisting a power capable of producing various other effects is not the same as resisting the specific effects themselves.
I mean, he's not manipulating the tech on purpose, it's a side effect of his technology shaking everything to hell.
Rick would have Resistance to Hacking, this is because of him implying the only person that was able to hack his technology was Evil Morty
Neutral, other abilities seem fine though.

Rick says there are spatial dimensions we cannot see, meaning there is atleast 2 more or 3 more.
Since Rick's statement is "plural", you can talk about at least 2 more spatial dimensions, 3 spatial dimensions are just a possibility.
3D + 1D = 4D for normal Universes.

3D + 1D + 2D = 6D for Rick and Morty Universes?
Have you included the temporal dimension too in this equation?

Don't really agree with this. Mostly because it's a resistance to Reality Warping situation. Reality Warping can encompass any ability, such as igniting someone on fire or erasing them from existence.

If you resist Reality Warping, then the Reality Warper will not be able to set you on fire at all. However, if the fire manifests but the heat is resisted, that specifically falls under fire resistance. The key distinction is that resisting a power capable of producing various other effects is not the same as resisting the specific effects themselves.
I am confused on what you mean, you disagree with the entirety of it? Let me re-pitch it.

Rick is able to resist Meta Fictional Energy, which has shown to be able to control and governs the plot, reality, narrative, causality, time, space, existence, information and concepts. Shouldn't Rick resist all of this?
I mean, he's not manipulating the tech on purpose, it's a side effect of his technology shaking everything to hell.
Yeah its accidental, but he is Rick I am sure he could have created similar shockwaves specifically to disable technology. I dont know your point kinda holds.
I can see the 5D, possibly 6D Universe.
Wouldn't the universe be 6D possibly 7D due to them having atleast 2 possibly 3 extra spatial dimensions?
Have you included the temporal dimension too in this equation?
Yeah 1Ds are Temporal.

So Rick and Morty Universes would be.

3 Spatial + 1 Temporal + 2 Spatial or possibly 3 spatial + 1 Temporal + 3 Spatial. Which makes them 6D possibly 7D

I am confused on what you mean, you disagree with the entirety of it? Let me re-pitch it. Rick is able to resist Meta Fictional Energy, which has shown to be able to control and governs the plot, reality, narrative, causality, time, space, existence, information and concepts. Shouldn't Rick resist all of this?
Ok, let me break it down this way.
  • Character A has Reality Warping.
  • Character B has resistance to Reality Warping.
  • Character C has resistance to Fire Manipulation.
Reality Warping is a very, open-ended ability. Through Reality Warping, technically Character A can teleport, change people's size, etc.

So Character A uses their Reality Warping to set Character B on fire. But, since Character B is being set on fire, via Reality Warping, he simply, isn't. This does not give Character B resistance to Fire Manipulation, because the fire was never created.

On the other hand, Character A uses their Reality Warping to set Character C on fire. Character C does not resist Reality Warping, so it successfully sets them on fire. However, Character C resists Fire Manipulation, therefore, although the Reality Warping worked, they didn't get burned.

The same goes for Plot Manipulation.
Yeah its accidental, but he is Rick I am sure he could have created similar shockwaves specifically to disable technology. I dont know your point kinda holds.
I mean I guess if we count EMP's as Technology Manipulation, this should count too.
Wouldn't the universe be 6D possibly 7D due to them having atleast 2 possibly 3 extra spatial dimensions?
True.

The same goes for Plot Manipulation.
Problem I have with this is Rick does not specifically resist Plot Manipulation. He resists something called "Meta Energy" with Meta Energy encompassing, governing and being able to manipulate all these things I mentioned. So this is more of a character resisting a verse specific ability that has many different abilities within it.

Problem I have with this is Rick does not specifically resist Plot Manipulation. He resists something called "Meta Energy" with Meta Energy encompassing, governing and being able to manipulate all these things I mentioned. So this is more of a character resisting a verse specific ability that has many different abilities within it.
It's the difference between using Power Nullification to nullify someone's spell before it is cast, or after it is cast. One makes it restricted to magic, the other makes it more open to nullifying any supernatural ability within reason.

It's the difference between using Power Nullification to nullify someone's spell before it is cast, or after it is cast. One makes it restricted to magic, the other makes it more open to nullifying any supernatural ability within reason.
I personally dont see how Rick resisting meta Energy which governs all these abilities within it is not enough but sure. So you disagree with the resistances? All of them? I dont think CM and IM are within your argument since they are different

Back