• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revisiting Toneri's Moon Split

Also wasn't it decided that Jyuubi Hagoromo would scale to the full value of his own Chibaku Tensei and that Naruto and Sasuke both share half of his power and in turn would scale to the 274.5 exaton value each?

That would make Ghost Hagoromo Low 5-B (Since Low 5-B starts at 433 exatons while the full CT yield is 549 exatons) while SPSM Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke would be stuck at 5-C+. Which unironically puts Kaguya at Low 5-B as well (Because well, she's still superior to Juubi Hags).

which is pretty much nearly everyone but Toneri and naruto from the last lol
Big Oof
2MT.gif

Also wasn't it decided that Jyuubi Hagoromo would scale to the full value of his own Chibaku Tensei and that Naruto and Sasuke both share half of his power and in turn would scale to the 274.5 exaton value each?

I don't think so. Naruto and Sasuke wouldn't be scaling to Jyuubi Hagoromo.

They'd both be 5-C.

Also, Jyuubi Hagoromo wouldn't be scaling to the full value of the CT. Didn't we just cover this up above?

Why would this make Hagoromo Low 5-B anyway?

He only scales to the full yield of Naruto/Sasuke's Chibaku Tensei which is 403.4 Exatons.

I don't think so. Naruto and Sasuke wouldn't be scaling to Jyuubi Hagoromo.

They'd both be 5-C.

Also, Jyuubi Hagoromo wouldn't be scaling to the full value of the CT. Didn't we just cover this up above?
I thought Naruto and Sasuke would both each be scaling to half of Jyuubi Hagoromo.

Also I didn't see your post regarding Jyuubi Hagoromo not scaling to the full value of his own CT he made with Hamura.

I thought Naruto and Sasuke would both each be scaling to half of Jyuubi Hagoromo.

No, I don't think so. The version of Hagoromo they recieved chakra from is no longer a Juubi host. In fact ghost Hagoromo is scaling from both Naruto and Sasuke.

No, I don't think so. The version of Hagoromo they recieved chakra from is no longer a Juubi host. In fact ghost Hagoromo is scaling from both Naruto and Sasuke.
I see.

Well then, guess we'll have to wait for Nerd's calc to have a thread.

then it would be 200 for Naruto and Sasuke No?

which is just Moon level.
For now, yes.

Though, this makes me ask, why did we not initially assume that they sent the moon flying at escape velocity in the first place?

Last edited:
Wasnt kaguya getting continuously weaker with each dimension shift till she took more chakra in? granted she absorbed a bit of naruto and sasuke's chakra after the first shift, but then does like 3 more shifts if i recall. Zetsu and the databook if i recall mentions it drains a massive amount of chakra. might explain why naruto was able to cleave her arm off after her fourth shift (pre absorbing more chakra)

The Tenseigan had the energy to thrust the Moon into the Earth and simultaneously protect Toneri's castle from the destruction that followed. Taking another look at the movie, Toneri never directly scaled to the Tenseigan, but Naruto and Hinata managed to destroy it and disperse its energy with a combined attack (most of it was Naruto's own power, though).
unknown.png

Kind of heavily implied to be entirely Naruto's doing power wise

Wasnt kaguya getting continuously weaker with each dimension shift till she took more chakra in? granted she absorbed a bit of naruto and sasuke's chakra after the first shift, but then does like 3 more shifts if i recall. Zetsu and the databook if i recall mentions it drains a massive amount of chakra. might explain why naruto was able to cleave her arm off after her fourth shift (pre absorbing more chakra)
Yep but she became even stronger after going to the core dimension. She still got negged by team 7

nah we already agreed that Naruto can draw power from his other forms without needing to directly transform, hence why Base Naruto crapped on Amped Momoshiki with his rasengan.
that reminds me Naruto was meant to be revised as Varies in Base as oppose to Unknown.
At best you can say he can draw from Kurama and the Tailed Beasts etc he definitely wasn't using Senjutsu during that so he'd at least be 10x above the feat at full power

I don't see why not. Nobody else (y'know, outside of the god-tiers) scales to her, and as an adult, she was able to body Shin who gave Naruto and Sasuke a bit of a hard time.

Back