• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revisi for Ada/Eida From Boruto Verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
you do not deny that it is a power and you theoretically said that it was taken from shibai and at the request of kawaki eida aroused in yourself you still say this yourself clearly
but when you connect them to use, the contexts of the associations become a disappointment
Dude the ability called "omnipotence" was given to Ada using Shibai's DNA, then at some point she realized she wanted a love in her life so unconsciously the ability "omnipotence" granted her wish and gave her a passive ability that makes everyone fall in love with her.

Dude the ability called "omnipotence" was given to Ada using Shibai's DNA, then at some point she realized she wanted a love in her life so unconsciously the ability "omnipotence" granted her wish and gave her a passive ability that makes everyone fall in love with her.
yes, and what you said still confirms that it's not all about reality manipulation

yes, and what you said still confirms that it's not all about reality manipulation
Its an ability that basically grant her whatever she wishes for there was actually a discussion about that in another thread about a guy that wanted to have a page for the ability granting wish and he was answered by Antvasima saying that is is a sub category of reality manipulation.

blob

NGL. "A programming language for the creation of the world" sounds like type 2 information.

Also, it's clearly not just mind manipulation; Boruto and Kawaki's injuries were swapped despite them both resisting the mental effects of the jutsu.
Their injury wasn't swapped and first one doesn't scale to eida anyway. Momoshiki was talking about God's who created the world has that programming language and eida power kinda comes from that but nowhere stated she can use that. She barely used this swapping thing.

im not boruto fans. but its stated eida "charm" ability come from almighty too.so its not only memory manipulation

but i still didnt see reality warping.information maybe
Well her abilities comes from Omnipresence but she Never Displayed it. Her current feat only has memory manipulation on Planetary range. Also you can say it's information type 1 manipulation at best for now.

Their injury wasn't swapped and first one doesn't scale to eida anyway. Momoshiki was talking about God's who created the world has that programming language and eida power kinda comes from that but nowhere stated she can use that. She barely used this swapping thing.
No
blob

Momoshiki is talking about the ability called "omnipotence" he is not talking about the power of the god but the ability itself

No
blob

Momoshiki is talking about the ability called "omnipotence" he is not talking about the power of the god but the ability itself
Her power comes from Omnipotent ofcourse but that doesn't mean she has all of its powers. Momo was obliviously saying eidas current abilities comes from that. She didn't warped reality. Konoha character were asking for Kawaki scar but it wasn't there. In other words she just swapped the position of Boruto and kawaki by messing with the memories. This is just Information Manipulation type 1 and memory manipulation on Planetary range.

Her power comes from Omnipotent ofcourse but that doesn't mean she has all of its powers. Momo was obliviously saying eidas current abilities comes from that. She didn't warped reality. Konoha character were asking for Kawaki scar but it wasn't there. In other words she just swapped the position of Boruto and kawaki by messing with the memories. This is just Information Manipulation type 1 and memory manipulation on Planetary range.
It doesnt matter the result it matters how it was made and it was made using an ability stated to be able to warp reality.
If Wanda decides to warp reality into erasing a being from existance thats still reality warp even if the result was just Existance erasure

the ability is reality warping based on our standards.

"The ability to change reality into how the person in question sees fit, while ignoring the rules of science. Users can alter any item already considered real. Any decision made in the past, any item ever created, any movement, choice, color, atom, or molecule that exists can be changed. All of existence bends to the imagination of a reality warper. Users can rewrite the laws of physics and then change them back in an instant, universes can bend to the will of a reality warper. Examples include erasing things out of existence, granting wishes, creating universes, creating/altering matter, time manipulation, spatial manipulation, etc. "

this is the exact reasoning why characters like Aizen

the ability is straight up likened to a coding language that you can rewrite the world with lol.

we just measure the extent of the power based on what it is shown.

It doesnt matter the result it matters how it was made and it was made using an ability stated to be able to warp reality.
If Wanda decides to warp reality into erasing a being from existance thats still reality warp even if the result was just Existance erasure
Tell me one thing she changed with her Reality Warping? Yeah leaving aside swapping Memory why don't you mention one thing.

the ability is reality warping based on our standards.

"The ability to change reality into how the person in question sees fit, while ignoring the rules of science. Users can alter any item already considered real. Any decision made in the past, any item ever created, any movement, choice, color, atom, or molecule that exists can be changed. All of existence bends to the imagination of a reality warper. Users can rewrite the laws of physics and then change them back in an instant, universes can bend to the will of a reality warper. Examples include erasing things out of existence, granting wishes, creating universes, creating/altering matter, time manipulation, spatial manipulation, etc. "

this is the exact reasoning why characters like Aizen

the ability is straight up likened to a coding language that you can rewrite the world with lol.

we just measure the extent of the power based on what it is shown.
You see the main problem is
1. She can't control it as far as i seen and 2. I am pretty sure momo stated eida abilities are from Omnipotent not that she has all of its powers.

Also Aizen didn't manipulated memories i think what you said is false Equivalence.

Tell me one thing she changed with her Reality Warping? Yeah leaving aside swapping Memory why don't you mention one thing.
We have little information about either something else was changed but like i said it doesnt matter so if it was just the memories it was still made by reality warp.
"ain she didnt actually got what she wished for" Neither did Jafar in Aladin thats still reality warp.

We have little information about either something else was changed but like i said it doesnt matter so if it was just the memories it was still made by reality warp.
"ain she didnt actually got what she wished for" Neither did Jafar in Aladin thats still reality warp.
The current feat only qualifies for information type 1 and memory manipulation not reality Warping. Also if we have little information then it's more of an reason not to qualify.

1. She can't control it as far as i seen and 2. I am pretty sure momo stated eida abilities are from Omnipotent not that she has all of its powers.

Also Aizen didn't manipulated memories i think what you said is false Equivalence.
Scarlet witch was also unabble to control her powers for a while that doesnt make it any less reality warp unless you want to add "limited" thats fine by me.

1. She can't control it as far as i seen
thats irrelevant lol, you can still have a power without being able to control it
and 2. I am pretty sure momo stated eida abilities are from Omnipotent not that she has all of its powers.
Omnipotent as a power is reality warping, it's the power to bring forth peoples desires, it's for this very reason why a few chapters ago Momoshiki stated that Eida's charm ability wasnt a Shinjutsu, because the charm ability was just a passive effect of Omnipotence, Omnipotence created the charm ability based on Eida's inner desires, which is why it was mentioned as a shinjutsu within a shinjutsu.

The current feat only qualifies for information type 1 and memory manipulation not reality Warping. Also if we have little information then it's more of an reason not to qualify.
The result doesnt matter, what matters is how it was made.
I already said that a ton of times, even if she just teleported herself to another location if it was made through reality warp its still considered reality warp

the argument your using to say it isn't reality warping is terrible. because your criticizing the effect after the fact and not the cause.

If someone can reality warp straw hats into existence and nothing else, it would still be reality warping.

the effect after the fact is only important when we talk about stuff like resistances.

thats irrelevant lol, you can still have a power without being able to control it
Well i didn't said she can't have it i was talking about she currently don't have it.
Omnipotent as a power is reality warping, it's the power to bring forth peoples desires, it's for this very reason why a few chapters ago Momoshiki stated that Eida's charm ability wasnt a Shinjutsu, because the charm ability was just a passive effect of Omnipotence, Omnipotence created the charm ability based on Eida's inner desires, which is why it was mentioned as a shinjutsu within a shinjutsu.
Sorry current feat only qualifies for this. Also what you said qualifies for power bestowal not reality Warping.
  1. Knowledge: These characters can manipulate information as the medium of knowledge as opposed to just manipulating what a specific person knows, which would be considered Mind Manipulation. Characters with this ability can, for example, destroy information on a subject and by that make it inherently unknowable. Other examples of uses would be to prevent information from leaving an area, making it so that those outside can't gain knowledge of what is happening inside, or altering information to change what people know about the subject into something else.

Well i didn't said she can't have it i was talking about she currently don't have it.

Sorry current feat only qualifies for this. Also what you said qualifies for power bestowal not reality Warping.
At this point you are just bias, if we were to base all abilities only on their outcome tons of abilities would just disappear because the way the writer decided to show the affect is not how you want it to be.

it would still be reality warping lol
we would treat it like we do for every other character that has reality warping, by listing the sub powers that come from it's reality warping

the argument your using to say it isn't reality warping is terrible. because your criticizing the effect after the fact and not the cause.
It is not if you read the chapter both kawaki and eida both plays a big role in making that Omnipresence power works.
If someone can reality warp straw hats into existence and nothing else, it would still be reality warping.
Yes this is reality Warping
the effect after the fact is only important when we talk about stuff like resistances.
I think you misunderstood what I am saying. Why i am claiming her ability is not reality Warping is because current chapter only shows about changes of memories. If we can see any other things like family photo or something also changed then we can conclude she reality warped things

You know konoha characters asked for Kawaki scar but he didn't had that. Boruto still has the scar. It clearly shows just the information of both getting swapped. That's information type 1.
At this point you are just bias, if we were to base all abilities only on their outcome tons of abilities would just disappear because the way the writer decided to show the affect is not how you want it to be.
How many Naruto/Boruto CRT i have participated so far ? Man if you want to desperately chase others off by calling them bias sure. I will be not commenting any further keep your attitude to yourself.
it would still be reality warping lol
we would treat it like we do for every other character that has reality warping, by listing the sub powers that come from it's reality warping
I don't know man because information type 1 doesn't need Reality Warping to change the history and memories to their fit.
yes she does lol
Didn't momo said eidas latent potential and Kawaki desire made it happen and she can't do it by herself. I just checked that out.

Hakai from dragon ball
hakai-beerus.gif

Im gonna make a CRT thats not Existance erasure thats transmutation because he is transforming a person into light particles

yes she does lol
no, you're wrong about that, just because it has nothing to do with reality, it can't be seen as a direct reality warping otherwise all the information manipulation, mind manipulation, fate manipulation, even matter and energy manipulation that we rely on wouldn't be considered separately, these are just possible uses of reality warping dadf

I think you misunderstood what I am saying. Why i am claiming her ability is not reality Warping is because current chapter only shows about changes of memories. If we can see any other things like family photo or something also changed then we can conclude she reality warped things

You know konoha characters asked for Kawaki scar but he didn't had that. Boruto still has the scar. It clearly shows just the information of both getting swapped. That's information type 1.
Ya no we have a statement from momoshiki that says they are immune to the power of "omnipotence" weither she change
How many Naruto/Boruto CRT i have participated so far ? Man if you want to desperately chase others off by calling them bias sure. I will be not commenting any further keep your attitude to yourself.
I dont care but participating doesnt mean you are not bias.
I don't know man because information type 1 doesn't need Reality Warping to change the history and memories to their fit.

Didn't momo said eidas latent potential and Kawaki desire made it happen and she can't do it by herself. I just checked that out.
No, no, did you even read?

Ya no we have a statement from momoshiki that says they are immune to the power of "omnipotence" weither she change
Doesn't change what I said we don't see any changes for now wait for next chapter. Or if staff agrees it's your luck with whatever you claim. It seems already a staff agrees with you. Lucky you.
I dont care but participating doesnt mean you are not bias.
Why do all Naruto fans has to be toxic and calling others bs when someone tries to argue.
No, no, did you even read?
Wow you should ask yourself did you read it properly. What happened was kawaki desire manifested with the help of eida.

Last edited:
no, you're wrong about that, just because it has nothing to do with reality, it can't be seen as a direct reality warping otherwise all the information manipulation, mind manipulation, fate manipulation, even matter and energy manipulation that we rely on wouldn't be considered separately, these are just possible uses of reality warping dadf
No all that you described are abilities on their own, what is there is a possible outcomes to show reality manipulation, sometimes the author decides to show reality manipulation through the use of all those ability listed in reality warp

If we can see any other things like family photo or something also changed then we can conclude she reality warped things
yes you are so right i'm sure all family pics will be destroyed by kawaki just for that, after kawaki broke while teleporting naruto and hinata, i would go home

Doesn't change what I said we don't see any changes for now wait for next chapter. Or if staff agrees it's your luck with whatever you claim. It seems already a staff agrees with you. Lucky you.
And again like i said it doesnt matter the aoutcome what matters is how it was made. Its not lucky its the arguments and the evidence being good
Why do all Naruto fans has to be toxic and calling others bs when someone tries to argue.
Well if this is not a fdirst then you should start to see if you are the problem
Wow you should ask yourself did you read it properly. What happened was kawaki desire manifested by help of eida.

You should ask a good translation and also the full context
blob

Eida just really wanted to see Kawaki happy so uncounsciously she desired his wish to come true which activated the "omnipotence" ability

then you clearly dont understand what reality warping is

you can use reality warping to create fire, this doesn't mean that people only have fire manipulation, it would mean they have reality warping but the extent of their RW shows them only being able to create fire.

Mind Manipulation, information manipulation, the ability to charm every single person and the ability to create entire worlds is derived from the same ability, they not four seperate abilities that Eida has, the reason why this ability is encompassing is verbatim told to us by momoshiki. it's reality warping.

And again like i said it doesnt matter the aoutcome what matters is how it was made. Its not lucky its the arguments and the evidence being good
Which is already covered under information type 1. The feat done is only information type 1 until a new chapter comes out and new information is revealed.

Fate Manipulation doesn't gets Casualty Manipulation without further context. Even though both are connected to each other. You claiming information type 1 feat as reality Warping also when there is nothing shown in current chapters. Author sometimes tends hype things out. What if Author just hyped Memory manipulation and information type 1 as reality Warping Without knowing anything about power scaling. We already have too many examples in Naruto and Boruto for that.
Well if this is not a fdirst then you should start to see if you are the problem
When you learns how to respect others arguments with patience I will listen to you.
You should ask a good translation and also the full context
blob

Eida just really wanted to see Kawaki happy so uncounsciously she desired his wish to come true which activated the "omnipotence" ability
Your scan isn't even working. Which shows its a combo not a single character feat ( i mean current feat)

this blatantly untrue, Omnipotence created an entirely separate power from the memory one lol
Try proof it

it proves to be nothing but manipulation of memories, if you can prove it in anything else, other than the “case of altered humankind's memories” then eida can get it, but these no.
Many times momoshiki said how their desires become true or wishes become reality none of which ever implies that their wishes can only be granted by memory manipulation which we already have her charm ability that disproves that.
I said that, because that was the only thing that recently was shown, and it was too early to applies for the position it, Momoshiki's Quote would raised an speculative, because the only case new demonstrated things that linked to Altered Memories only, and isn't any shown real feats were shown other than that.

We don't want you to misunderstand here, we are not against adding any additional features or the like, nor do we have any hatred for the character. I mean, success is uncertain and inadequate. Sarada was unaffected and ultimately I think there's a special chakra component attached to this sharigan. and I even think that there may be a possibility that I will not be affected in the same way in himawari, which I have not seen throughout the chapter, and then the explanation about these will clarify, finally, if the next chapter is not that, the next chapters will give the necessary clarity to this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back