• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm not really knowledgeable on the Highschool DxD verse. But would something like mind manip or illusion creation even work on the golem? It doesn't really have a mind and is only acting on an order to defeat Rias.

Rias' best bet is her existence erasure/soul destruction techniques. But the golem should have some resistance since the attacks are magical in nature.

Outside of her power of destruction techniques, Rias is going to be incredibly hard pressed to put the golem down.

Her power of destruction is her leading move iirc. A good amount of hits should be enough to put him down. I'm not voting yet.

I'm pretty sure mindhax is only ever used for crowd control so that people won't realize that going to hell entails being amongst the hottest woman in the world. But even then, since the giant lacks an artificial soul, it is like a robot, so she can't mindhax it.

I'm pretty sure her destruction ignores durability on a higher scale then the golem resists, tough I am not entierly sure. She should be able to shoot through it if she puts effort into it tough.

I agree. But I was saying that the golem resists it only because it's magic. Meaning it wouldn't go down as easily as most things.

For the golem to win it would have to not be hit by Rias' destruction essentially. I'm not sure how likely that is given the golem's size. But I'm also not sure on Rias' AoE. It's probably going to end up being a case of the golem losing as it's acting on a set of automated orders. I don't think it really dodges attacks.

As for litentric, I git it, I justthink they are above what it can resist.

But the distruction is not a whole body thing, it's more a blast that destroys everything, so the golem should be able to take it unless it's core is hit.

Ah, okay.

Oh, I see. So it has the chance to regen back. I guess that makes this harder for Rias then, as she'll have to destroy it in one go.

Back