• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revisi for Ada/Eida From Boruto Verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw your source doesn't know anything, they can all be debunked eida's charm is also mind manipulation I understand you trying to do something by yourself here but your bases are totally wrong
No Eida's charm is at least emphatic manipulation and power bestowal through reality manipulation, is also a passive ability that works indefinitly while this time was a single wave.

Last edited:
Omnipotence is described as Reality Manipulation (Desire Manifestation).

By hype, used in Creation.
By feats, used for memory manipulation and empathic manipulation.

We'll know the full extent to which the ability was employed by Eida next few chapters. If it affected real objects, then its applications are confirmed limitless. Otsutsuki will get a lot of resistance.

Omnipotence is described as Reality Manipulation (Desire Manifestation).

By hype, used in Creation.
By feats, used for memory manipulation and empathic manipulation.

We'll know the full extent to which the ability was employed by Eida next few chapters. If it affected real objects, then its applications are confirmed limitless. Otsutsuki will get a lot of resistance.
What do you mean with "by hype"? We have no reason to doubt momoshiki's statement

They are stated to be immune maybe in the next chapter we can have a more clear way to see if they are actually immune for example maybe the scar on Boruto wasnt changed to kawaki because they are otustsuki, but if their memories werent affected then they werent affected by the reality warp itself
it would be a massive NLF to assume they are immune to something that's so encompassing as reality warping. the resistance would only apply to the things we have seen.

this has become Eida Discussion Thread
since we are at it might as well just ask if staff is ok with adding the new powers to her profile.
it would be a massive NLF to assume they are immune to something that's so encompassing as reality warping. the resistance would only apply to the things we have seen.
Im ok with waiting to really have the confirmation, but is not an assumption might be a "featless" (no confirmation) statement but it was still said by momoshiki so call it an assumption is wrong.

So momoshiki just told us that eida’s charm ability is the result of omnipotence materializing her own desire, which is in the form of a passive enchantment power. Which seems to fall under RW if I’m not mistaken

Posted this in the discussion thread on accident lol

isn't it better to wait for chapter 80 to revise eida?

but as far as I can see Almighty Eida is like causality or information manipulation type 2 it seems

or could it be reality waping and memory manipulation?

That statement comes from a reliable source, he also states that the same ability granted her wish to be loved and created this passive ability of making everyone fall in love with her.
Memory manipulation through reality warp is still reality warp.

Otsutsuki are apparently immune this gives them reality warp resistance for themselves, and considering momoshiki knew about this "memory manipulation" a long time ago supports him being immune because he knew ahead of time.
It doesn't matter what is done, what matters is how it's done if Scarlet witch activates her hex and warps reality to make someone appear somewhere else it's still reality warp even if it seems that was only teleportation
"Reliable source"
Tf you mean bro?? Nothing can be trusted if it is only a metaphora/hyperbole

These feats aren't even enough to ground a reality

one where there isn't even physical evidence of how reality is altered

Please Show Scans, and justification, I don't see any of those two things here.
blob

The Viz translation for you

"Reliable source"
Tf you mean bro?? Nothing can be trusted if it is only a metaphora/hyperbole
No, we have 2 wishes that were granted and momoshiki's statement that is an explanation of the power used, he is an Otsutsuki that can even see the future and predicted this reality manipulation he is a very reliable source.
These feats aren't even enough to ground a reality

one where there isn't even physical evidence of how reality is altered
I already talked about this reality warp can appear in many ways in this case the shinjutsu manipulates their memories by warping reality, the same way it warped reality giving Eida da power to charm people.

only what is shown is still limited by its own model of success, a mind manipulation can also be universal in the world average and this is still inconsistent with reality, if you really want reality to be distorted you change any existing situation, it's not purely mental but momoshki still calls it really mental manipulation and fictional mental reality contains some vague explanations for his name, they saw the memories completely differently because in a konohalin's mind Boruto is remembered as a kawaki
- oh what happened to the wound in your eye, yes exactly what happened because there is still not a single physical change in the original reality and the wound is just mental, you think shinjutsu reality is distorted by a god but the god himself is still not around in a tangible form,
You say you made a wish but as I wrote above, a wish did not come true, eida kawaki already knew what she wanted, so she entered people's minds and manipulated their memory. Ototsuki, who has God lineage and Chakras, was not caught in this kind of mental activity and probably showed some serious mental resistance in the sara, which may indicate a particular special sharingan. There is no need to rush and draw misleading conclusions. We have to wait a little longer and be patient.

only what is shown is still limited by its own model of success, a mind manipulation can also be universal in the world average and this is still inconsistent with reality, if you really want reality to be distorted you change any existing situation, it's not purely mental but momoshki still calls it really mental manipulation and fictional mental reality contains some vague explanations for his name, they saw the memories completely differently because in a konohalin's mind Boruto is remembered as a kawaki
- oh what happened to the wound in your eye, yes exactly what happened because there is still not a single physical change in the original reality and the wound is just mental, you think shinjutsu reality is distorted by a god but the god himself is still not around in a tangible form,
You say you made a wish but as I wrote above, a wish did not come true, eida kawaki already knew what she wanted, so she entered people's minds and manipulated their memory. Ototsuki, who has God lineage and Chakras, was not caught in this kind of mental activity and probably showed some serious mental resistance in the sara, which may indicate a particular special sharingan. There is no need to rush and draw misleading conclusions. We have to wait a little longer and be patient.
What was done doesnt really matter because what matters is how it was done and in this case it manipulated the memories through reality manipulation.
No one said it was purely mind manipulation momoshiki said it was easy for a god to mess with memories through their chakra.
Eida has no actual control over her powers so no she didnt manipulated their memories intentionally it just happened because the shinjutsu warped reality and manipulated their memories

Momoshiki said that Almighty's ability can only change humankind's memories. This all involves cases of memory manipulation. also, nothing more than that, The rest of the mention of the term “Omnipotent” me pretty sure, this is just a parable, because his ability which has revealed with altered all of humankind's memories.

tbh It also not very deep.

Momoshiki said that Almighty's ability can only change humankind's memories. This all involves cases of memory manipulation. also, nothing more than that, The rest of the mention of the term “Omnipotent” me pretty sure, this is just a parable, because his ability which has revealed with altered all of humankind's memories.

momoshiki just told us that eida’s charm ability is the result of omnipotence materializing her own desire, which is in the form of a passive enchantment power. Which seems to fall under RW if I’m not mistaken

He never said that dont make up whatever you want. He said
blob

The wish, this time, was granted and she manipulating their memories those 2 events arent exclusive Momoshiki never even said that the only thing that was changes was their memories and he said that to a god meddle with memories is not impossible again he never said it was exclusively memory manipulation nor he ever implied that the only thing omnipotence does is memory manipulation.
Many times momoshiki said how their desires become true or wishes become reality none of which ever implies that their wishes can only be granted by memory manipulation which we already have her charm ability that disproves that.

I have no ideia why is it so hard to believe gods have reality manipulation in Naruto i mean we already have subjective reality with izanagi
Subjective Reality (At the cost of the eyesight of the Sharingan that cast it, the Izanagi[56] can rid the user of anything disadvantageous, such as injury or death, by casting an illusion on the user and turning their unwanted reality into a dream or illusion; however, anything advantageous such as the user's own attacks remain. The Jutsu normally only lasts for a few seconds; however, it is possible to extend its duration by implanting Hashirama Senju's cells. It is also possible to delay the Jutsu's effect
That is already able to mess with reality and we know that all jutsu are just a cheap copy of what shinjutsu can do.
blob

Last edited:
"is.... kawaki's desire becoming reality" you use this panel often but you really don't know what you're talking about, this reality is not something that has changed, it's just a reality, a mind game played in some parts,
So how does this process go?
chakra = talent, mind, energy
So what exactly are these operations chakra manipulation? Everything you mention is actually chakra man. it flows in the mind, some things are played by disrupting it or doing anything, it's all chakra manipulation, if you manipulate the chakra in a person's mind, you are playing with his mind, you are playing with his structure. chakras and everyone has chakras, these are sub-derivatives of chakra manipulation, if you apply reality manipulation to the chakra the results will be amazing and really very different. And I don't want to prolong this one-man decision any longer.
Finally, according to you, shinjutsu is expected right now, because again your logic is that Sasuke's transformation of the chakra by playing with the real structure of the chakra while making katon must be a manipulation of reality.

"is.... kawaki's desire becoming reality" you use this panel often but you really don't know what you're talking about, this reality is not something that has changed, it's just a reality, a mind game played in some parts,
So how does this process go?
chakra = talent, mind, energy
So what exactly are these operations chakra manipulation? Everything you mention is actually chakra man. it flows in the mind, some things are played by disrupting it or doing anything, it's all chakra manipulation, if you manipulate the chakra in a person's mind, you are playing with his mind, you are playing with his structure. chakras and everyone has chakras, these are sub-derivatives of chakra manipulation, if you apply reality manipulation to the chakra the results will be amazing and really very different. And I don't want to prolong this one-man decision any longer.
Finally, according to you, shinjutsu is expected right now, because again your logic is that Sasuke's transformation of the chakra by playing with the real structure of the chakra while making katon must be a manipulation of reality.
Flash news for you chakra can warp reality
Reality Warping (The TSBs are partially comprised of Yin-Yang Release, which is capable of altering reality in a variety of ways)
Magic is also just a sort of energy manipulation but still can warp reality
No ninja in Naruto manipulates the real structure of chakra, they just use one of chakra's properties of a sort of transmutation to turn chakra into other kinds of energy or matter.

Go ahead make a CRT to erase scarlet witch ability to reality warp because its just energy manipulation of chaos magic not actual reality manipulation.

Flash news for you chakra can warp reality
source is a duck
Magic is also just a sort of energy manipulation but still can warp reality
No ninja in Naruto manipulates the real structure of chakra, they just use one of chakra's properties of a sort of transmutation to turn chakra into other kinds of energy or matter.

Go ahead make a CRT to erase scarlet witch ability to reality warp because its just energy manipulation of chaos magic not actual reality manipulation.
no, we don't give reality manipulation for every magic, scarlet witch at least uses the energy as a real reality manipulation function, as in the panel you gave, people whose minds are played don't say aaa reality has changed because there is no difference for you sasuke like in my example and someone said omnipotent technique bruhh the author does not know the meaning of the term he wrote om a technique but does not affect an ototsuki and saradayi something omnipotent unconditionally fulfills its purpose

Also where the hell did you took from that chakra equals that?
We have a entire page to explain what chakra is and another to explain chakra mechanics.
Read that before commenting on something you have no ideia how it works
I think it confirms that you did not understand what you read when you sent it to me = even the article you posted confirms that I allow such manipulations when I say .d

source is a duck
Are you saying this very wiki we are commenting on is not good? I took that from Hagoromo's page
no, we don't give reality manipulation for every magic, scarlet witch at least uses the energy as a real reality manipulation function, as in the panel you gave, people whose minds are played don't say aaa reality has changed because there is no difference for you sasuke like in my example and someone said omnipotent technique bruhh the author does not know the meaning of the term he wrote om a technique but does not affect an ototsuki and saradayi something omnipotent unconditionally fulfills its purpose
No we dont, because they are described as reality manipulation of mind manipulation and so on.
Does she? One could argue that reality manipulation doesnt actually exist she just erased people from existance and trasmutated entire planets time traveled to past present and future than made the same thing instead of actually warping reality to seem like mutants dont exist.

The difference its the how it was made just like Scarlet witch didnt actually changed people's mind or trasmutated entire planets Eida sisnt manipulate their minds, its just a byproduct of the reality manipulation.
The name has nothing to do with it no one here tried to use the name to get her omnipotence, and if you are blaming the writter then you have to blame 300 other writers that use the same word to do the same thing Marvel and DC included.
I think it confirms that you did not understand what you read when you sent it to me = even the article you posted confirms that I allow such manipulations when I say .d
What the hell are you talking about? Talking about talent = chakra? No

Nowhere does it say the abbility can only alter memories. That also gets debunked because eidas charm litterally comes from it

im not boruto fans. but its stated eida "charm" ability come from almighty too.so its not only memory manipulation

but i still didnt see reality warping.information maybe

you are very obsessed with some words, likewise it is stated that this eida has power

naturally it was used in the sense of characterizing it peculiar to her, this is still a passive skill

you are very obsessed with some words, likewise it is stated that this eida has power

naturally it was used in the sense of characterizing it peculiar to her, this is still a passive skill
blob

This is not peculiar to her it was made from her desire but this power was taken from Shibai a god otsutsuki that is presumed to have ascended to a superior plain of existance

blob

This is not peculiar to her it was made from her desire but this power was taken from Shibai a god otsutsuki that is presumed to have ascended to a superior plain of existance
you do not deny that it is a power and you theoretically said that it was taken from shibai and at the request of kawaki eida aroused in yourself you still say this yourself clearly
but when you connect them to use, the contexts of the associations become a disappointment

As both the Databook and Manga described it, Chakra is comprised of two components: Mental/Spiritual energy + Physical/Bodily energy.

you do not deny that it is a power and you theoretically said that it was taken from shibai and at the request of kawaki eida aroused in yourself you still say this yourself clearly
but when you connect them to use, the contexts of the associations become a disappointment
I dont think ive met anyone with as much trouble reading as you have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back