• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's literally just Beast < Cole. Cole gets his rating for blasting The Beast's head off at the beginning of inFAMOUS 2. He also managed to beat a slightly stronger Beast and Kuo simultaneously at the end of the game, albiet he still couldn't beat The Beast's regen.

In that case, would RFI Cole be more fair? Only thing he gains is enough AP to stomp The Beast in three hits, flight, and power null that won't work here because Naruto's powers don't seem to be biological.

The Wright Way said:
In that case, would RFI Cole be more fair? Only thing he gains is enough AP to stomp The Beast in three hits, flight, and power null that won't work here because Naruto's powers don't seem to be biological.
This.

Right, well the flight is much much more helpful but Naruto can counter with ranged attacks. His AP is higher so it evens up a bit more but Naruto still have his clones.

Rasenshuriken is just cell sized blades with his AP, not some hax that needs resistance.

If it hits Cole's cells will be introduced to why blades are better than blunt weapons. And with its size and the number Naruto can span at one, Cole won't survive it with his regen alone.

That and Naruto's few hundred (potentially thousand since he whipped out 2000 against Gaara when a kid, but he doesn't 7se that many right off the bat) clones will just blast Cole to hell and back

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Schnee One said:
?
How does Matter Manipulation Slow down Low Godly?
What? He doesn't have Matter Manipulation in this form. Also, Naruto can create 4 clones of himself that share his exact stats. So it will pretty much be a 5 v 1.
since when do only 4 of his clones share his stats?

I'm pretty sure he has used more than that. He limited it at the beginning because using clones was impossible long time due to Kurama, but after the Obito fight that limitation was removed from him.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I'm pretty sure he has used more than that. He limited it at the beginning because using clones was impossible long time due to Kurama, but after the Obito fight that limitation was removed from him.
Then show a scan of him using more. The version of KCM Naruto being used in this thread is his version 1 KCM when he first activates it.

I'll try to look it up later, but you should still not say your head anon as fact.

What you said implied that him making more than four would have the clones have lesser stats, which is plain baseless.

Hell, regardless of how many he uses, it is proven later that far more numerous clones can all have KCM on simultaneously, so besides Kurama trying to posses him there is zero proof that he can't use them, while there is active proof that clones can have KCM on in more numbers.

And KCM 1 and later forms don't vary enough to affect the amount of clones he can make.

Its not head canon, i'm stating what is shown in the manga when he uses that form. Could he make more than 4? It's a possibility, but it's not shown, so you can't assume more than that.

the moment he got kcm and broke out the island he quite literally sent out 100s if nots 1000s of kcm clones across the battlefield

No you are not. It is never stated or implied that if he makes more clones they'll be weaker for some reason. The only thing that can happen if you make more shadow clones than you can is death, not a drop in their stats or anything like that.

And it doesn't have to be shown. He can make more than 4 clones normally, that is a known fact. Kurama can split his chakra among hungreds if not thousands of clones, that is a known fact too.

That is it. KCM doesn't affect his base chakra, so there is zero logical reason to say he can't make more clones, beyond the Canon one given that he overcame.

Kidkinsey said:
the moment he got kcm and broke out the island he quite literally sent out 100s if nots 1000s of kcm clones across the battlefield
I just reread the chapter and he sends out 12 clones to hit all of the battlefields.

also why is a lighting weilding mercany and a wind style using ninja a rivalry lol, id understand like sasuke but why naruto

There were some flame wars way back regarding Madara abd Kaguya vs The Beast. Teally, the rivalry was more between the verses god-tiers.

lmfaooo thats nuts bro, its like the soulsborne vs bleach thing but atleast that makes sense since their both soul based

bone ash jutsu could have negated that guys regen i think

The Wright Way said:
Not to revive a flame war, but...
Does it have any feats of noping atomic regen?
No but it does bypass resistance to deconstruction. But I dont really want to get into it either lol, I have been staying away from flame wars for a long time.

Back