• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rex Salazar (Post-Omega 1 Nanite) vs Base Naruto (Part II: Pre-War Arc)

So the ap isn't problem.

Naruto has the H2H advantage, he can send shadow clones and etc.

rex has the advantage of flying, force fields, ranged attacks......

BFS and Bad Axe should cut Naruto and his shadow clone, Naruto projectiles will be reflected/block by Funchucks or Block Party.

I wonder if the Rasengan can be affected by funchucks and block party?

rex has the stamina to fight Naruto, the skill gap shouldn't be enough for a stomp.

I see rex winning difficult mid-high

BFS and Bad Axe should cut Naruto and his shadow clone, Naruto projectiles will be reflected/block by Funchucks or Block Party.

rex has the stamina to fight Naruto, the skill gap shouldn't be enough for a stomp.

I see rex winning difficult mid-high
Ummm I didn't equalize speed actually so Idk if this is a blitz or not

Eh Rex’s page is outdated, his speed feat was in his second key (although his first key should probably be equally as fast since it was never stated he got faster) and his AP actually comes from him cutting a nanite in half which then exploded (which should ignore durability since it’s molecular cutting essentially).

If we ignore all this then
Bad Axe should cut Naruto and his shadow clone, Naruto projectiles will be reflected/block by Funchucks or Block Party.

Rex doesn’t have any of the builds listed here since it’s pre-omega 1. (I’d personally recommend post-omega 1, but you do you)

Eh Rex’s page is outdated, his speed feat was in his second key (although his first key should probably be equally as fast since it was never stated he got faster) and his AP actually comes from him cutting a nanite in half which then exploded (which should ignore durability since it’s molecular cutting essentially).
Eh why isn't Rex rated as low 7-B likely 7-A? Didn't he fight Ben aliens in a crossover?

Ant doesn’t like cross-scaling. Long story short: working on it, then again I have Ben too high for Rex to actually scale to him without it being an outlier, both in AP and speed. Although reboot Rex is probably fair game.

Ant doesn’t like cross-scaling. Long story short: working on it, then again I have Ben too high for Rex to actually scale to him without it being an outlier, both in AP and speed. Although reboot Rex is probably fair game.
So you are telling me that Rex crossover feats were outliers or something?

He had 1 lightning dodge and it’s probably aim-dodging...

Currently Rex’s second best AP feat is the one which is 7-C, which i debunked. The other one being a tier 6 feat that’s considered an outlier.

Yeah I did both in this thread and a yet to be concluded CRT from a year ago. The nanite created the explosion, not Rex, he just cut the nanite in half.

To think Rex outskills and outsmarts Naruto is a proof of not being able to read both profiles. Naruto is much more skilled than Rex, dude trained his whole life and developed his own fighting style with clones. Naruto is genius, Rex is gifted. Naruto has all advantages here. The vote shouldn't be counted for Rex.

To think Rex outskills and outsmarts Naruto is a proof of not being able to read both profiles. Naruto is much more skilled than Rex, dude trained his whole life and developed his own fighting style with clones. Naruto is genius, Rex is gifted. Naruto has all advantages here. The vote shouldn't be counted for Rex.
Don't know if you are joking tbh

Intelligence: Is rebellious and obnoxious. However, he is academically gifted. Came from a family of Hispanic scientists, Scored perfect scores on Trigonometry tests which were said to be impossible to do, Can turn the tide of the battle in his favor, Is very manipulative and witty, Can adapt to the harshest of situations. Very skilled acrobat and combatant.

Genius my ass. Speed advantage and AP advantage, Rex scales to 6 kt and Naruto massively scales above 30 kt. He stomps.

Naruto ******* stomps his into the dirt, especially because this Naruto has Access to Kyuubi Chakra that doesn't leave his current Tier.

Naruto has enough AP to one shot.

1.9 speed difference, even if you equalize, he can amp his speed

can increase his AP with Kurama Chakra

Clone and jutsu spam

This a clear stomp.

Genius my ass. Speed advantage and AP advantage, Rex scales to 6 kt and Naruto massively scales above 30 kt. He stomps
The speed difference is almost nothing (x1.9) and Naruto scale above 5.14 KT and not 30KT lol while Rex scale above 6.14 KT

Back