• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revision Recruitment: Stellar Revisions Try 2

My part was mostly Movie Dragon Ball and Bloodborne, so I'll go and make those changes if the downgrades are accepted.

I've had a busy day but I'll get to my pages when I can.

Another... distraction... appeared after I got home. I will also do mine once it concludes.

Well, looks like this is my Swan Song.

I ask that everyone who is a part of this carry it out as normal, and someone take up the burden from Kep and my parts. Thanks, everyone.

I can pick things up though it'll take some time to get around for it. Computer issues

Thanks a lot for your help Promestein. You are a rock to lean on.

Also, I am extremely sorry to see you and Kep go Assaltwaffle.

I could help if I know what other profiles need updating.

Okay. Would you or some other knowledgeable staff member be willing to handle it?

Do you have a math program that could handle it to then take a screencapture? You can ask some other calc group members for help otherwise.

Okay. Then you can ask the other calc group members to comment there.

What is "n"?

@Spino

Okay. Thank you. Feel free to message the other calc group members and Kaltias for input.

I'll be able to start handling my (and Assaltwaffle's) share of things now that my computer issues are resolved.

First page done. I'll continue it throughout the day.

Only changes so far are:

Guilty Gear:

• Large Star level -> Star level+ (854.541 tenatons)
  • Solar System level -> Large Star level (>> 854.541 tenatons)

Me for now:

Mario Bros:

• Large Star level+ -> Large Star level
Shinzo:

• Large Planet level -> Dwarf Star level

The MEIKO profile seems to have the stats from before the Hatsune Miku downgrade. At the same time, Hatsune Miku's profile has no justifications.

I do not think that Kepekley23 had the time to finish his part, no.

@Prom, if that was the Calc for the 4-B's of Guilty Gear, then shouldn't they have been High 4-C either way? Also, I vaguely recall that there was a blog listing various verses being revised. I know StarCraft was originally part of Assalt's workload, so I could help out with those if they haven't been updated already.

@DarkDragonMedeus Probably, yes.

I can get to those.

Jobbo claims that 2.487e32 is the more accurate value for Earth-busting, and the value on our GBE page is the one got with the normal GBE formula.

Back