• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revision of Star King Kirito and Goddess Asuna

1) So I have moved the High 4-C feat to Kirito's full power, which happened alongside his 4-B feat of absorbing 100,000 stars, during his fight with Vector.

2) I would also like to show the description of Star King Kirito's fight with the Abyssal Horror with more detail, which might change his stats a little.

"Eight shots of violent blue light, looking to be three mel in diameter each, all came screaming with metallic howls. And then, as they collided violently with a transparent wall, they stopped in midair in different directions. The universe trembled."

So Star King Kirito and the Abyssal Horror's clash of raw power shook the universe. Simple enough.

"The innumerable stars reflected in Steeka's widened eyes shook like ripples on water. Next moment, a shockwave roared past her and rumbled the Mechadragon's enormous body."

Here, the universe is not just shaking, each star amongst countless are so shaken that they almost form ripples on their surfaces. The raw power of the attack is also much, much faster than the resulting shockwave.

"At a complete loss for words, Steeka noticed that the needle in the miniature instrument on the right side of her imagepanel swung straight up in an instant. "You're joking... that's impossible..." Steeka had never seen the instrument, called the <Incarnation Meter>, move up 20% like this."

Well, the only thing I am unsure is how this implies SK Kirito was only using 20% of his power at the time, but still, he was mostly casual the whole fight. He also likely made the meter himself, with himself being what 100% should be.

"Her ears filled with Laura'nei's awed voice. "I don't believe it... such powerful Incarnation... it's like the entire universe is trembling". But the reality before their eyes was undeniable."

Again, to support just how the universe is in awe at this fight.

3) Asuna summons a meteor to finish the Abyssal Horror off. At MFTL+ speeds.

"The Incarnation Meter's needle trembled nonstop as it pointed up. A star... no, a meteorite of scarcely believable magnitude appeared out of nowhere and shot past above her head, wrapped in flames. Every asteroid on the route connecting Caldina and Admina had been destroyed many tens of years ago."

So Asuna just called in a meteor that is literally out of nowhere in the deep interstellar space. In case you were wondering, Caldina is basically the new name for Underworld, and Admina is a star that formed a pair with the main sun, Solus. People calced this to be the distance between the Sun and Alpha Centauri, at the very least.

To further prove that the meteor was MFTL+, it had completely caught the Abyssal Horror by surprise, unable to defend itself in time, and ended up being obliterated by it.

4) Speed of the Abyssal Horror

Just some extra, but it proves how fast the Abyssal Horror is. Scales to SK Kirito only.

"Unlike most other Legendary Beasts, the Abyssal Horror utterly rejected any human attempts at communication. It seemed to be constituted solely from an impulse to kill and destroy. As soon as it saw a Mechadragon currently in interstellar travel, it would make a beeline and devour it completely."

So it can catch spacecraft DURING interstellar travel. As in, when the Mechadragons are in full warp speed.

"The fragments of the Abyssal Horror that were blown in all directions, and what they originally thought were burned up, began to move. Each piece of faint Umbral Element was only tens of cen long and completely incomparable to the immense size of the original body, and were wriggling irregularly like swarms of flies and attempting to flee. Records indicated in the past, the King had once also pushed that beast to this extent. But the Abyssal Horror had ultimately avoided destruction after being reduced to thousands of fragments, finally escaping to the edges of the universe, healing its wounds, and attacked the route once more."

So the Abyssal Horror can move to the edge of the universe and back in whatever period of time.

What do you think?

Hmm, that might justify a higher level of quaking than what we currently use

That would actually more hurt the High 4-C feat than anything else, considering the fact that they refer to stars pretty metaphorically in that passage. Meaning we'd probably have to turn to the fact that he at the very least shook several solar systems that we know for a fact are in the underworld, which gets like Low 4-C or something I dunno

Just curious, how much energy would accelerating a meteor at 229529.52c create? I tried calculating it myself but it seems inaccurate.

Other than that everything else seems to be fine, but I think "edge of the universe" could be hyperbole. But given we don't know the exact scale of the Underworld universe, I'm unsure.

When objects move past lightspeed, I am not sure if the regular KE formula is allowed. Besides, the mass of the meteor is unknown.

The first end seems more realistic. The scale/a description of Alicization's universe was mentioned once, IIRC, and if you would like I could get the scan for you. Not sure how much it would help, though.

Just reread it. Doesn't truly seem like it describes the scale.

I focused and produced a defensive globe of Luminous Elements, then surrounded all three of us with it.

The moment we were engulfed by its faint glitter, the bone- chilling cold finally left us for good.

I exhaled and surveyed the unthinkable scene before my eyes again. Stars of breathtaking density stretched in a band from top right to the bottom left of my vision. I suppose you could call it the Milky Way, but no matter how I lined up the potently glowing stars, I could not recognize a single familiar constellation from the real world. This was Underworld, all right.

All we can get from this scan is that the UW universe contains galaxies, and has a lot of stars, enough to completely fill up Kirito's vision.

DMUA said:
So like, at least galaxy sized, then?
Pretty much, yeah. From the way it's described, it's at the very minimum galaxy-sized, or at least comparable to the Milky Way.

Back