• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rey (episode IX) vs Darth Maul (Rebels)

I believe Maul has the advantage here. He's gone up against some of the best Jedi around, Obi-Wan Ahsoka and I think Anakin Skywalker, and is definitely superior to Ben Solo. It's also been confirmed by Dave Filoni that he is a superior duelist to Ahsoka Tano (As of SWTCW Season 7), though his arrogance is also a factor that should be considered. Despite this, I do believe he still holds the advantage in both dueling and Force usage.

Maul doesn't really tend to use the force as much though, does he? He's more of the duelist type, with the occasional force push.

He has four notable Force abilities, two I know are from Legends, which leaves leaves Mind Tricks and Telekinesis along with the standard Precognition that all trained Sith and Jedi attain. Because of his dueling abilities, he does hold the advantage.

At least High 7-C, at least 6-C with spirits of dead Jedi. She also needed some time to even gather the Jedi spirits + Ahsoka (Yes she is confirmed to be alive).

High 7-C is as high as she normally gets, and Maul is 7-A in Rebels so it'd be 7-C vs 7-A in Maul's favor.

I'm well versed in SBA, including the fact there is no preparation time, though I will not drive this on further than it needs to go. However if you paid attention you would also notice speed is not equalized, which gives Maul the advantage as he has Massively Hypersonic+ Combat Speeds compared to Rey's Massively Hypersonic Speeds. Doesn't matter your AP if you can't hit the target. 7-A (Massively Hypersonic+) vs 6-C (Massively Hypersonic). Maul still has the advantage, especially with experience whereas Rey has limited experience.

Back