• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
I really hope this doesn't go to hell.

Nine-Tails Chakra Mode Naruto vs RFI Cole.

Speed Equalized.

Naruto uzumaki render nxb ninja voltage by maxiuchiha22-dcj1w4k
"There is no telling what kind of pain will come after me, but… if I stop believing because of that, if the hero should change, it'll turn into another story from the one my master left behind. Then it won't be Naruto! I can't write novels like my master did. That's why the sequel has to come from the life I live no matter how great the pain, I'll continue walking because that's who Naruto is!"

vs.
Cole-macgrath-psallstars
Sometimes I hear people talking about Conduits and Humans like they're totally different. That's bullshit. Cause there ain't nobody with more Humanity than Cole MacGrath.

Okay, so, I wanna make sure this isn't an AP stomp. Cole's stronger than baseline High 7-A. How strong is Naruto?

So I looked at the calc they scale to, and it's 914mt not 1.8gt. The calc was suppose to be updated according to the CGM eval, but was never done.

I mean, Cole's AP is literally just "superior to a guy with an effortless 948 Megaton feat". It could still be fair.

The Wright Way said:
I mean, Cole's AP is literally just "superior to a guy with an effortless 948 Megaton feat". It could still be fair.
I wasn't implying it wasn't fair, i was just saying the calc is 7-A+ not High 7-A.

Ah. Okay.

While we're waiting for the revision to go through, how do these two stack up abilities wise?

All of Cole's powers are biological in nature and roughly 90% are electricity based. In character, he abuses the hell out of range. Launching himself around with ice pillars, climbing buildings, and zipping and gliding on roof tops while throwing a barrage of homing rockets, grenades that shackle people to the ground, telekinetically thrown cars, and ice blasts. If distance is closed, he blasts his foe back with a shock wave and tries to make distance again. If things get serious, he starts throwing out tornados, thunderstorms, and stat amps.

However, he has weaknesses. Firstly, water is his kryptonite. Hip high water can kill him in seconds. Secondly, he tries to avoid collateral damage and civilian casualties, so don't expect to much AOE in a crowded space. However, he has no reservations against killing his opponent if he has to. Thirdly, his electricity supply is limited. If he runs out, his regen slows and his powers don't work, meaning he'll have to drain some from nearby sources, such as cars. Fourth, his superhero career lasted, like, a few months tops. He's beaten people with decades of experience, most notably Kessler, who had all his powers and more plus decades of experience, but he's no Son Goku. Fifth, his close quarters combat skills are competitively terrible. Sixth, cutting off the electricity of the area he's in makes him weaker, which he describes as giving him a headache and making his throat dry.

Note, Cole's resurrection means nothing here. Naruto can just pierce his heart or cut his head off and call it done.

What about his wall of hax? Which of those does he use in character? From what you posted above, i can see Naruto massively outskilling him and overwhelming him with shadowclones and Rasenshurikans.

Cole has exactly one hax. Bio-leech, where he sucks all the electricity out of his opponent by grabbing their face. He tries to avoid using it if he can. All the rest of those are resistances.

The Wright Way said:
Cole has exactly one hax. Bio-leech, where he sucks all the electricity out of his opponent by grabbing their face. He tries to avoid using it if he can. All the rest of those are resistances.
If thats the case, then Naruto just hits him with a rasenshurikan and calls it a day.

Anyway, I guess I'll ask what exactly does Naruto have at his disposal outside of Skill and clones

More importantly what does he have around Cole's Low Mid since he can heal from Organ destruction easily

Schnee One said:
?

How does Matter Manipulation Slow down Low Godly?
It's not matter manip it is likely the nine tails influence which was stopping sakura from healing him, his power was capable of slowing down the regen of Edo tensei.

Schnee One said:
?
How does Matter Manipulation Slow down Low Godly?
What? He doesn't have Matter Manipulation in this form. Also, Naruto can create 4 clones of himself that share his exact stats. So it will pretty much be a 5 v 1.

The Wright Way said:
Isn't Regenerationn negation basically just a more specialized version of power null?
I mean that depends on how his resistance works I guess. The nine tails chakra is corrosive which is what causes the effects.

Define what you mean by how it works? Not much I can help with other then it nulled a dude with High Regen but couldn't null Cole's Low Mid

Schnee One said:
Define what you mean by how it works? Not much I can help with other then it nulled a dude with High Regen but couldn't null Cole's Low Mid
I mean that means Cole can probably resist at a high level but I doubt it resists at a low-Godly level does he have resistance to corrosion? Cause that would help.

Depends, biological manipulation yes to an extent

But yeah he doesn't resist Low Godly neg

Schnee One said:
Depends, biological manipulation yes to an extent

But yeah he doesn't resist Low Godly neg
He does not neg completely just slows it down significantly(from instant to a few minutes) but it does mean that he is capable of putting down people with crazy regen because of that and clone spam.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
So I looked at the calc they scale to, and it's 914mt not 1.8gt. The calc was suppose to be updated according to the CGM eval, but was never done.
Just to be sure what's the scaling chain behind this and the actual numbers?

Something like, 2.6 gigatons = 6 tailed Naruto < KB with not full transformation < this Naruto, still finalising though.

Back