• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revisi for Ada/Eida From Boruto Verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should honestly wait for the next chapter to see how much Eida's ability affected things beyond people's memories.

any abilities we'd be giving her beyond that is just speculation at this point.
Not really, her power literally physically affected Boruto and Kawasaki.

Though I agree to wait for the next chapter

E8-CAC9-C7-26-C4-46-FB-BE88-01-AED447-B0-B1.jpg
Is there any proof than this statement?

I personally think both are true. Reality changed and minds are being manipulated.

Mind Manipulation in Naruto kinda has a track record of being capable of also warping/affecting reality.
What was changed was the position in the memory base of everyone affected by eida's powers

If indeed they were exchanged in reality, it's possible that Momoshiki is currently in Kawaki's body

This is why I said that this is just a mere memory manip on a planetary scale

In fact nothing has changed between boruto and kawaki what has changed is only the memory everyone has changed, there is no evidence like Boruto's items whose positions have changed to Kawaki

Even boruto's wound is still on him and kawaki's eye is not injured or has a scratch if eida is controlling reality surely everything will be changed instead of just memory

What was changed was the position in the memory base of everyone affected by eida's powers

If indeed they were exchanged in reality, it's possible that Momoshiki is currently in Kawaki's body

In fact nothing has changed between boruto and kawaki what has changed is only the memory everyone has changed, there is no evidence like Boruto's items whose positions have changed to Kawaki

Even boruto's wound is still on him and kawaki's eye is not injured or has a scratch if eida is controlling reality surely everything will be changed instead of just memory
I think everyone agrees that what is happening is mind/memory manipulation but the abbility itself is cabable of reality warping

I think everyone agrees that what is happening is mind/memory manipulation but the abbility itself is cabable of reality warping
if your high ball eida she can get reality warping

but literally iam
Disagree about reality warping eida, because it only changes information not their destiny, there is no change in the original reality, eida only adds a false reality, or illusion to everyone, because

Is there any proof than this statement?
That statement comes from a reliable source, he also states that the same ability granted her wish to be loved and created this passive ability of making everyone fall in love with her.
Memory manipulation through reality warp is still reality warp.

Otsutsuki are apparently immune this gives them reality warp resistance for themselves, and considering momoshiki knew about this "memory manipulation" a long time ago supports him being immune because he knew ahead of time.
It doesn't matter what is done, what matters is how it's done if Scarlet witch activates her hex and warps reality to make someone appear somewhere else it's still reality warp even if it seems that was only teleportation

I don't understand exactly which scar has changed. If you mean the one in Boruto's eye, it's ridiculous because in the episode that he got the wound and didn't change. If you say the classic capcut sign of kawaki, it just didn't look at the angle and didn't go to Boruto. What is the changing scar here??

I don't understand exactly which scar has changed. If you mean the one in Boruto's eye, it's ridiculous because in the episode that he got the wound and didn't change. If you say the classic capcut sign of kawaki, it just didn't look at the angle and didn't go to Boruto. What is the changing scar here??
Im pretty sure that was already solved
Wait, you're right. I could have sworn Kawaki had an injury here lol.

haha if you look at panel 2 from the end momshiki says it's simple for god technique for someone to manipulate memories because chakra is flowing through people's minds clearly just mind manipulation no need for perception

haha if you look at panel 2 from the end momshiki says it's simple for god technique for someone to manipulate memories because chakra is flowing through people's minds clearly just mind manipulation no need for perception
No, it says its easy for gods technique to mess with memories but thats just one of the possible uses for it. Nowhere is it stated that omnipotence only messes with memories just that his desire made the technique mess with memories.

they would only be immune to the effects shown by the reality warping not reality warping in of itself.
They are stated to be immune maybe in the next chapter we can have a more clear way to see if they are actually immune for example maybe the scar on Boruto wasnt changed to kawaki because they are otustsuki, but if their memories werent affected then they werent affected by the reality warp itself

only reality manipulation some subtitles have possible uses but it is clear that it is only mind manipulation for now its name being omnipotent or just saying that a little bit cannot be considered as full proof for this it depends on the events in the next chapters only with these limited resources can not be more than mind and memory manipulation

only reality manipulation some subtitles have possible uses but it is clear that it is only mind manipulation for now its name being omnipotent or just saying that a little bit cannot be considered as full proof for this it depends on the events in the next chapters only with these limited resources can not be more than mind and memory manipulation
Wrong first we have descriptions from relieable source saying its reality warping, second its not just memory manipulation as Eida's charm is also a byproduct of the same power.

We only need the next chapter to confirm their immunity because its not clear weither the manipulation didnt affected them because they are immune to mind manipulation or if they werent affected because they are immune to reality manipulation.

So far we know for sure it has the following
Reality Warping (stated to bring Kawakis desire into reality, stated to have been used to create the world), Memory Manipulation (Manipulated the Memories of the planet), Empathetic Manipulation and Mind Manipulation (Eidas Normal ability)

Reality Warping (stated to bring Kawakis desire into reality, stated to have been used to create the world), Memory Manipulation (Manipulated the Memories of the planet), Empathetic Manipulation and Mind Manipulation (Eidas Normal ability)
Seems ok for me

also momoshiki in the viz translation says they were used to create worlds as in plural could that confirm a multiverse or they need to be confirmed as not being dimensions?

also momoshiki in the viz translation says they were used to create worlds as in plural could that confirm a multiverse or they need to be confirmed as not being dimensions?
The Word "world" is too vague without further context.
Remember that Kaguya's dimensions were also called "Worlds" and they aren't Universe sized at all.

Wrong first we have descriptions from relieable source saying its reality warping, second its not just memory manipulation as Eida's charm is also a byproduct of the same power.

We only need the next chapter to confirm their immunity because its not clear weither the manipulation didnt affected them because they are immune to mind manipulation or if they werent affected because they are immune to reality manipulation.
btw your source doesn't know anything, they can all be debunked eida's charm is also mind manipulation I understand you trying to do something by yourself here but your bases are totally wrong

The Word "world" is too vague without further context.
Remember that Kaguya's dimensions were also called "Worlds" and they aren't Universe sized at all.
We dont actually know the size of kaguya's dimensions we know at least some of them have a sun and i think there was at least one that had multiple stars although that might be the one created by momoshiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back