• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revisi for Ada/Eida From Boruto Verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is already covered under information type 1. The feat done is only information type 1 until a new chapter comes out and new information is revealed.
No it is not. The outcome shows somehow close to information type 1.
Fate Manipulation doesn't gets Casualty Manipulation without further context. Even though both are connected to each other. You claiming information type 1 feat as reality Warping also when there is nothing shown in current chapters. Author sometimes tends hype things out. What if Author just hyped Memory manipulation and information type 1 as reality Warping Without knowing anything about power scaling. We already have too many examples in Naruto and Boruto for that.
Exacly we need context and we have momoshiki stating its power and multiple times saying that is consistent with reality warp and if it was only memory manipulation she wouldnt be able to give herself the charm power that means that "memory manipulation" of yours can also do power bestowl and emphatic manipulation so your argument that its only memory manipulation or information manipulation falls down.
When you learns how to respect others arguments with patience I will listen to you.
Me and others already explained to you your mistake but you keep going the wrong way.
Your scan isn't even working. Which shows its a combo not a single character feat ( i mean current feat)
It is

Try proof it

it proves to be nothing but manipulation of memories, if you can prove it in anything else, other than the “case of altered humankind's memories” then eida can get it, but these no.

I said that, because that was the only thing that recently was shown, and it was too early to applies for the position it, Momoshiki's Quote would raised an speculative, because the only case new demonstrated things that linked to Altered Memories only, and isn't any shown real feats were shown other than that.
We dont need anymore prove its reality warp we have statements and we have feats that prove it the fact that the reality manipulation shows itself through memory manipulation is meaningless its still reality warp
Thats the same as this example i gave, this is that kind of thing you are proposing with that argument
Hakai from dragon ball
hakai-beerus.gif

Im gonna make a CRT thats not Existance erasure thats transmutation because he is transforming a person into light particles

No it is not. The outcome shows somehow close to information type 1.
I don't know what TF you are saying. It's not close to information type 1. It's clear cut information type 1.
Exacly we need context and we have momoshiki stating its power and multiple times saying that is consistent with reality warp and if it was only memory manipulation she wouldnt be able to give herself the charm power that means that "memory manipulation" of yours can also do power bestowl and emphatic manipulation so your argument that its only memory manipulation or information manipulation falls down.
You literally Conceded at this point. If you agree we need more context then wait for next chapter.

Momo was speculating things he was not 💯 sure. He literally states "it is said " he didn't say. "It was or something else".
Me and others already explained to you your mistake but you keep going the wrong way.
Only you are claiming that why didn't shadow or someone else calling me biased? Because they know what i am talking about. Unlike you.

I don't know what TF you are saying. It's not close to information type 1. It's clear cut information type 1.
No, reality warp was presented itself close to information type 1
You literally Conceded at this point. If you agree we need more context then wait for next chapter.
I didnt, you said that it needs more context that the feats that apparently seem like "information type 2" which there is more context as its called momoshiki's multiple statements and explainations of this ability
Momo was speculating things he was not 💯 sure. He literally states "it is said " he didn't say. "It was or something else".

Only you are claiming that why didn't shadow or someone else calling me biased? Because they know what i am talking about. Unlike you.
No he was not, the only thing he uses "it is said" its for the part it possible created worlds but not for being a programming language that gods use and not when he said it was Eida's desire that created the current situation.

this is actually still contradictory shiba also said to be a long-past myth shibai obviously trying to do something by offering various methods a god has such a high existence and is said to be originally the father of omnipotent techniques what is mr shibai planning the power of effective various manipulations eida,deamon and maybe what is he planning when he bestows on Boruto if he is so perfect why are these events being handled with certain clarifications, for this you come to a decision with prejudice

this is actually still contradictory shiba also said to be a long-past myth shibai obviously trying to do something by offering various methods a god has such a high existence and is said to be originally the father of omnipotent techniques
That was never said. Thats you making things up
what is mr shibai planning the power of effective various manipulations eida,deamon and maybe what is he planning when he bestows on Boruto if he is so perfect why are these events being handled with certain clarifications, for this you come to a decision with prejudice
You are scripting it doesnt make sense while not knowing his intentions or not even being able to see the big picture.

The ability to materialize one's subconscious thoughts or desires would normally be categorized as Reality Warping since you're actively warping reality to fulfill the creation of these desires.

I don't understand this debate when the evidence it pretty blatant ngl.

The ability to materialize one's subconscious thoughts or desires would normally be categorized as Reality Warping since you're actively warping reality to fulfill the creation of these desires.

I don't understand this debate when the evidence it pretty blatant ngl.
Me neither but that guy keeps saying things and claiming it isnt because of the way the author desided to show the ability

It looks like people have made their votes. Ig all we really need to do is for votes to get counted and 1 or 2 more staff

this is actually still contradictory shiba also said to be a long-past myth shibai obviously trying to do something by offering various methods a god has such a high existence and is said to be originally the father of omnipotent techniques what is mr shibai planning the power of effective various manipulations eida,deamon and maybe what is he planning when he bestows on Boruto if he is so perfect why are these events being handled with certain clarifications, for this you come to a decision with prejudice
Lol, you make up your own story there 🗿

yeah i'm definitely making something up and to your reality i guess you're infallible

Nowhere is it stated that he invented shinjutsu nor omnipotent techniques, only states that he could use them. As far as we know Shibai has nothing to do with the current events happening, it was momoshiki that gave karma to Boruto not Shibai, no one said Shibai was perfect. I have no ideia why would momoshiki explaining Eida's abilities have anything to do with Shibai possible ascending to a higher dimension, something that this wiki doesnt even accept.

I haven't seen a single reason posted here for this not to be Reality Warping.
It's pretty obvious why you don't need to retract the changes the next week for the event you added in 1 week and then you don't see the end, why is it so hard to wait, if I was a writer, if this peach shows that the peach in the other chapter is painted and not actually this peach, and it's an apple the result wouldn't it change? why do you need the complexity of doing 2 things at the same time even if there is one or two contradictions?

You just look at this
My opinion yusuf is making up a story
What that other guy said

It's pretty obvious why you don't need to retract the changes the next week for the event you added in 1 week and then you don't see the end, why is it so hard to wait, if I was a writer, if this peach shows that the peach in the other chapter is painted and not actually this peach, and it's an apple the result wouldn't it change? why do you need the complexity of doing 2 things at the same time even if there is one or two contradictions?
I freely confess I don't understand this post at all.

There are no contradictions to this, this is not "an apple painted" because we already know its a peach

My opinion yusuf is making up a story
I'm not making up stories, just giving a perspective on what amado said, even amado hadn't figured out what a mess it was in,
and I tried to adapt the explanations through the panels I already posted above

I'm not making up stories, just giving a perspective on what amado said, even amado hadn't figured out what a mess it was in,
Amado is not an otsutsuki he just studied them, in terms of science his opinion is concrete but what he was doing was a theory either its true or not we might only have it confirmed in a long time but this here momoshiki is an otsutsuki he is not making a theory he is explaining the technique this is the author's way of explaining a technique to us
I hope it works as you say and they don't disappoint you.
You know that even if that only manipulated the memories it is still reality manipulation so waiting for it makes no sense.

I hope it works as you say and they don't disappoint you.
You are ssuming that they will make a retcon to the ability in the next chapter if we were to wait until the end in afraid we might get a retcon no comics character would have a page here who knows maybe superman gets retcon and what we thought it was super strenght it was just batmite invisible doing all those feats. Maybe better erase superman's profile.
Who knows maybe Ash theory that he was in a comma all this time gets confirmed and he loses everything

Amado's words were immediately validated by momoshiki.bro this momoshiki who has lived thousands of years.(i go to sleep)

btw i dont personally have an issue waiting for chapter 80 to clarify everything , given that we will know the extent of the power (im assuming)

for example if it effected Code then the range of the ability would drastically change

She basically made it so every decision ever made by Boruto is now done by Kawaki and vice versa.
It can be reality warping, we would know more next chapter

I'm not doubting its reality manipulation, but it would need feats for the creation or manipulating objects directly, if not it won't be useable in a battle.
Its still combat usefull i mean she proved she can make new powers to give herself with charm and also proved to be able to manipulate minds with her reality manipulation, i think thats pretty usefull in a combat but since she cant actually control it herself its probably going to be "limited reality warp" anyways

Its still combat usefull i mean she proved she can make new powers to give herself with charm and also proved to be able to manipulate minds with her reality manipulation, i think thats pretty usefull in a combat but since she cant actually control it herself its probably going to be "limited reality warp" anyways
In a battle scenario, the only combat application it's going to have is the feats limited to what's shown - mind, memory, and empathetic manipulation.

It needs the feats of actually working on people (physically), objects, or events to solidify its case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back