• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revision of Deku’s kick feat

This thread will be about revisiting this calc of Deku’s kick against wolframs steel beam. Now don’t get me wrong, the math presented in that calc was valid and there is nothing wrong, but the people forgot to consider the fact that Wolfram enhanced his quirk with the quirk booster, which lead to larger and more powerful steel beams which I will go over.
Pretty much, we see that the steel beams are much larger and longer than the one that hit Deku so I believe we should go off those sizes.
First off, we can find the height of these larger beams by comparing them to All Might’s head.
All Might’s head= .84 and his full body= 9.43.

image0.jpg

By using the wiki, he should have a height of 218 cm which would make his head 19.4 cm large.

image0.jpg

All Might’s head is .11 which=19.4 cm. Since the height of the steel beam being 3.12 that would mean it is 550.2 cms tall.

image0.jpg

And with this scene we can find the length of the steel beam.
The height is .17 which is 550.2 cm.
The length is 5.25 meaning it is 16,991.4 cm long.
This would give a volume of 5.14364x10^9 CC. Apply value of fragmentation of steel and the yield would be 1.0698771x10^12 joules. Multi city block.
This thread isnt for upgrading Deku, but only to see if this calc is valid and will be accepted.

You cant ping staff, also please put this in a blog and place it in Calculation Evaluations
That was a fast response, and oops, sorry for pinging the staff. I saw a lot of people asking him to evaluate things so I assumed it was alr to ping them but ill fix that up. Also thanks for lmk to put it in calculation evaluations

So
The steel beam that Deku destroyed in particular doesn't seem that big compared to his body.

It makes sense for the beams to become bigger but I'm not sure about using these measurements.
I went and checked out your image but im not sure if its safe to use that measurement as that scene was for the flow of animation (the melting point and the metal flying outwards) and we still see the metal being broken apart which makes it even more inconsistent. I believe it would be better (if the measurements I took arent good) to use this or this, preferably the latter as these steel beams were directly next to the one Deku/ AM shattered.

The steel beam that Deku destroyed in particular doesn't seem that big compared to his body.

It makes sense for the beams to become bigger but I'm not sure about using these measurements.
So I went back and re calc using the new measurements (the references being in my other post) and both were multi city block. But before I show the numbers Ill wait to see if those two images are accepted.

Last edited:
Back