• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revision Recruitment: Stellar Revisions Try 2

You can ask some other calc group members if that is correct.

The wiki has already accepted that value as the correct one, it's our baseline for planet level.

Are there any other values in the GBE page that are different from the ones that we otherwise use in this wiki?

Perhaps it would be better to remove the "List of approximate GBE values for various objects" section altogether?

Again, where's the source for this?

-displaystyle U=-frac -3GM^-2---r(5-n)---

You just CAN'T go around claiming a formula is accurate without knowing the source.

Flashlight237 said:
Again, where's the source for this?
-displaystyle U=-frac -3GM^-2---r(5-n)---

You just CAN'T go around claiming a formula is accurate without knowing the source.
We had sourced that in prior threads. See here or here page 101.

Source is probably just this wikipedia article. If it's calculated as described there it should indeed be more accurate.

I would still greatly appreciate some help in this regard. I can temporarily unlock the page if necessary.

It seems like the Dragon Ball pages were never updated according to the new attack potency chart:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2075061

Would anybody be willing to restart this revision project in another staff thread? We obviously do not have to do it all at once, and can take it nice and slow if that is better.

I have revised the Dragon pages, but they could be higher than that if the multipliers are accepted, but that is still under discussion in another thread.

Yes. And Frieza shouldn't have the + sign anymore, his attack is now below the arithmetic mean.

Where the + starts for High 5-A currently?, i'm willing to fix things if the it does not reach the plus.

We tend to use "at least" for characters that may be higher, but we do not know for certain.

7.3069286 x 10^39 J is far below the upper border of High 5-A though.

Back